Sha'Carri Tosses Wig Off At Nationals! 

Sha'Carri Tosses Wig Off At Nationals! 

WOW! What a Statement! 

I believe that Sha'carri has went through a major inner transformation! I am so incredibly happy to see her on the track field.

What a strong spirit! My heart goes out to her! 

Sha' Carri is going to have stiff competition from Jamaica with Shericka Jackson who just ran a 10.65 race in the 100m. 

It was difficult to find a video of the full race without a lot of commentary. For now, I just wanted to share the race with just a little commentary.

Shar'carri also competed in the 200m and that is not her race, but guess what!? She did well! However, it was GABBY THOMAS that won that race, and it was an amazing race! 

The line up for this race was insane!!!

Also in the line up for the 200m race was none other than ABBY STEINER and one of my favorites, JENNA PRANDINI. Remember, Prandini was on the Olympic sprint team that won! And there are some new names that I am not familiar with in this race. One amazing participant was a 18 year old girl, a junior in high school named, Mia Brahe-Pederson. For her to be in this race with Gabby, Sha'carri and etc. is crazy! This 200m is insane! I posted the longer version to show the line up as well. 

You can see at the end of this race Gabby and Sha'Carri support each other and this is one of the best sportsmanship that makes it worth watching. Gabby is awesome! And Sha'carri comes in second place! Abby also placed! 

We can start with those tattoos she put all over her body and those huge muscles she has for a woman....and end with her being an advocate for the LGBTQ lifestyle and how she has a girlfriend.
Not to mention constantly running around in blonde and red hair which speaks of self hatred.

Talented young lady, but she sends WAY to many wrong messages to other young Black athletes...especially females.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:59 PM, Pioneer1 said:

We can start with those tattoos she put all over her body and those huge muscles she has for a woman....and end with her being an advocate for the LGBTQ lifestyle and how she has a girlfriend.
Not to mention constantly running around in blonde and red hair which speaks of self hatred.

Talented young lady, but she sends WAY to many wrong messages to other young Black athletes...especially females.

Yes, she started on the scene with a lot of controversy, but she has matured. 

I am hoping to see a more positive persona from her.

I heard her speak recently, and she is adorable, IMO. 

• Like 1