Sign in to follow this  
hen81

D T Pollard on stage at the Read-In 2010

ESSENCE bestselling author D T Pollard is on stage at Majestic Theater during the African American Read-In in Dallas, TX talking about his book Obama Guilty of Being President While Black.

Very good man. I'll add this video to your page too.

I still have not figured out, myself, how to add youtube videos to this board. What you do read the instructions?smile.gif

At any rate if you can post the instructions here I'd, and I'm sure some others, would appreciate it.

Man I just got back calling myself adding your youtube video to your AALBC.com page and I realized you did not have one. Don;t worry I'll take care of that during the next updates in that section.

Peace

Troy, to add a Youtube or other online video you click on the icon just past the <> symbols with three overlapping squares. If you cursor over it a message saying insert media will pop up. When you click on it a box comes up asking for the url of the video to be displayed. Paste the youtube or other video url in the box and update. The video should show up after you save it.