Indicted And Charged For NOT Shooting Our Sister Breonna

Kentucky grand jury indicts 1 of 3 police officers in fatal Breonna Taylor shooting – but not for her death

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – A former police detective was indicted Wednesday on felony charges of wanton endangerment after shooting into an apartment next door to Breonna Taylor, 26, an EMT who was killed in her home by police.

Brett Hankison, who was fired in June, faces three felony counts, and bail was set at $15,000. A warrant was issued for his arrest.

Two other officers involved in the shooting, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Detective Myles Cosgrove, were justified in their use of force, state Attorney General Daniel Cameron said at a news conference. All three fired their weapons at Taylor's apartment.

A wanton endangerment charge is a class D felony and could carry a penalty of one to five years in prison.

The charges read by Judge Annie O'Connell on Wednesday said Hankison "wantonly shot a gun" into adjoining Apartment 3. The occupants of that apartment were identified by initials. None of them was BT – Breonna Taylor.

Three Louisville Metro Police Department officers fired their guns into Breonna Taylor's apartment: Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove.

The grand jury did not find that Hankison wantonly fired into Taylor's apartment the night she died or that any of the officers are criminally liable in her death.

In May, Taylor's neighbor, Chesey Napper, filed a lawsuit against the Louisville Metro Police Department officers, claiming that their shots were "blindly fired" and nearly struck a man inside her home. Napper was pregnant and had a child in the home, according to the lawsuit.

Cameron said Wednesday that the grand jury decided homicide charges are not applicable because the investigation showed that Mattingly and Cosgrove were justified in returning deadly fire after they were fired upon by Kenneth Walker, Taylor's boyfriend, who said he didn't know police were at the door. 

Cameron said there is "nothing conclusive to say" that any of Hankison's bullets hit Taylor.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/09/23/kentucky-grand-jury-breonna-taylor-brett-hankison-charged/3467413001/

So let me get this straight..................

The 2 race-soldiers**  who SHOT our sister to death get to go free with no charges.

But the 1 race-soldier**   who discharged his weapon but DID NOT shoot our sister is the one who gets charged???

A damn joke.

** In the system of White Supremacy, Caucasians who put on any type of uniform  and show a willingness and desire to harm people of color while in that uniform are NOT to be referred to as "police officers" because they have broken their oath and have disgraced their profession.  They are to be referred to as what they really are.....SOLDIERS in the race-war waged by White Supremacy.
They are merely POSING as "police officers" or "military officers" or "fire fighters" ect...in order to further their racist movement.

Such a beautiful and attractive sister..............

One officer indicted, six months after Breonna Taylor killed in police  shooting | CTV News       image.jpeg.e273335258009adde28b1a8ddc2764fc.jpeg

Breonna Taylor: 'Girlfriend' case is straight out of police playbook     Breonna Taylor announcement: Ex-police officer Brett Hankison charged

Look at that face.
Look at that body.

Not that an unattractive or ugly person deserves what happened to her.  Not saying that at all.
But my point is w
as this NOT worth fighting for from a masculine perspective?

I guess I can give her last boyfriend Kenneth Walker credit for busting a shot in defending the home, but in reality neither him nor her former boyfriend did enough to defend her honor and fight for her in my opinion.

Those 2 men should have been LEADING the demand for justice.

Infact, it's a shame there aren't enough AfroAmerican men in her very own family willing to stand up and fight like hell for our sister!

I support a woman's right to sleep with whomever she wants as long as it's with a consentual adult, however I wonder how much of the madness and confusion in many AfroAmerican communities is a result of 2 or 3 generations of our sisters choosing to have sex with sorry ass "niccaz".
Men who are stupid, prone to criminality, and cowardly when it comes to confronting racism.

Because the OFFSPRING of such unions often produce stupid cowardly children who actually make the community even more vulnerable to racism and criminality.

Breonna was a beautiful woman and she was also training to be a nurse so she had a level of intelligence about her.....but look at her boyfriends.
Not much to say about them, I don't know them....but I wonder were they on her "level".
She slept with them.
She obviously found them attractive for whatever reason.
But I wonder could she have done better.

I also wonder how she would feel about them if she had known that thousands of men and women who NEVER met her were more willing to get out into the street and face off with the police than the very men she loved?

I'm sure many of you don't think like this, but these are some things I think about.

Many people were shocked and angered by the verdict. 

I have not been following the case close enough to know anything about her boyfriend, so I can't assess his reaction or life style. 

But I wouldn't expect anyone to faceoff against the police in reaction after the fact. That would be suicide, and what good would that do?

Troy

If young people back in the 1960s weren't willing to go out into the streets and confront racist police officers who were beating them and sicking dogs on them in support of a racist system.....YOU wouldn't be able to vote right now.
You probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the level of success you've attained because you probably wouldn't have been able to enter certain academic circles.

It wasn't so much about actually trying to battle and fight police officers so much as it was to stand up to "authority" and show that you weren't afraid and weren't backing down no matter how much force was used against you.

They wouldn't consider it suicide so much as SACRIFICE.

Personally.........
I have a level of respect for those who do it because I can't say that I would actually do something like that myself.  I wouldn't want to confront a person with weapons unless I had weapons of my own...lol.  But I appreciate the courage of those who would.

What these policeman did was not just attack one person, Breonna, but attack against the entire community. If these people weren't safe in their own

home from this blunder then no one is safe.That's why people are in the  streets.