Part Seven of the New York Times Bestselling Thugs Series for 99 Cents, Today Only - 12/10/2019

thug7-banner

Part 7 of the New York Times Bestselling Thugs Series

Reader, Thugs: Seven is Available Now and Wahida and I have a Big Giveaway for you!

“Expose yourself to drama and action like never before as the new Thugs: Seven picks up right where Honor Thy Thug (Book 6) leaves off (Learn More).

For Today Only – Download the Thugs: Seven eBook for 99 cents and for FREE you get the 5 Extended Box-Set!! (valued at $75.00) Only because I love you!!

What’s in the Box-Set? I’ll tell you now.

Did you know that your favorite characters of the Thug Series, Tasha Macklin, Trae Macklin, Kaylin Santos, and Angel Santos have written their own books? This is your opportunity to Binge-Read on titles such as Baller Dreams, Flippin’ The Hustle, Gun Smoke, and Swag. As a Platinum Bonus: You get to read Uncle Yah Yah: 21st Century Man of Wisdom. And you definitely want to read this one because Trae wants to take Faheem to spend a lot of time with this wise sage. But … you will have to read Thugs: Seven to understand why (Click here).”
—Wahida Clark

5-books
troyandwahida

Dear Reader,

Wahida Clark has entertained over a million readers with her signature brand of street tales. In fact, she has made AALBC’s bestsellers list an amazing 75 times, making her our 5th all-time bestselling author.

Clark is also a savvy business woman who runs an independent publishing company, Wahida Clark Presents Publishing. She is truly a force in the book business and it has been a pleasure to see her continue to great things.

Our regular newsletter will be mailed later today.

Peace and Love,
Troy Johnson
Founder & Webmaster, AALBC.com

news-letter-banner

Consider sponsoring our eNewsletter or a dedicated mailing.

This eNewsletter was Sponsored by Wahida Clark Presents Publishing