BLACK MEN. ARE. BEING HUNTED !!!

Protest. For. Another. Unarmed. Black. Man. Shot   By. Racist-White-Police. In.  Wisconsin .. News. Says. He. Was. Walking. Away. And. Was-Shot. In. The. Back. 7- Times..  . I. Believe. The.  KLAN. Trash Have. Their-Police. Members.  Shooting.  Black.  Men   ,Black   People   Trying  To-Begin A  Race  War..  Basketball   Coach  Doc  Rivers Said  Crying -We  Love This  Country  ,This  Country  Don't  Love Us.  White  Fathers  Do-Not  Have  To  Warn Their Sons  About Police.  Raptor  And Celtics -Thinking  About. Boycotting. Their. First. Game..  The. Furher Neo -Trump. Wants. To. Send. His. Gestapo. Troops. To. Wisconsin. To. Stop -The. Protesting.  . Black. Republican.  Tim. Scott. Supports. Trump And-Supports. Innocent. Unarmed. Black. Men. ,Black. People. Being. Shot. -Killed. By. Racist. White. Police.  Black. Po!ice. Silent ,Black. F. B. I -Agents   Silent.  F. B. I Said. White. Police. Are. KLAN. Members.--Idiot-Kanye. West. Who. Wants.  To. Be. President. Seems. To. Support. -Black. People. Being. Shot,Murdered.  By. Racist. White. Police ..Black-Police ,Soldiers. Should. Be. Leading. Black. Lives. Matter..

Hunted, huh???

Well as the old saying about hunting goes.....

It Aint No Fun When The Rabbit Got The Gun - YouTube

Ain't no fun when the RABBIT has the gun!

By the way.....

Got nothing but LOVE for the strong brothers of the NBA right now!

Good on them for standing up for what's right!

They said that Caucasian kid who shot all of those people in Kenosha last night actually walked past a LINE of police officers with a rifle on him with his hands up to surrender and they all drove right past him!

Now on ONE hand you got an UNARMED Black man who was shot in the back.....but a white kid is walking around with a rifle bigger than he is trying to turn himself in and the police ignore him to go after the protesters!