I Don't Like This At All

‘RHOP’s Candiace Dillard Apologizes AfterHomophobic Tweets Resurface: ‘ItIsn’t Acceptable’

Candiace Dillard

Candiace Dillard is apologizing to the ‘LGBTQIA+ viewers’ of ‘RHOP,’ after problematic tweets from 2010-2011 resurfaced.

Candiace Dillard, 33, wants fans to know that she is now “an ally of the LGBTQIA+ community,” despite tweeting homophobic messages about a decade ago. “I want to address tweets that resurfaced from nearly 10 years ago that may have offended people I love dearly and those who have supported me as a Potomac Housewife,” The Real Housewives of Potomac star tweeted on Aug. 12, and attached a lengthy apology that spanned four screenshots.

“In recent years, I have remained committed to the fight for equality for all,” Candiace continued. “While I’ve personally experienced the pain of disenfranchisement as a Black woman, I will never know firsthand the hurt many LGBTQIA+ people experience from pervasive discrimination, family rejection, barriers to employment, homelessness, homophobia, transphobia and more.”

“Queenie gay men irk me,” Candiace allegedly wrote in 2010. That same year, she also tweeted that she’s “turned off” by men who are “too into fashion” and added, “When u do too much, I’m disgusted. Makes me think ‘gay'” (this is according to Us Weekly, and screenshots of tweets that were shared in a thread by @freeishmedia). In 2011, Candiace also reposted a transphobic tweet according to Us Weekly, which read, “If you wanna be or are gay then do you. But wtf is up wit dudes wanting to be women?”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/08/12/rhop-candiace-dillard-apologizes-homophobic-tweets-statement/

So now Black women are running around acting like Caucasian men?
....fake "apologizing" for offending people and claiming to be allies to THIS community and THAT community?

I didn't like it when Kevin Hart did it and I don't like it now.

So instead of being the "good guys" and standing strong in defense of our community and demanding an end to the racism and White Supremacist ideology of this nation, negroes are running around wringing their hands together and bowing and apologizing to Caucasians for offending THEM (instead of it being the other way around).

If anything, LGBTQIA Caucasians should be standing in line right next to the OTHER Caucasians apologizing to US, for the roles they also play in the system of White Supremacy.

I know she MEANT what she tweeted and probably still means it but she's just doing it for money and to keep her career.
But the reason I don't like it is because I'm wondering WHAT ELSE will our people start apologizing for?
When did we start letting Caucasians give us OUR "moral compass" or making us feel guilty for saying something supposedly offensive?

See, that's what happens when you don't have a solid knowledge of self and are more interested in making money and getting "the bag" than having honor and integrity.
You will do or say anything for money and fame and fortune.

@Pioneer1 if you don't expect people to be politically correct to save their livelihoods then you'll be upset all the time.

You say what you want, because you hide your indentity. Would you be so honest if everyone knew who you were?

I think it is stupid to mine the internet for 10 year old post and use them against people, especially ones who no longer express those opinions.

Besides there is nothing wrong with a woman not being attracted to female presenting man. It might even be a biological adaptation. 

Now if the same female called(s) for the murder of these mem, then we should all have a problem with her.

Troy Johnson

He Him His 

Troy (Them/They/It.....lol)

I didn't say I didn't expect it....I said I don't like it.

As I said before, I know why she and others are doing it.

I actually expect MORE of this disgraceful behavior and will be surprised (pleasantly) if I start seeing the vast majority of AfroAmerican entertainers stand up and give their critics the finger!

I was gonna say if we had so much more of our OWN platform as AfroAmericans most of our people wouldn't feel forced to apologize and eat own words....but then I thought not only DO we have our own platforms but some of our people are so greedy.......it wouldn't make a difference anyway.
For every negro who REFUSES to apologize and speak their mind even if it costs them their career, you'll have one who will say anything and tell the public what they want to hear just to get "the bag" and keep the money coming in.
And since I'm not paying them OR their bills....can I really blame them?

I don't like it....but you know what?????..... I'm not as angry as I was 1 hour ago!
I understand more and more....she did and said what she felt she had to to keep the money rolling in.
I'm not paying her, who am I to tell her to "stand strong sista" ?

Besides there is nothing wrong with a woman not being attracted to female presenting man. It might even be a biological adaptation. 

It IS a biological adaption.
Now here's what I REALLY don't like (I found something else to be angry at)......

Most women DON'T like (find attractive) a man who acts like that.  
They just won't admit it in this current environment, but they don't and you have to live and deal with women long enough to learn it for yourself because they simply don't admit this anymore.
And it's that HYPOCRISY that I find so distasteful today!
The fact that you KNOW you don't find those type of men attractive, but you won't admit it.
We have to deal with you for years...decades...before finding this out because you won't just come out and admit it.

Some of these same women will dare not criticize an ACTUAL gay men, but they'll sit up and insult STRAIGHT men all day by calling them "moist" or questioning their sexuality and manhood.

Listen, you can get into an argument with a woman on this site and she'll KNOW you're straight AND she'll talk about her gay and lesbian friends.  No problem. 
But if the argument goes long enough she'll start calling you "emotional" and start talking about how where she comes from "real men" don't do this or say that.  And if it keeps going she'll question whether or not you're "sweet" or gay.  Not that she really believes this, but she's using it as an insult.
And a lot of brothers do the same thing.

Start calling you a punk of a f*g or accuse you of having on panties....not really believing you're queer or gay, but just as an insult.

Would you be so honest if everyone knew who you were?

Would I be SO honest?
I'm not sure if that's the right term to use.
I'm not a liar so yes I would be just as honest but I wouldn't say nearly as much.  
Infact, I probably wouldn't post at all if EVERYONE knew who I was....lol.

Posting online is a good way to express my thoughts, meet people, and get things off my chest but if everyone knew who I was there would be too much risk involved to just get on running my mouth.   You're bound to piss people off and if they knew who you were and where you lived it would only be a matter of time before they confronted you on the matter and you'd have to end up killing them just to end the conflict.
So I just wouldn't post except for straight business or advertisement or something like that.
And even then I would be very careful what I said.

But I realize I think differently than most people.
Most people think it's "brave" to go on Twitter or facebook. to show your complete identity and give out all of your personal information all over the internet AND speak your complete mind cussing people out and telling them exactly what's on your mind.....until they come knocking on your door, lol.

I also am beginning to understand that a lot of people aren't brave OR afraid, they simply don't care or don't think about the consequences of having their identities exposed in social media....UNTIL they meet those consequences.

I thought it was common sense NOT to put your business out in the street.
I thought anyone with good sense knew what could happen if everyone knew who you were and how you thought.
I didn't realize so many people NEVER EVEN THOUGHT of the consequences!

It seems like every other month I'm having lunch with with a lady friend of mine who goes on and on about some woman she's gotten into a beef with online.....

40 Habits That Increase Your Chances of a Heart Attack After 40 ...

"That bitch done threatened me and my kids....talking about she gonna come up and KILL everybody"

((munch munch munch....))

🙁 Well, how do she know you have kids?

"Cuz I TOLD the bitch...how you THINK she know?"

((drink....slurp...gurgle....ahhh))

🙁 Well....how does she know what yall look like?

"Cuz the bitch done went through all the pictures on my time-line, how you THINK she know???"

((munch....crunch....crunch....))

🙁Well...how does she even know where yall live?

"Why you keep asking them stupid ass questions.....cuz I TOLD her....damn.
Now she threatening to do this, that, and the third"

😙 ((shakes head))

I just have to sit there looking at them.
And the sad part is like many people....most of the time they STILL don't realize the role THEY played in their  predicament.