The Coming Default

Republicans are holding the Debt Limit increase hostage. It has never been held up before, even under Trump. And according to several pundits, a financial default will devastate Black communities.

https://news.yahoo.com/debt-ceiling-battle-could-affect-155223598.htmln

https://newsone.com/4590811/debt-ceiling-crisis-black-america/

It's been warned repeatedly that a default could also destabilize world markets and lead to widespread recessions.

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/24/1177668000/default-debt-ceiling-limit-negotiations-recession-global-financial-crisis

But I am concerned only with the aftermath a Default would have on Blacks. You may want to ask Mel Hopkins to weigh in on this. I believe she was an economics reporter for the TV station she worked at. Great writer. 

Or you can just read whatever oozes from the uninformed.  

The U.S. has never defaulted. But came close. The history of Debt Ceiling is here:

https://time.com/6281003/debt-ceiling-history/

Personally, I believe Republicans will definitely try to pass another massive tax cut for the richest of Americans. I could never see myself voting for a member of a political party that has so many  members who believe Black History is unworthy and deserving of dismissal. Because Black History in this country is U.S. History.

Here is what White adults displayed for six-year old Ruby Bridges as she integrated an all-White school in Louisiana.

Now wait a minute man.....

Calm down.
Don't get all panicky eyed and go crazy over a bunch of FEAR INDUCING RHETORIC White folks are generating over this so-called "default"

Do you really think White folks are going to let their economy collapse....so that Black and Brown people have a serious shot at taking over the world?

They may CLAIM the world is coming to an end.
And it will...and the economy WILL collapse eventually...but it won't be because White folks want it to!
Outside Entities will take this system down. 
Don't expect for White folks...who are benefitting from it....to do it themselves out of neglect.

This is nothing more than another game they're playing to try and create mass hysteria in order to manipulate the people into either doing or accepting more draconian AUSTERITY measures that:

1. Take away more safety net programs like social security, healthcare, housing.
2. Give police more power to control the population

I used to work for a company that when the employees asked for raises -the company would claim to be broke and would even threaten to move to Mexico where it was cheaper if they kept on asking.

Lol...until I got there!

I saw right through their bullshit and said,

image.png.e633f4c6bb35e0ee81addb1967f721b5.png

"If you want to go to Mexico then GO!
Get the fuck on and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
But as long as you operate HERE...you're gonna pay us what we deserve!"

And guess what...they DID.
They even changed management.

I say LET the damn "default" occur and let's see what happens.
Maybe that's what we need!
Maybe we NEED a great reset in the global econony!

But something tells me the White folks in power really don't want that and are just using this as a scare tactic to have the power to manipulate society to their liking.

Expect for Biden and the boys to come on at the last minute and announce a "deal" with the Republicans to prevent the collapse....a "deal" that involves cuts to education, Social security, more policing measures, ect....and more austerity policies.
Which was the plan all along.

I don't panic. I do research.

Did you read any of the the material from the links I provided?

Of course not! Research is beyond you, Mr. All Blacks need to leave California because I'm still pissed off over a jay walking ticket I received many years ago. That proved California ain't chit, according to a post from you.

I also do not see millions of Blacks shelving their Christian and Muslim beliefs and returning to the worship of African spirts because you think this is what is ailing Black America. 

Don't panic now because no one is listening to you.

Crisis averted.  Bill passed unanimously by both the House and Senate.  POTUS Biden will sign it today and deliver remarks. 

Since they made it a 2 year deal, this drill will not come back around again until 2025.

However, welfare recipients have to prove they have been looking for work in order to continue receiving their benefits. 

Meanwhile, Ukraine gets a blank check to spend as much money as they want on a war they cannot *win*.😎

On 5/27/2023 at 10:01 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But something tells me the White folks in power really don't want that and are just using this as a scare tactic to have the power to manipulate society to their liking.

Expect for Biden and the boys to come on at the last minute and announce a "deal" with the Republicans to prevent the collapse....a "deal" that involves cuts to education, Social security, more policing measures, ect....and more austerity policies.
Which was the plan all along.

Told you they'd pull some shit out their asses at the last minute.

Some fake ass "deal" they were planning to propose all along but needed an excuse to implement it.
Some MANUFACTURED CRISIS to get the people all panicky.

• Haha 1