Keep your eyes on the prize

1.     Reading, understanding, knowledge acquired is not really knowing the magnitude of dreams not realized because the spark was put out, before the flicker could catch on fire.

Be sympathetic to the appraisal that was born to ignite the desire’s eye, because there is a turning to reach the yearn of the creative thought that must fly.

Your interpretation of my awareness will have you wondering why the lies, it was because my soar frightened those setting still, simply put they feared I’d pass them by.                                          Looking down to contemplate the rational that sends fear threw to the core f us.                                                                                                                                                                                        

We fear the up look afraid the shine will harm our eyes, we want the work from the penthouse view but we fail to understand the nature of the mentality so we question the resolve of the man in charge, to know he did what he needed too.

Knowledge does not negate the work, understanding it has its sacrifices’ should levitate must of the hurt.   

Some  make it  look so easy to work in that successful grace, but never forget the life’s we lost, they stood their ground so you could move at own your pace.

We hardly look back but fear looking up when the prize is not before us, it is to keep your eye to the sky because God’s mercy arrives every morning with the son (sun) and whether you can see it or it sits behind a cloud, it is still in the heavens and if you peace be still, can hear the words, Yes you, you are my child, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.