Maskless White People Spreading Covid-19 !

I've told you all for months that racist Caucasians are PURPOSEFULLY spreading the Coronavirus among people of color, didn't I ?
I told you they were going to Black and Brown areas refusing to wear masks, coughing, talking loud, and deliberately spreading it among the population.
As usual, yall either IGNORE what I say or ARGUE against it.

Now we have EVIDENCE of them purposely doing it:

Mississippi Health Official: Maskless White People Are Responsible For Spike In COVID-19 Cases

ACCORDING TO DR. THOMAS DOBBS, THE STATE HAS BEEN BEEN WORKING HARD ON SAFETY MEASURES, WHICH HAVE FOUND "MORE FERTILE GROUND IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY."

Maskless white people in Mississippi are responsible for the spike in COVID-19 cases, according to Dr. Thomas Dobbs, a State Health Officer.

“We’ve seen a pretty remarkable shift because early on, African Americans accounted for basically two-thirds, or 60 percent or more, of cases and deaths,” Dobbs said on CNN. “Then over the summer, and especially going into the fall, we’ve seen that shift basically upside down. Sixty-percent of new cases are caucasians and the deaths are nearing that also.”

Dobbs said that the state has been been working hard on safety measures, which have found “more fertile ground in the Black community.”

“As far as the case trends, we have had really pretty good uptake by a lot of folks in the Black community with masking and social distancing,” Dobbs said. “We’ve worked very aggressively to make sure that the Black community understands where the risks are and what can be done to prevent that. “And I just will say … I think big parts of the white community, especially in areas that maybe weren’t as hard-affected (previously), have not been as compliant or engaged actively with social distancing and masking. And I think that does make a difference.”

According to Dobbs, there are white parents sponsoring youth events, dances, and parties. Additionally, get togethers and gathering in bars have helped to undermine the state’s efforts to control the spread of COVID-19.

As of Friday, October 23, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reported 1,212 new COVID-19 cases and 17 additional deaths, bringing the state’s totals to 115,088 cases and 3,255 deaths, WDAM

As white people continue to disproportionately endanger themselves and their neighbors, Black people continue to be most at risk from serious COVID-19 complications.

https://www.essence.com/health-and-wellness/mississippi-maskless-white-people-covid-19/

Yeah.
Lol, keep ignoring me  "thinking" you're so smart.............

• Pioneer1 changed the title to Maskless White People Spreading Covid-19 !

Ofcourse they aren't going to tell you they are DELIBERATELY doing this to harm AfroAmericans because it's hard to prove it's being done on purpose unless a Caucasian comes right out and SAYS it.

How many racist Caucasians have you met in your life who ADMITTED they were racist or did something to you for racist reasons?
How many racist cops kill a person and ADMIT they killed them because of racism?

Come on man, you have to put 2 and 2 together.

What do you want....for White folks to come on CNN and hold a public announcement ADMITTING that they are trying to spread Covid 19???

Here's another article from the Daily Beast.....

Maskless White People Are Fueling a Massive New Coronavirus Surge in Mississippi

‘NOT COMFORTABLE’

Communities of color will inevitably be affected by their rogue neighbors, experts say, and a new partial mask mandate isn’t touching some of the worst-hit areas.

The coronavirus raged through Mississippi’s cities and its poorer, predominantly Black counties this summer, eventually pushing the state to the highest rate of per-capita infections and deaths in the country. But Moak said that in Wesson, which is in predominantly white Lincoln County, “we weren’t seeing it so much.”

That equilibrium has shifted dramatically in the last month. The same week that Clear Branch had its outbreak, at least 24 students and teachers at the local public school, Wesson Attendance Center, tested positive. By mid-October, more than 150 students and teachers would end up in quarantine. A few minutes down the road in Brookhaven, a similar scenario played out, as outbreaks in the elementary and high schools there sent more than 100 students and teachers into quarantine.

“It’s just in our community right now. I wish I could see where it’s coming from, but I don’t have that magic wand,” Moak said.

But health experts think they do know: white people who refuse to wear masks.

