Graduating. Son. ,Father. Shot. Dead. At. Graduation. !!!!

In. Richmond. Virginia. At. The. High. School. Graduation.  Gun. Shots,,Black. Graduating. Son. And. His. Father. Shot. Dead. News,,Says. Amazing. .No. Place. Is. Safe. From. Gun. Shot. ,Violence..  Several. Other. People. Injured. In,,Maryland. Funeral. For,A. 10 .Year. Old. Black. Girl. Who. Was. Killed. By. Violence. ,,,,News. Says. Pall Bearer  Was. Shot. And. Killed. ..Amazing ,Again ,,No. Place. Is. Safe.....Do. Reverend. Sharpton. Preach. Sermons For,,Black. People. Killed. By. Black. Gun. Violence. ..?? Where. Is,Black. Lives. Matter ,,NAACP ,The. Church. ..??Where. Is. Democrat ,Benny. Thompson. ,He. Was. Involved. In. The. January, ,6,White,Terrorist. Committee ?  Black. Politicians. ,NAACP, ,Churches.   Do. Not. Care. About. Black. Children. News. Says. ,,The,President. Will. Host. A. Juneteenth  Celebration. ?Celebrating,,What. ?Poverty. ,Poor. Inner. City,Schools ,,,Billions. Of,,U. S. Money. Keep. Going. To. White. Ukraine. ......

Unfortunately, gun violence will be a recurring them in America until people 1) find a better way to solve problems and 2) deal with mental health issues. 

Also, over a couple decades now, there has been a gradual decline in the respect for human life. 

Now, some folks don't think twice when it comes to killing others and/or themselves for whatever reason. 

People want to blame violent movies and video games and a proliferation of guns for de-sensitized Americans. I don't believe that's it.

People who hate others and/or themselves to the point of killing either 1) have a mental problem or 2) lack love or 3) some combination of both.😎

MAN this is a sad story on many levels.

When I first heard it, it brought back memories of when I was a kid and I would get into fights and some boys who grew up fatherless would threaten to kid me AND my Father's ass.
We're talking about school aged kids.

I was too young to realize how difficult it would be for kids to really whoop a grown man, even a group of them.
But when I would hear it, the thought about that possibility and it concerned me out of love for my Father.

Your father is supposed to be your protection, so if they got HIM....you'd think you didn't stand much of a chance.

But now you got teenagers who are taking out the PARENTS of the other kids they're beefing with....damn.

It's not new, we saw similar on the episode of Good Times when James confronted the gang members who were trying to force JJ into a gang fight.

It's part of human nature for the young people go to wild and be violent if the older men aren't united in keeping them in check.

This is one of the reasons we as AfroAmericans need a CULTURE of our own.
A strong united CULTURE in which the older people and youth have clearly defined roles and mannerism toward eachother so that if they are violated then the community can fearlessly come out and enforce them and measure out punishment.

You talk about somebody's mother, or threaten to kill somebody's father.....you get checked on it.
And EVERYBODY in the area either checks you or supports the person who DOES check you instead of leaving them standing out there alone.

AfroAmericans were on code when it came to respect for elders.

As the grandparents are getting younger, I guess it's harder to tell the difference between adults and teenagers:

image.png.75bbd9470491880caa36bab4af54fb4d.pngimage.png.d08163ad360fcd8963ea1170f3ad2a1d.png

We fittin' to go up to the school and whoop our grandson's teacher's azz.🤣😎

• 2 weeks later...