200+ Book Festivals and Fairs

Here is a list of more than 200 book festivals and fairs from around the world.  Thes are not just the Black events, virtually all of them feature Black writers.  I included all the ones I could find 🙂 

Of the 18 depicted in the graphic below I've attended 8 of them.  I always wanted to go to Calabash, which is held in Jamaica.  I'm going to the Go On Girl! Book Club event in two weeks. 

I need go through the entire list an see how many events I've attended

book-festivals-and fairs-from-around-the-world-discussion.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 10:03 PM, Troy said:

Here is a list of more than 200 book festivals and fairs from around the world.  Thes are not just the Black events, virtually all of them feature Black writers.  I included all the ones I could find 🙂 

Of the 18 depicted in the graphic below I've attended 8 of them.  I always wanted to go to Calabash, which is held in Jamaica.  I'm going to the Go On Girl! Book Club event in two weeks. 

I need go through the entire list an see how many events I've attended

book-festivals-and fairs-from-around-the-world-discussion.jpg

I love reading, and I think such events are for sure worth visiting. And I also study literature, so for me, everything connected to books is interesting. And it will be a cool experience to share with my friends and groupmates. And now I'm actually working on my term paper which is the last one, but I think I won't have time to go to an event to include the info in writing. I've already analyzed the play called A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen, and it was actually so hard. Thanks to the https://papersowl.com/examples/a-dolls-house and the very useful A Dolls House essay examples provided there, I actually managed to finish that part. And now, I need to add something more to the writing, so we will see what I can write about. Maybe I'll even provide the info about such fairs, and why it's important to visit them.

Wow, thanks for providing it. I like reading, books, but I actually had no idea that there are so many events. I think the last time when I visited something like this was when I was at school. But at least now I know what is happening, and will have a chance to visit a festival or fair.

• Like 1