A CORONOVIRUS STORY from a New Yorker & Coronavirus Quarantine Lingerie

A CORONOVIRUS STORY from a New Yorker & Coronavirus Quarantine Lingerie

So, I subscribed to Chizi and so far, I really enjoy this young lady’s channel. Some of my favorites are how she styles her hair. However, because of so much hardship that has been concentrated in New York, I was so happy to find that she published her account and experience with this fast-developing story about this horrible Coronavirus pandemic. My most appreciated response from her was towards the end of this video when she addressed African Americans and people of African descent. I have been checking out her videos from time-to-time for relief and a brief period of respite from a stressful world and for me, her videos are sort of therapeutic. For this reason, too, I am also sharing her brief video on CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE LINGERIE first because it made me laugh. She titles this video QUARANTINE OUTFITS. I love it when she abruptly goes into her Nigerian accent. Many times, African people tell me that they absolutely love the African American accent. This one Nigerian friend of mine who had lived in UK for years once said to me of our accent, “Girl, it is WICKED!” Lol. So, my feelings about Nigerian accent is on this same wise.

• Haha 1

I'm sorry but I'm a little disappointed in the video.

I got all fixed up to see a sista in some lingerie (that's what I was promised) and all I saw in that video was a sista trying on short robes and a tracksuit!

If we were in a club, I'd ask for my money back....lol.

It's funny how you said that many Africans love the AfroAmerican dialect.
I've heard many people from around the world including many Carribeans and Latinos say the same thing.....that they love the way AfroAmericans talk.
Apparently we also have a unique "walk" too, because I've heard on many occasions that even when we're among other Black people in foreign nations, "American Blacks" can be spotted by the way we walk.

Now, from a scientific point of view, most people find "accents" sexually attractive.
And there's a reason why.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I got all fixed up to see a sista in some lingerie (that's what I was promised) and all I saw in that video was a sista trying on short robes and a tracksuit!

If we were in a club, I'd ask for my money back....lol.

@Pioneer1 Okay, ROFL! Maybe I should have used the same title that she did, "Quarantine Outfits" or maybe use the word CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE PAJAMAS! 

Is this what it means to click-bait!? Well, since I cannot give you a refund, I will have to make some other kind of amends, perhaps later. 

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now, from a scientific point of view, most people find "accents" sexually attractive.
And there's a reason why.......

Really!? That's a new one for me. I am now wondering why. Do tell.

• Haha 1

Chev

Is this what it means to click-bait!? Well, since I cannot give you a refund, I will have to make some other kind of amends, perhaps later.

LMAO

Well sis, I patiently await....as I expect you to keep your promise!

Really!? That's a new one for me. I am now wondering why. Do tell

Human beings are genetically wired to seek mating with other humans that are far from their own gene pool. This helps to ensure that the genes aren't too close together from the same family and ensures that the offspring are stronger and healthier.

Remember in another thread we talked about incest and how a lot of Euorpeans had problems like retardation and deformities because of mating too close with other family members over and over again for centuries.

Infact, this is one of the reasons so-called "Neanderthals" existed.
Back in the cave days many of them were living alone in the same areas and were screwing their sisters and mammas and aunts and this went on in the same isolated pockets for centuries pretty much making big headed  "monster babies" and other freaks from these incestuous relationships.  Moses had to go up their and put an end to that foolishness and civilize the cave dwellers.

The opposite of incest is mating with those from other families and lands.
And you get the opposite effect.
Instead of big headed freaks you get well formed often attractive people.

So when you hear someone with an accent that is a signal that they aren't from your area and most likely isn't part of your family, clan, or tribe.  Subconsciously you realize they are a healthy source to mate with and it makes them "sexy".