The "Great Replacement" Conspiracy Theory Is Real, But.....

But it's not WHITE FOLKS that are being replaced in the cities of America.

They*  are bussing in loads of Latinos (and a few other groups) most of whom are illegal and have NO BUSINESS here in the first place and OPENLY bringing them into Black communities across the nation and setting them up in hotels and houses......while letting Black CITIZENS wander around homeless and talking to themselves.

Now I hear there are plans both in New York and Chicago to pass certain legislation to give them immediate permits to work.
Haven't even gotten citizenship yet.....if they ever will....and now they are giving them permission to work and make money.

This is all because of DIS-UNITY among AfroAmericans.

They never would be able to do this if AfroAmericans were UNITED and thinking correctly as a free and independent people should.

Not only would they NOT be coming into this nation by the millions trying to displace us, but the opposite -WE'D be going down into Latin America by the thousands opening up businesses and buying up land.

But so many of our people are so selfish, it's hard to get many of them to even think along those lines to the point that we can act in unison.

I'm sure some people will say it's a "Democrat" thing and that Black folks should stop voting Democrat if they don't like what's going on.
I don't see this as a Democrat or Republican issue because BOTH parties have been complicit in bringing millions of non-Black immigrants into this nation both legally and illegally to TRY to replace the AfroAmerican population.

The Democrats bring them in and the Republicans put them to work....so they're both working together.

*And when I say "they" I mean the White racists who control much of this nation.

@Pioneer1, AfroAmericans do not have the power or position to 1) stop white folks from allowing immigrants into the US nor 2) leave the US and buy up land in another country. 

Immigrants are leaving their home countries for a better life in the US. White folks are using them as a buffer between themselves and AfroAmericans. 

AfroAmericans can barely buy up land and build cities here in the country they were born. It would be difficult for them to do it in a stranger land. Again, fleeing to countries folks are leaving doesn't make sense.

I seriously doubt Ecuador or any other country would with open arms welcome AfroAmericans into their country to come and build it up.

In order to build property and a sustainable infrastructure, the money would have to come from somewhere.

You're right....AfroAmericans are not unified. We're not on code in the 9 areas of human activity. Take one thing....wealth building. We're not there.

Cash rules everything especially politics. We have a long way to go in that regard.😎

Don't sell us too short.....
Magic Johnson, Oprah, Byron Allen, and Lebron James BY THEMSELVES could probably buy up all of Latin America (Central and South America together) if they were silly enough to sell it.

One of the biggest problems with Black wealth is that not a lot of people want to RESPECT it.

In other words, even when we HAVE money....it often doesn't work for our people like it works for White folks because of the lack of POWER behind it.

For example........

A rich White American is stopped by the police in Mexico and offers them a bribe, they accept it and shake the man's hand and let him go.
A rich Black American is stopped by the police and ends up kidnapped and held for ransom, OR scolded and lectured over how he thinks he's better than the Mexican people just because he's from America and has money.

Same thing right here in America.
Rich White men have their way in the legal system, with women, with real estate, etc.
Rich Black men must be "taught a lesson" to keep him from getting too uppity.

Now the question is why?
Why isn't the Black man with the SAME amount of money as a White man treated the same?
Because he doesn't weld the same POWER behind the wealth....which comes from unity.

Now.......
With all I just said....

Imagine if the rich Black man not only had his money but BLACK FRIENDS/CONNECTIONS who are Judges, Prosecutors, media execs and they were all united and connected and on code with eachother.

Imagine if that rich Black man was stopped by the police, he tried to bribe them....they refused and took him to jail on bribery charges...and the Black prosecutor not only released him but got the White cops who arrested him FIRED as a message to the other White cops on that force not to fuck with Black wealth?

Imagine if the US GOVERNMENT actually did what it was supposed to do and backs up the Black billionaires who went abroad seeking to buy up land!
Imagine if the Black folks IN the U.S. Government forced that to happen.

It COULD happen.....

As Chris Rock accurately pointed out, Black folks are rich....white folks are wealthy

Rich money is good for a generation or so. It mainly works for the individual(s) and their immediate circle.

Wealth is power that is passed down through generations.😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

Black people have actually had the opportunity not to just get rich but actually accumulate WEALTH.
I've seen it in Detroit and I'm sure you've seen it in D.C.

