Brennan Taylor. No. Justice. .

Racist.  Terrorist. Police.  Who. Murdered. Breonna  Taylor. Not. -Being. Charged. .  No. Surprise.  Racist. White Police Are.  Trying.  To-Provoke.  A. Race. War. ,To. Help. Trump.  Protest.  In.  Louisville -I -Believe.  The. Racist. Terrorist. Militia. Is. There. The. National Guard-Will   Not   Attack  The  Terrorist  White  Men    With  Guns   ,They Will-Attack   The  Protestors .  A  White  Police  Officer   Said   On  Tape  -Said  I  Cannot  Wait  For  The  Race  War  ,I  Begin  Shooting  -Niggers -That. Racist. White. Officer. Was. Fired. In. North. Carolina. -Few -Racist.  White. Police. Have. Been. Caught. On  Tape. Saying Nigger !-Black.  Christian. Support. Trump.  Knowing.  He Hates Black -People -And. Wants. A. Race. War.  Black. Christians. Are. Damn  Idiots. They--Love Trump.  ...Racist Police. Forced. They. Way. In. And. Begin -Shooting. At.Innocent. Black. People. Black. Police. Remain. Silent. -Black. TV. News Anchors. Not. Talking. About. White. Police. Fired  For -Being. Klan. Members ,Wearing. Klan. Hoods  ,Beating. On  -Unarmed. Black. People,Caught. On Video. Saying. Nigger .  News -Anchors Lester. Holt ,NBC ,Don. Lemon ,CNN ,Joy Reid Msnbc .....

Racist. White Police Are.  Trying.  To-Provoke.  A. Race. War

Well...why do they HAVE to provoke one?

With all that AfroAmericans have been through during the past 500 years in this land why haven't they ALREADY been at war since atleast the 1960s?

This is one of the reasons I constantly question the intelligence level of the AfroAmerican community collectively.

What do you think White men would do if THEY were faced with the same situation our people face?

Inside the angry white America that could still make Donald Trump president

"Listen up you guys!
Three Black guys just shot ANOTHER unarmed white woman in her own home!
We need to do something about this!
We need to first have some church
And then we need to get out in the streets and have a PEACEFUL PROTEST!"

Does anyone really think this would be THEIR reaction?

Black. Police. Remain. Silent. 

Good point.
I wonder what's been going through the minds of Black police officers....especially in Louisville....when they see what's going on.

They AREN'T stupid because in order to become a cop you have to have some intelligence and common sense.
They HAVE to notice a pattern going on.

I wonder if many have simply made up their minds to believe that "a lot of our people are just so silly there is no hope for them" so they've decided to get on the side of Caucasian racists where there is power and order and hope they have mercy on them.