Willie D Fights Back

@Pioneer1 what was the point of posting this?  it is almost 30 minutes in length and I only listened to the first 2 minutes? While I was listening I checked Willie D's Youtube account is still up: https://www.youtube.com/user/RelentlessMV/about with 73 million views -- not too shabby.  72 times the number of views my channel has...

If there is a part that is important for us to hear please let us know the timestamp -- thanks

As you know, Google rules with an iron fist in America. They have never demonstrated any affinity for Black people. They are all about the paper as in, Slap! "bitch where's mah money!"

Troy

I actually posted this video with you in mind.
I thought you might find it quite interesting given your views on the enormous amount of power and influence both Google and Amazon have over the public and the economy.

Personally, I found the entire video interesting so there isn't one or two particular clips to point to.
The over all message was that former rapper Willie D (who seems to be far more intelligent than I thought he was when he was rapping) is taking a stand and speaking truth to power with other Black men at his side.