I'm talking Black folks not only with a nice bank account, but who were also lawyers, judges, prosecutors, mayors, police and fire chiefs.....I mean top to bottom within a particular jurisdiction.
Is it AS MUCH wealth and power as White America?  No
But it did exist and still does to a certain extent.

I can't speak for D.C., Chicago, and other cities but I know a lot of Black wealth was lost in Detroit due to the Crack epidemic as well as lazy children born in the 60s through the 80s who lost a lot of the wealth and power their parents accumulated through indifference, drug addiction, and general reprobate behavior.

Black people will have wealth and power one day. The wealthy people @Pioneer1 mentioned were all entertainers at some point being paid by others.   Today they employ people and help create wealth for others.  It takes time to accumulate and maintain wealth.  You also have to be ruthless on some level.

Virtually all of the fantastic wealth created in the US came from ruthless business practice.  You can't create a monopoly without a wiliness to destroy the livelihoods of others.  

Wealthy people have family offices, foundations, and politicians looking after their needs, helping them become ever wealthier, often at the expense of everyone else.  They don't even pay their fair share of taxes.   This is the source of Power

99.9% of the rest of us are left to fight over the scraps.  The situation can't last forever, at some people will demand more... and I'm not just talking about Black people.  We eventually have to stop fighting each other and turn our attention to the real oppressor.

Anecdotally, Black people seem more inclined to do things that try to make the world better and are less willing to take advantage of others.  There is simply no money in doing that.

Our broke behinds wanna setup not-for-profits...  We also do things like trying to sell books in a world with Amazon; growing social media use; declining reading rates and proficiency 😉

@Troy, makes a great point that a lot of wealth has come from ruthless business practices and at the expense of destroying others in the process.

We see and hear about Black people filled with greed and  corruption in other countries. It's a reaction to indirect racism white supremacy. 

We also know about AfroAmericans killing each other in cities across America over drugs and gang-related BS. It's a by-product of racism white supremacy. 

However, I contend that Black folks aren't truly violent and/or ruthless people. Definitely not enough so to take wealth and power from others especially white folks.

That's why Black countries remain poor while their natural resources are being exploited by foreigners.

If Black countries were to rebel against their Interlopers, a harsh military strike would come against them. Wagner group offering their services was an example. 

Interestingly, Brown people are allowed to control their other wealth that comes from black gold aka oil.

Black folks are waiting on a miracle to destroy the evil people and restore the world to a peaceful paradise. 

It will take a similar miracle for Black folks to realize their wealth and consolidate it into power.😎

It took me years to understand that Caucasians were referred to as "devils" not primarily because of their behavior and wickedness but because of their genetic weakness.
Most people assume "devil" means a person is very evil and wicked and THAT'S how they get the title.
No....it's because they are genetic DEVIANTS who also are inclined to do evil.

I say that to say that Black folks have a GREATER potential to do evil and wickedness than even the Caucasians, because we have more creative power although by nature we are inclined to do good under normal circumstances.

You see and hear about Black wickedness not only in the ghettoes of America but through out parts of Africa too, and we can't say it's all White folks forcing them to do this.

So the argument that Black folks aren't evil enough or ruthless enough to seize power.....not sure about that one, lol.

Look at the number of coups that have been going on in Africa since the so-called "end" of colonialism!
As soon as a bunch of niccas get enough guns and ammo they start seizing power.
Who cares about a damn election.
No time to wait a generation or two.
Yes Europe does the same thing with it's revolutions in different nations but atleast they usually wait a century or two before overturning a royal family or government and establishing a new one.
Some of these brothers in Africa....EVERY generation has to play "top of the hill"" tossing out the old guard and installing a new one.
No stability.

Many of our people don't mind being evil and ruthless with eachother.
They just start hesitating when it comes to White folks for various reasons.

There may be many reasons why Black people in Africa don't have too much wealth or power, but the unwillingness to kill, rape, and rob doesn't seem to be one of them.
Sorry, but I can't buy that one.

I would say lack of UNITY (every man for himself mentality) and lack of DISCIPLINE are some of the major culprits of why African nations (and many of us here in the U.S.) have a hard time building wealth.

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

They just start hesitating when it comes to White folks for various reasons.

You've laid out a case for how Black folks can be violent and ruthless against each other. I've acknowledged it.

