Why Kechant Sewell left the NYPD

Keechant Sewell left the NYPD because she wanted to reprimand a senior official in the NYPD and the mayor opposed her. Adams said he loved Kechant Sewell but when she wanted to reprimand a high ranking official in the NYPD, the mayor opposed her. Yes she was not from the NYPD but a law enforcement agency in long island, but all the nypd people clapping for like friends or appreciative is bullshit, and adams is a liar.

I learned this from local nyc news. I apologize I can't find a clip of this online and I didn't tape it nor do I see it coming on again. So for those looking for raw proof, I can't give it. But Inside City Hall 7/22/2023 last segment, the words were spoken by a journalist named Ben. The frontliner of the show clearly knew this but said nothing and cutely moved on from it. Ben didn't name the officer , which is hilarious.

IN AMENDMENT

The Adams Administration placed many women at the top of organizations that barely have any women in their upper management. It is like when you place a black as president of a white college. It is dysfunctional