Book Review Request - No Tears for Dead Men

Guest Dilsa Saunders Bailey

Guest Dilsa Saunders Bailey

THE SPERLING CHRONICLES 3: NO TEARS FOR DEAD MEN

by Dilsa Saunders Bailey

ENOUGH - Awakening in a dark, musty room with a headache the size of Philadelphia, Kali’s first thought was the word, ‘KIDNAPPED.’ It permeated her body as if an alarm was pulled too late to warn of impending danger. She remembered tripping over something before her knees began to buckle and her world turned instantly black. What was it? Who was it? She winced from the pain on the side of her face as the memory of blood and bodies on her living room floor flashed in her mind. Was her daughter Kacie in there, too? Who was the blame for this? What did they want from them this time? Kali closed her eyes. She didn’t know who she wanted to hurt more, the kidnapper or the Sperling men. One or the other was responsible for yet another round of hurt and pain. Kali was finally sick and tired of being sick and tired of the pains she’s endured from the men in her life. Now it was time for one of them to suffer that pain. She had no time and no tears for dead men.

ISBN: 978-0-9995505-0-2

Published in May 2018

This book is the third in these devilishly, deceitful romantic suspense thrillers, The Sperling Chronicles. The series begins when Kali is young, naive and in search of her fairytale dreams that are soon thwarted by a dangerous love affair. The third in the series finds her still in danger, but much less naive and anything but helpless.

Dilsa I most applaud you.  Since because you used an affiliate code in your hyperlink to Amazon.  The vast majority of authors don't do this.  I used to point this out to each author who failed to do it, but got tired of doing it...

Do you have a website, or is your Amazon page your primary web presence?

Congrats on your completing your three book series!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Troy, Forgive me for responding so late. Thank you for your applaud. I use affiliate codes whenever possible in posts and on my website where I sell my books, blog, and post my simplydilsa podcasts. I'm so excited about The Sperling Chronicles, my trilogy about deceit, love, and fear, that I have decided to turn it into a television series. I will be checking out AALBC more often for tips.

TheSperlingChroniclesBanner-FINAL.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 1:58 PM, Troy said:

Since because you used an affiliate code in your hyperlink to Amazon.

Excellent reminder @Troy

2 hours ago, simplydilsa said:

my trilogy about deceit, love, and fear, that I have decided to turn it into a television series. I will be checking out AALBC more often for tips.

Congratulations @simplydilsa !    Did you write and register your treatment with WGA? https://www.wgawregistry.org/

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...