Please explain why Black folks haven't overthrown their white and non-white colonizers and imperialists. 😎

13 minutes ago, ProfD said:

You've laid out a case for how Black folks can be violent and ruthless against each other. I've acknowledged it.

Please explain why Black folks haven't overthrown their white and non-white colonizers and imperialists. 😎

2 powerful reasons:  Fear and Love

1. They fear the power that White folks have over them and see them as "almost" invincible.
Often times the only time a Black person will challenge White power is when they are so desparate and have nothing else to lose and don't even give a fuck if they live or die....THEN they'll go all out and use everything within their means to challenge White authority.  

....and usually will WIN.

Look at Haiti and Somalia as examples.

Problem is, it happens so few and far in between that not enough wins have been racked up to overturn the White Racist System.
Even worse, after wining and driving them out of the nation the NEXT generation of niccas will get lazy and invite the White folks back in for some trinkets and jobs.

2. You gotta be honest, a HUGE percentage of Black folks (especially in Africa) love White folks too much to fight them.
They see them as angels.

Think Florida Evans and White Jesus.....

image.jpeg.0e5659d2e5f2885e9ce56c87c57ffc3e.jpeg

"Boy you hush yo mouth!
Don't you talk like that infront of Jesus!!!"

They see them as being "better" morally, looking better, certainly nicer, more refined, and more educated.
They seek them for education and better standards of living.....so their own logic wouldn't allow them to destroy that which they love and seek benefits from. 

How can you and why would you fight him whom you believe to be "Jesus"????

• Thanks 1

@Pioneer1, all this time I thought you rejected my assertion that Black folks fear white folks.🤣

Love is also the reason Black folks will not overcome their oppressors. 

Black folks do not love white folks in the physical sense. We see then as fellow human beings. 

Black folks are truly peaceful by nature. We don't believe in killing, raping and pillaging as a means to an end.

While Black folks could be violent under certain conditions, we'd much rather f8ck, eat, party, play music and have fun.

This dispensation won't allow Black folks to live in our true glory.😎

The coups we are seeing in Africa are in reaction to French colonialism.  To this day France still has their hands in the pockets of their colonies and they are still colonies.  The people in power in these nations have been tools of the French and they are being replaced.  Trump's isolationism was actually helpful to Africa... this is worth discussing in more detail...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1, all this time I thought you rejected my assertion that Black folks fear white folks.🤣

Love is also the reason Black folks will not overcome their oppressors. 

Black folks do not love white folks in the physical sense. We see then as fellow human beings. 

Black folks are truly peaceful by nature. We don't believe in killing, raping and pillaging as a means to an end.

While Black folks could be violent under certain conditions, we'd much rather f8ck, eat, party, play music and have fun.

This dispensation won't allow Black folks to live in our true glory.😎

This is what the Nation of Islam means that we are "righteous by nature".

Under natural circumstances we are INCLINED towards righteous and civilized behavior.
But we still have the POTENTIAL for savagery (human beings acting animalistic).

It should be kept in mind that because we are atleast 3 times more powerful than them, Black folks have ALL of the potential White folks have.....and much more.
That includes all of their potential for evil and wickedness.
But we have much much more Creativity and Goodness and Strength to CHECK that evilness and wickedness and they don't.

Not sure why you thought I didn't realize so many of our people feared White folks.
We've been seeing evidence of this since childhood, not just in Africa but here in the United States.

Go into the roughest and toughest hood where brothers are built like MOUNTAINS and are so hard core they can take a street sign or stop sign and bend it up like a pretzel.
Take a bite of out a tree truck like you're bitting an apple....lol
CRRRROOOUNNCH!!!
About 25 of them piled up on the side walk set tripping and mean-mugging every car that drives by them HOPING for a fight!

But let some half naked 85 pound White woman come jogging by with some shorts on so small you can see all her butt-cheeks flapping while she's bouncing by....along with her dog-

20 Benefits of Jogging or Running with Your Dog

"Excuse me guuuuuys!"

Man, ALL of them niccaz will scatter and clear the sidewalk for her like it was Wagner rolling through with heavy artillery.

5 Best Los Angeles gang movies. Boyz n the Hood, Menace II Society, South  Central, Colors and Training Day

"Break wide niggaz!!!!!"

Niccas start tripping over eachother and pushing eachother out of the way.....afraid to even LOOK at her OR her flapping booty....scared somebody might see them looking and call the cops on 'em.

