BLACK MEN KILLING BLACK WOMEN

A FEW DAYS AGO IN GEORGIA,NEAR SAVANNAH.A STUPID VIOLENT BLACK MAN,KENNETH SANDERS,KILLS HIS WIFE,NANCY SANDERS.HE STABBED HER TO DEATH IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN, 3 LITTLE GIRLS.AGES 4,7, AND 9.I THINK THE 7 YEAR OLD,WENT TO A NEIGHBORS HOUSE,SAYING MY DADDY STABBING MY MOMMY..WHERE IS THE CHURCH, POLITICIANS, AND THE NAACP.WHEN IT IS BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE.///.

Domestic violence crosses all color lines and there's not a whole lot that can be done about these crimes of passion or revenge. The individuals involved are usually dysfunctional and need counseling. :blink:

Black-on-black crime is greatly enabled by the surplus supply of fatherless black boys who are destined to either be the victims or perpetrators of gang violence. Single young black women need to practice birth control and stop regarding "babymama" status as an asset instead of a liability. All the unmarried celeb moms and their mindless preoccupations with materialistic superficiality, along with their affinity for crazy-assed baby names are among the most terrible role models on the scene. B)

Unfortunately like every other problem contributing to America's downfall, including the political fiascos in Washingon, the effect overwhelmes the cause, making matters worse. Change will come at its own pace and will result from the natural evolution of trial and error. Survival dictates its own solutions. :huh:

The Oracle has spoken and will now give permission for everyone to turn a deaf ear. :wacko:

A FEW DAYS AGO IN GEORGIA,NEAR SAVANNAH.A STUPID VIOLENT BLACK MAN,KENNETH SANDERS,KILLS HIS WIFE,NANCY SANDERS.HE STABBED HER TO DEATH IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN, 3 LITTLE GIRLS.AGES 4,7, AND 9.I THINK THE 7 YEAR OLD,WENT TO A NEIGHBORS HOUSE,SAYING MY DADDY STABBING MY MOMMY..WHERE IS THE CHURCH, POLITICIANS, AND THE NAACP.WHEN IT IS BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE.///.

What do you expect the church, NAACP, politicians, etc to do? For the most part, no one can stop spontaneous passionate violence other than those involved. By the time others are made aware, it is usually too late. A young black man killed his mother and sister in San Diego two weeks ago. She was a 31 year veteran police detective and his sister was a young college student. The police found his mother dead in the house of stab wounds and his naked sister on the front lawn where he stabbed and threw her out the window. What was the church, NAACP or a politician supposed to do the moment he snapped? Often times such crimes may be prevented if proper authorities act or the potential victims have prepared themselves for a possible life threatening physical attack. And why are you writing in all caps.....??