A Treat For Black Conservatives.......

Brotha Tyrone Muhammad is tracking it in the right direction.  I'm glad he put that 21 years to good use in strengthening his mental muscle.👏🏿

Also, I'm in agreement with brotha Muhammad's position on the topics they covered. Shout out to brotha Phil for giving him the platform to launch.✊🏿

I'm also glad the new Black MBlack exists to show there are AfroAmericans who do understand the system of racism white supremacy and how it works.

Black folks are still enslaved with invisible chains on every level (mental, physical, spiritual, financial,  etc.). 😎

I agree with most of what he says, however when he gets into bashing the Democrats strictly and says little to nothing about the Republicans.....that's when I start getting suspicious.

I'm definitely not a fan of the Democrat Party NOR the Republican Party.
I don't trust either one of them.
However I criticize BOTH.....I'm not silent on one.
When I keep seeing these negroes pop up bashing the Democrat party over and over again and talking about what Joe Biden did this and Joe Biden did that but have nothing but good words to say about Trump or simply don't mention Trump at all.....I get suspicous of them.

See....
The Republicans KNOW they haven't done shit for Black folks and that most Black folks aren't going to support them, so they don't count on our support.
They know all they have to do is get Black folks to not support or vote for Democrats....and they'll automatically win by DEFAULT since most Whites are Republican.

Their goal isn't to get you to vote Republican....it's simply to get you not to vote period...and they win.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Republicans KNOW they haven't done shit for Black folks and that most Black folks aren't going to support them, so they don't count on our support.

Therein lies the difference. We know the GOP isn't down wirh us. Makes no sense to grumble and complain about them.

Democrats bend over backwards getting Black folks to vote for them and want to insult those who don't follow the program. 

In the meantime,  neither party is doing anything specifically to help Black folks.

But, in one way or another, both political parties are rolling out the red carpet for illegal immigrants and creating sanctuary cities to house, clothe and feed them. Then, there's Ukraine.

Again, both parties are united in providing billions of dollars to a country in a proxy war they cannot win. 

That's why I'll keep saying the political parties are two sides of the same coin especially when it comes to maintaining the system of racism white supremacy.

Black folks are useful tools to politicians...but expendable.😎

At the very top of the Democrat AND Republican parties are the White racists who run the nation.
That's why I don't trust either party.

I keep saying that AfroAmericans need to separate from BOTH of them and form our own political party for OUR interests.
However that doesn't mean AfroAmericans are the only one's who can join or support it.....people of all races and ethnicities should be able to.
As long as they understand that:

1. We will be the leaders of the party and decide what it's values are and which directions it takes.
2. The main issues the party will cater to will be AfroAmerican needs, the rest come second.

If a White or Asian can comprehend and accept those terms, they'd be welcomed as far as I'm concerned.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I keep saying that AfroAmericans need to separate from BOTH of them and form our own political party for OUR interests.

The *problem* is that just like religion, AfroAmericans have been indoctrinated in the current political system. They cannot *see* the need for an alternative. 😎

Troy

I've been hearing a lot of bashing of the crime bill that Clinton and the Democrats passed back in the 90s.

Like you, I was ALIVE AND WELL back in the 90s.....and we remember how bad it used to be in the late 80s and early 90s.

A lot of Black folks were BEGGING Clinton and Congress to do something about crime and the crack epidemic that was sweeping much of the cities.
A lot of Black men got locked up under that "Three Strikes" law