Others don't know WHAT the hell their afraid of.....but they're still scared!

....crazy and confused as hell.

Troy

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

The coups we are seeing in Africa are in reaction to French colonialism.  To this day France still has their hands in the pockets of their colonies and they are still colonies.  The people in power in these nations have been tools of the French and they are being replaced.  Trump's isolationism was actually helpful to Africa... this is worth discussing in more detail...

I've heard this argument recently.

That the coups taking place are actually the removal of SELL-OUTS that have been installed from the outside.

Only time will really allow us to tell how true this is.

Every leader of a coup claims to be "the real" and legitimate leader and claims to have the popular support of "The people" behind them.

No one.....to my knowledge atleast....has every admitted that they don't care about justice and helping the masses but only wanted power so that THEY'D be the ones in control of all the resources, enjoy all the money and women, and be the ones closest to the White Western powers instead of the previous rulers.
Even when it became crystal clear that that's what they were doing....they never admitted to it.

Going by what people SAY....all of them are the "legitimate leaders" including the French, lol.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

The coups we are seeing in Africa are in reaction to French colonialism.

Yep. These situations are usually instigated by outsiders. Unfortunately, it results in replacing one puppet leader with another one.

At some point, Black countries have to kick out the folks who don't belong there...French, Chinese, Russian, Arab, etc.

France threatened Niger with military action against if them if that uranium stops flowing. Gangsta. 😎

Besides fear and love, another reason it's so hard to kick the foreigners out of African nations is because AFRICANS THEMSELVES are in nearly every nation for one reason or another.

French citizens are in Niger sucking out the natural resources, but guess what?
Niger citizens are in France working jobs and going to school.

This plays on the "sense of justice" a lot of Africans feel in that since they want to go to Europe to partake of certain benefits, they feel it's only "right" that they allow Europeans to come to Africa and exploit the land in exchange.

Interesting that we're talking about this topic because I was watching 2 movies over the weekend related to this:
Blood Diamond and Lord of War

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

No one.....to my knowledge atleast....has every admitted that they don't care about justice and helping the masses

This is a consequence of being subjected solely to western media. I'm surprised at you LOL!

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

France threatened Niger with military action against if them if that uranium stops flowing. Gangsta. 

If it were not for Africa, France would be a 3rd world country -- seriously. 

Why Black American's feel such a strong desire to go France over Africa boggles my mind.  But again, this is a direct consequence of a white-racist culture, that tells us everything European is superior to anything African.

Going to Africa should be something that every Black American must do - like a Haji.

Troy

What are you surprised about????

I suspect a lot of Black Americans like a lot of Americans period would rather go to France not just because of the racist images of Africa they've been fed since childhood generation after generation but because of STRUCTURAL obstacles that make it easier to go to Europe too!

1. Most major American cities offer DIRECT flights to Western European nations like France, Germany, and England.
Often times, going to Africa you have to go to Europe or the Middle East first THEN to Africa.

2. When I went to Europe you didn't need any vaccines to go.
Just a passport, pay your fare, and fly there.
To go to Africa most of the time you need to vaccines and take tests and get interrogated as to why you're going, etc...

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not sure why you thought I didn't realize so many of our people feared White folks.

Interesting that we're talking about this topic because I was watching 2 movies over the weekend related to this:

Blood Diamond...

During one of our discussions, you insisted that maybe Black folks aren't smart enough to overcome white folks and my position was that it is fear more than a lack of intelligence.

What a coincidence....I started to mention blood diamond earlier today when it comes to the ruthless of white folks doing business.😎

30 minutes ago, ProfD said:

During one of our discussions, you insisted that maybe Black folks aren't smart enough to overcome white folks and my position was that it is fear more than a lack of intelligence.😎

Lol...that too.
We know there's a lot of smart Black folks and a lot of dumb ass White folks, but collectively White folks have SHOWN themselves to be smarter (again as a GROUP) by ruling the world for so long.

Even if you want to say they did it through being ruthless, Black folks should be smart enough to PROTECT OURSELVES from their ruthlessness by now....if we had sense enough.

If he's smart enough to enslave you....then why aren't you smart enough to turn around and ENSLAVE HIM....or atleast protect yourself from being enslaved?

This is why I keep stressing that I no longer expect a MAJORITY of our people to be able to work towards progress.
We should focus on uniting the righteous and most intelligent to march forward.

