Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

James Baldwin, The Price of the Ticket documentary

Thanks for this Troy. I have seen it though. 👍

I've contacted the Project in the hope that any future showings in the UK will be emailed to me. 

No problem @Maurice however the video I posted was not just for your benefit; I'm sharing it with other who visit the website. I just discovered it looking for the documentary referenced on the website you shared. I never saw this video, and I am watching it for the first time as I write this reply.

I myself have looked high and low for the doc but can't seem to find it anywhere. Actually, I've just had a thought. It might be available on DVD.  I'll check shortly.

Im sure others will find the vid you posted of great interest. I certainly did. 

The book of the same name is very high on my wants list. As is the price of the book itself. 😔

image.png

Just the trailer,I'm afraid. The full film WAS on You Tube but has since been removed. I picked up a copy on DVD for just £5 so it's cheap enough .

I have a copy of the book that I just might be willing to part with.  Though I can not find the dust cover when I take off books that I read as not to damage them.

28 minutes ago, Troy said:

I have a copy of the book that I just might be willing to part with.  Though I can not find the dust cover when I take off books that I read as not to damage them.

Now ,that is very interesting,Troy. 👍