After two months of steady declines, a second coronavirus wave is rising in Mississippi. On Friday, the state recorded 1,322 new infections, its highest single-day number since August. But the face of the pandemic in the state has shifted dramatically in that time. Mississippi, once a case study for how the coronavirus disproportionately sickens Black people in this country, is seeing its second wave driven by white Mississippians in rural parts of the state. The reason, according to Dr. Thomas Dobbs, the top health officer in Mississippi, is simple: Rural white communities aren’t taking the necessary precautions to avoid spreading the virus.

“I think big parts of the white community, especially in areas that maybe weren’t as hard affected [this summer], have not been as compliant.”

“We have had really pretty good uptake by a lot of folks in the Black community with masking and social distancing,” Dobbs said on a call with reporters last week. “… And I just want to say that I think big parts of the white community, especially in areas that maybe weren’t as hard-affected [this summer], have not been as compliant or engaged actively with social distancing and masking. And I think that does make a difference.”

On Oct. 9, deaths among white Mississippians surpassed those of Black Mississippians for the first time since the Mississippi State Department of Health publicly made racial data available in June. And the trend is likely to get worse. Between Sept. 16 and Oct. 14, new coronavirus infections among white Mississippians rose 26.8 percent, more than double the 12.6 percent rate of increase among Black Mississippians. As of Monday, the number of white and Black Mississippians diagnosed with the coronavirus was almost equal. In early July, the number of Black Mississippians with the virus had been double that of whites.

Despite rising case numbers, on Sept. 30, Tate Reeves became the first U.S. governor to let his statewide mask mandate expire. Reeves’ office declined a request for comment from The Daily Beast, but on Monday the governor announced he would be signing an executive order partially reinstating the mask mandate in nine counties where he said “spread was most rapid.”

Epidemiologists point out that increased cases among white Mississippians are still likely to spell disaster for Black residents, who tend to be at higher risk of complications from the virus.

“The only job the virus has is to keep spreading because that’s the way it remains alive. And as long as people who have it aren’t complying [with risk reduction], it will keep spreading,” said William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious disease at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. “And that will ultimately hurt people of color because they have had the worst outcomes.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maskless-white-people-are-fueling-a-massive-new-coronavirus-surge-in-mississippi

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Maybe I have too much faith in my white Brothers...

I just do not think they are crazy enough to sit around to hatch of this wacky scheme, to infect themselves with covid-19 then head into Black communities to deliberately spread it.

I will not rule it our of the realm of possibilities, but I still think it is more conspiracy theory than reality.

Troy

I just do not think they are crazy enough to sit around to hatch of this wacky scheme, to infect themselves with covid-19 then head into Black communities to deliberately spread it.

As I understand it......

They don't infect themselves deliberately.
But IF they get infected, they are instructed by other White Supremacists to go around and spread it to as many people of color as they can.

That's what the FBI report states.

I will not rule it our of the realm of possibilities, but I still think it is more conspiracy theory than reality.

You can "think" what you will....lol.

Your thoughts and beliefs have no more impact on reality than my "theories", because what IS...IS.

Truth isn't contingent on belief.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But IF they get infected, they are instructed by other White Supremacists to go around and spread it to as many people of color as they can.

That's what the FBI report states.

Please provide the quote and the source.

You do just get the disease, you take deliberate action to get it.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Truth isn't contingent on belief.

I know, so lets see the info.

Troy

Please provide the quote and the source.

ABC News

White supremacists encouraging their members to spread coronavirus to cops, Jews, FBI says

Racist extremist groups, including neo-Nazis and other white supremacists, are encouraging members who contract novel coronavirus disease to spread the contagion to cops and Jews, according to intelligence gathered by the FBI.

In an alert obtained by ABC News, the FBI’s New York office reports that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-supremacists-encouraging-members-spread-coronavirus-cops-jews/story?id=69737522

The Hill

FBI warns white supremacists encouraging members to spread coronavirus to law enforcement, Jews: report

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s New York office recently sent out an alert to local authorities warning of extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police and Jewish people, ABC News reported.

According to the news agency, the alert, which was reportedly issued on Thursday, said that “members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/488919-fbi-white-supremacists-encouraging-members-to-spread

I just gave you 2 reputable (to most people) sources of mainstream media that confirms the FBI report that White Supremacists were instructing eachother to spread the disease.

Whether they get it deliberately or by accident is irrelevant, the fact that they are DELIBERATELY SPREADING IT should be your main concern.

