Black People. Protest, White. Police.

In.Sacramento, Black. People. ,Protest. White. Police. Not. ,Charged. With. Murdering  Unarmed. Stephon. Clark. In. His, Grandmothers. Yard..   Black ,Police. Silence. ,.Amazes,Me.White. Police. ,Not. In.  Fear. When Nazi ,Klan, Walk. Around. With. Guns.. Can, Black. Police.  Shoot. At. Klan, Nazism  Troops?.

Black ,Police. Silence. ,.Amazes,Me.White. Police. ,Not. In. Fear. When Nazi ,Klan, Walk. Around. With. Guns.. Can, Black. Police. Shoot. At. Klan, Nazism Troops?.

That's an EXCELLENT point Harry, and it's one that I've been wondering about for years now!

What's going on with these BLACK police officers who just sit up and look at how their White colleagues are acting but do and say nothing about it?
When will one of them whip out the cuffs and arrest one of their own?

Back in the 60s or early 70s after the '67 riots there actually WAS a shoot-out between Black and White police in Detroit. It was in the parking lot of one of the precincts. I'm not sure of the details of what started it but apparently the conflict started inside the station between a group of Black officers and a group of White officers and spilled out into the parking lot after they were told to hit the streets and start their patrols. Apparently some of the White officers attempted to arrest and disarm one of the Black officers and the other Black officers stepped in and drew their guns and both groups started busting at eachother.