But to be honest, I'm bouncing back and forth between wondering if it's that White folks are smarter or if Black folks are just SO DIVIDED among ourselves that the intelligence doesn't even have a chance to flourish and see itself through.
Kind of like people who are very smart but so impulsive and can't stay out of trouble.

What good is 10 Black geninuses if they all hate and are so jealous of eachother that they use their genius to destroy EACHOTHER?

The continental Africans have influenced me on this one.....
I've met so many smart Africans over the years who were just as smart if not smarter than the Europeans I met from Europe living in the U.S. as well as the Europeans I met in Europe.  Africans were smarter than them too.
Yet Europe was wealthier and more stable.

It's not like it's a continent full of retarded people wearing diapers.
Millions of well educate Black men and women who for some reason can't get along with eachother and stop fighting.
Nigerians smart as whips....yet using their intelligence to run phone card and internet schemes and scams instead of engineering technology that could easily rival China.

White folks colonized the country for 80 years and not ONE attempted coup to throw the French or Dutch or English out.....but EVERY YEAR a new group of niggaz with suspenders made of bullets and big greasy muscles in their arms are running up to the king's palace trying to overthrow him and declare THEMSELVES the new president.

During Rage Of Civil War In Africa, Warlord Trains Young Orphan To Be  Ruthless - YouTube

"We are coming to restore democracy!
We are here!  Here we are!"

One Black man can't stand to see another Black man with more money, women, and respect.....damn.

Like that Biggie Smalls song, as soon as they see your picture they wanna grab their gats and come get ya....lol

Africa is too divided among ethnic groups with THOUSANDS of separate languages and ethnic groups.....I'm inclined to believe this massive division is the REAL problem.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Even if you want to say they did it through being ruthless, Black folks should be smart enough to PROTECT OURSELVES from their ruthlessness by now....if we had sense enough.

If he's smart enough to enslave you....then why aren't you smart enough to turn around and ENSLAVE HIM....or atleast protect yourself from being enslaved?

You are underestimating the power of fear.

White folks are neither more organized nor smarter than Black folks.   

However, the religion of racism white supremacy is the powerful force on the planet.

White folks are more willing to kill anybody who gets in their way of maintaining power. They have instilled fear in others.

Vlady Putin is sacrificing thousands of white lives to make a point. 

The French have threatened military action against Niger if that uranium stops. 

Meanwhile, those same African dudes looking like a busted version of Full Force do not take up arms against their colonizers and imperialists.  They are no different than the bullies who will beat up on weaker people but they will not challenge their real oppressors.

Essentially, you're advocating that Black folks should be smart enough to overcome their fear of white folks.  

I'm sure you have rarely ever seen the nerd/geek person beat up the bully.  Nope. 

The smart person gets wedgies until they either fight back and/or find some way of protection from the bully even if it means becoming a friend to their enemy.

The funny thing is that the way the world collides/intersects, the nerds and bullies often end up living in the same neighborhoods as adults. 

Real killers use smart people to maintain their power, domination and control over the weak and afraid.😎

ProfD

White folks are neither more organized nor smarter than Black folks.   

Now come on mayne.....lol.
How smart they are can be argued because that also involves INNATE intelligence; but when it comes to something as obvious and practical as organization -SURELY you don't really believe that Black folks collectively are JUST AS if not MORE organized than White folks?????

What evidence do we have of this?

The average Black man in America has a hard time keeping his CAR organized.
Got papers and shit scattered all over and under the seat and gotta risk his life reaching and probing and looking for shit if he's stopped by the police because he doesn't know where he last put his registration.

image.jpeg.b7aa0085a8c2bbb01ffcb9e45e902a07.jpeg

"Hold up....let me find this shit right quick".

Come on man.

....not to mention keeping his household and family organized and under one roof.

And let's not even TALK about running a city or state by himself without the assistance of a bunch of White men in suits standing in the background directing him.

The American negro is HIGHLY unorganized.
Notoriously.

The average brutha on the street who smokes ain't even got sense enough to keep a damn LIGHTER on him.
Gotta keep asking other folks for a "light" -but you smoke a pack a day!

Come on man, you know better than that....lol.

However, the religion of racism white supremacy is the powerful force on the planet.

White folks are more willing to kill anybody who gets in their way of maintaining power. They have instilled fear in others.