Unless you don't believe the FBI or ABC News or The Hill.....then you must accept this as a fact.

I thought I'd read something about white supremacists going after black people. You instead, link to an article about Jews. A "report" Jews put out on their behalf; doesn't mention black people, at all (Jews and COPS, not Jews and blacks):

FBI warns white supremacists encouraging members to spread coronavirus to law enforcement, Jews: report
BY ARIS FOLLEY - 03/22/20 04:37 PM EDT 1,565

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s New York office recently sent out an alert to local authorities warning of extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police and Jewish people, ABC News reported.

According to the news agency, the alert, which was reportedly issued on Thursday, said that “members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions.”

The alert reportedly warned that the racist groups were urging their members to go to places where Jewish people “may be congregated, to include markets, political offices, businesses and places of worship.”

The alert also reportedly said some white supremacists and neo-Nazis were also urging members who contract the virus to spread the disease to cops by using spray bottles.

In a statement to The Hill on Monday, a spokesperson for the FBI said that while the agency’s “standard practice is to not comment on specific intelligence products, FBI field offices routinely share information with their local law enforcement partners to assist in protecting the communities they serve.”

“These products are intended to be informative in nature, and as such, they contain appropriate caveats to describe the confidence in the sourcing of information and the likelihood of the assessment,” the spokesperson added. “Additionally, when written at a local level, these products will note that the perspective offered may be limited to the field office’s area of responsibility."

The report comes as the Anti-Defamation League reports some extremists have been pushing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories online that blame Jewish people for the spread of the virus. 

“From pushing the idea that Jews created the coronavirus virus to sell vaccines to encouraging infected followers to try to spread the illness to the Jewish community and law enforcement, as the coronavirus has spread, we have observed how white-supremacists, neo-Nazis and others have used this to drive their own conspiracy theories, spread disinformation and incite violence on their online platforms,” Michael Masters, who heads the Secure Communities Network, a nonprofit that works to “serve the American Jewish community concerning matters of communal safety,” told ABC News.

"While the world faces a deadly pandemic, it’s a stark reminder that certain groups – notably the Jewish community and law enforcement – must also continue the battle against those who wish to hurt or kill them," Masters added.

@Pioneer1, again, as FAS pointed out  and as I previously wrote your articles do not support your conclusions

On 10/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, Troy said:

The article does not support what you are saying.

Whites not wearing masks are presumably increasing infection rates amongst themselves. There is no mention of them deliberately  or otherwise  effecting the Black community.

Troy

again, as FAS pointed out  and as I previously wrote your articles do not support your conclusions

Hand Gestures With More Than One Meaning

((said in a White man's voice....lol))

"Hold it.
Hold it.
Hooooold it.......just cool it buddy."

You're mixing up too many points and focusing on the wrong things.

You ask me a question, I answer it, and then you attach THAT answer to a totally different question and claim it doesn't fit.

Now, let's separate this and piece it BACK together.........

You said:

"I just do not think they are crazy enough to sit around to hatch of this wacky scheme, to infect themselves with covid-19 then head into Black communities to deliberately spread it."

I said to you in response:

As I understand it......

The focus of my response wasn't on what they were doing to the Black community.
The focus of my response is explaining to you that according to the FBI they were NOT deliberately infecting themselves but IF they got infected they were told to spread it!

You asked for the quote and source of that statement.....and I provided a couple quotes and sources in my previous post.
Again. of them spreading it IF they contracted it.

We weren't dealing with their targeting the Black community, yet.
Only HOW they were getting it themselves.

Comprendes?

On 10/30/2020 at 8:12 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I've told you all for months that racist Caucasians are PURPOSEFULLY spreading the Coronavirus among people of color, didn't I ?
I told you they were going to Black and Brown areas refusing to wear masks, coughing, talking loud...

Bro, you started the conversation with this. 

Troy

Bro, you started the conversation with this. 

I understand, and I stand by that statement.

But your previous post was SPECIFIC about doubting whether or not the White Supremacists were deliberately infecting themselves.  So I focused on proving to you that according to the FBI report they are NOT.

Now, if that's clear and you accept the report that they are NOT deliberately infecting themselves.....we can move on.