Lies Behind the Truth

I understand the excitement of special election wins by Democrats, Dong Jones, Conor Lamb, etc. And I see the importance of blocking the doors to more of Trump’s nepotism and political opportunists, paving the way for possible impeachment or criminal indictment; but am I unreasonable to condemn African American enthusiasm of a Democratic control of Congress that may only stall the inevitable, whatever that is?

• Like 1

I know exacty what you're saying.
This is one of the reasons I no longer call myself a Democrat (or a Republican).

Malcolm X used to compare the Republicans and Democrats to wolves and foxes.
Both of them want to eat you but they just have different methods of redering you vulnerable.

Atleast when you have openly racist ultra-capitalist Republicans in office you don't expect for them to do anything for you......so you're forced to DO FOR SELF.

When Democrats get in office many Black people seem to be lulled into a sleep thinking everything is alright and humanity is saved.

While Black people were celebrating 8 years of Barack Obama, as a whole their economic and political bases were slowly being eroded and racist ultra-conservatives at the state and local level were slowly taking over major portions of the nation.

• Like 1