Interesting Video Interview of Ugandan Women

Propaganda through entertainment is but one powerful aspect of racism white supremacy.

Black folks need to do a better job of becoming educated in their knowledge of self instead of relying on media and institutions controlled by white folks. 

It's by design that Black folks all over the planet are being kept disconnected on purpose. 😎

On 6/24/2023 at 8:59 AM, ProfD said:

Black folks need to do a better job of becoming educated in their knowledge of self instead of relying on media and institutions controlled by white folks. 

I think the real problem are media whose only motivation is maximizing profits and most of these are white owned.  

I could not bring myself to watch more than a minute of the video.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

I think the real problem are media whose only motivation is maximizing profits and most of these are white owned. 

It stands to reason that white-owned media companies especially for profit would paint Black folks unfavorably and/or reinforce stereotypes.  

The worst part of it is that Black folks working in those spaces allow those narratives to continue and gladly get paid to  participate in it.

Many so called Black-owned media outlets are either fronted and/or shadowed by white money. 

Even Black-owned media companies have to accede to the interests of their angel investor(s).

In prison, it is understood that those who accept gifts will eventually get screwed.  Life is very similar.😎

On 6/25/2023 at 9:11 PM, Troy said:

I could not bring myself to watch more than a minute of the video.

Why not?

The women were feminine and attractive to me.
Their ignorance was a little sad, but understandable in the context of things.

ProfD

The sad fact is, many Africans and Asians don't just get their negative views of AfroAmericans from the media....they get them from their PERSONAL EXPERIENCES living in America itself!

All you have to do is go to any major city in the U.S. and see the swarms of homeless Black folks on the street, the vulgar women cussing and fighting eachother in the street, the young men walking around with their pants sagging and quick to fight somebody over the silliest of reasons....and even the most open minded visitor will find it a challenge to go back home with the most positive view of AfroAmericans, lol.

I tell people now it's not so much about the media portrayal of us as it's REAL LIFE nowadays.
The movies, Gangsta Rap, and talk shows that the racists have promoting over the past 40 year to socially engineer our community has certainly had an impact.

@Pioneer1, AfroAmericans don't have a monopoly on dysfunctional behavior.

Every group of people has it's own version of  trailer trash or MS-13 or Asian Triads.

Showing  up in the *wrong* neighborhood could be a problem. 

The media is another arm of racism white supremacy.

The media does everything real and/or imagined to cast AfroAmericans in the most negative light

Pay attention to how the news reports a crime committed by AfroAmericans compared to any other group.😎

Yes, there is dysfunction in just about every community in the U.S. and through out the world....however the dysfunction seems to be more PRONOUNCED in the AfroAmerican community.

Clearly.

It's to the point you can't even hide it or explain it away.
Something is CLEARLY wrong with our people collectively and even AFricans from the continent who come overhere can immediately recognize it.

For decades I made excuses for these niggaz and tried to rectify it and justify it and smooth it over but after a while I couldn't because after the mid 90s a lot of AfroAmericans started getting BOLD with their dysfunction!
Nigga started RAPPING about killing folks and selling dope.
Others rapping about welfare and waiting for the 1st of the month and pimpin'  hoes for the money.
Although it's PRACTICED to a certain extent among most communities....it's usually hidden and considered shameful.
I don't know of any other community on the PLANET where this type of dysfunction is PROUDLY displayed and sung over.

You know Uncle Charlie has problems.....never had too much sense even as a child, but you love him.
It's one thing to keep Uncle Charlie in his room in the basement and feed him and take care of him as long as he's calm and agreeable and just sits there watching television and wetting his pants from time to time. 

But hell.....
When the fool starts throwing furniture and climbing out the window butt naked chasing women down the street or standing on corners with his dick out twirling it around like a key chain

image.png.c1835bba94d0a16d25ca5bf7c25f9904.png

"I neeeeed an around the way girl
Someone for meeeee!"

....come on bro, we can't make excuses for Uncle Charlie no more, lol.

He needs HELP!
Maybe the type of help the family can no longer provide!

Likewise, the dysfunction of the AfroAmerican community has reached a point where the entire world has taken notice.
Our community needs SERIOUS help and it's needed NOW.