Former ATL Mayor Heading to White House

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/16/1105445493/keisha-lance-bottoms-biden-administration-position-role-atlanta-mayor

I knew it was just a matter of time before former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms made her way to  DC.

Sista Bottoms will be replacing brotha Cedric Richmond as a White House Senior Adviser to POTUS  Biden. 

This appointment will add more experience to Keisha Lance Bottoms' resume for whatever aspirations she may have in the future. Proud of her moving on up. 😎

• Like 1

I hope our sista DOES make it to the Whitehouse so I can see more and more of her beautiful self.

That woman is gorgeous with a knock-out body....and intelligent to top it off.

Not Shocked': Keisha Lance Bottoms Accused of Betraying the City That  Backed Her Following Her Joe Biden Endorsement

....with her cute little mouth'd self.

Not sure how much she actually did for Black people when she was mayor of Atlanta or what she'll do for us in D.C.....but that's to be EXPECTED from most of these politicians today anyway.
As long as she doesn't cause HARM to our community, I see her as just more entertainment and eye candy.

@Pioneer1, as we've already discussed, politicians primarily work for special interest groups.

Black folks haven't submitted an application, er, provided agenda to become a special interest group. 😁

As an advisor to the POTUS, Keisha Lance Bottoms' job will be to help the old.guy keep the juggling balls in the air. 😎

ProfD

And it's OUR fault that we haven't come to a solid agenda to submit.

The closest we've come to an actual agenda in RECENT history (don't forget about "What The Muslims Want" on the back of Muhammad Speaks papers) was Ice Cube's Contract With Black America that he presented to the candidates in the 2020 Presidential election.
It was a little pollyanish but it was far better than nothing.

Outside of that, we have nothing that comes close to a solid agenda for our community as a whole.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

And it's OUR fault that we haven't come to a solid agenda to submit.

No doubt. It's never too late but it seems our folks are content with the political status quo and its boilerplate agenda.  😎