Facts.

The French have threatened military action against Niger if that uranium stops. 

If we as a community were organized, we'd force America to force France to leave Niger alone.

Essentially, you're advocating that Black folks should be smart enough to overcome their fear of white folks.  

Absolutely!
Infact, if you're smart enough....you'd HAVE NO fear because you'd be smart enough to come up with weapons and tactics to overcome any enemy who comes your way.

Fear often comes from ignorance...not knowing what to do.

When you see and feel the vibration of them BLACK HAWK helicopters coming your way and all you got is a machete and a mop handle....and a tree to hide behind....HELL YEAH you're gonna be afraid!

I'm sure you have rarely ever seen the nerd/geek person beat up the bully.  Nope. 

The smart person gets wedgies until they either fight back and/or find some way of protection from the bully even if it means becoming a friend to their enemy.

That's because the nerd and geek IS NOT very smart!

That's right.

They may be BOOK SMART but they aren't PEOPLE SMART.
They have academic sense but they are lacking in COMMON sense and  SOCIAL intelligence.
There's an imbalance.

You're good at Algebra and Social Studies....but can't even take a shower or keep your shoe laces tied up, lol.

Know how to dissect a frog....but can't even talk to a girl.

Andre Meadows - IMDb

"EeeeeeHHEEEEE......"

The nerd or geek is smart only in ONE SEGMENT of life...but lacking in others.

Most of the TRULY smart people I knew in school who had a BALANCED sense of intelligence knew HOW to stay out of fights and trouble and knew how to handle bullies so that they didn't pick on them.

Real killers use smart people to maintain their power, domination and control over the weak and afraid.

Sure it's not the other way around and the SMART PEOPLE use REAL KILLERS to do their dirty work for them....lol.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

How smart they are can be argued because that also involves INNATE intelligence; but when it comes to something as obvious and practical as organization -SURELY you don't really believe that Black folks collectively are JUST AS if not MORE organized than White folks?????

The American negro is HIGHLY unorganized.

f we as a community were organized, we'd force America to force France to leave Niger alone.

@Pioneer1, Black folks have proven to be intelligent and well organized in things that matter to them

As I have acknowledged, there is no shortage of the dysfunctional Black folks as you point out. They are a minority.

Again, I would suggest that you look beyond where you are and/or the narratives being spread by white media. 

There are AfroAmericans communities that are doing great.

There's no shortage of Black folks sitting up in churches every Sunday morning and on any other given day of the week for prayer, bible study, building fund meeting, choir practice, Sunday school, etc.  That requires a level of organization.

My contention is that Black folks are neither on code nor organized as it relates to 1) leveraging wealth into power, 2) reparations or 3) dismantling the system of racism white supremacy.

it's interesting that Black folks especially non-ADOS/FBA seem to believe AfroAmericans should help them in their struggles. 

None of our brothas and sistas from Africa or anywhere throughout the diaspora came to the rescue of AfroAmericans during slavery up through the civil rights movement.  AfroAmericans fought that fight on their own.

Yet, non-ADOS/FBA folks, Africans and other Blacks think AfroAmericans should bring their resources to Africa and other countries.   Con game.

If Black folks are 1) running away from their home countries to live in white countries and 2) cunning and conniving and cheating each other on some greed and corruption sh8t...why would or should AfroAmericans fall for that BS.

First, every African country needs to get on code internally.  Be a great country unto itself.  Then, Africa as a continent needs to get on code i.e. United Countries of Africa. 

Africa should be able to protect itself from France and every other interloper.  instead, a handful of Africans will sellout their countries to colonizers and imperialists.

It's crazy for other Black folks to expect AfroAmericans to ride for them.  They are part of the reason we are here in the 1st place.  H8ll to the naw mayne.

AfroAmericans definitely need to get on code here in the US.  Only afterwards can we think about building strategic alliances with other Black folks.  😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

I can't really argue with any of the above....lol.

I'm a Pan-Africanist by philosophy so although I do put AfroAmericans first, I have a strong desire to unite with the GOOD of the Black Diaspora.

If you're waiting on AfroAmericans as a whole to "get on code" and start working with eachother before moving on to opportunities in Africa-

image.jpeg.6fd3546938d1a3aed308c902ad9876f2.jpeg

.....good luck waiting, lol.

Time has just about run out for waiting on an "aha" moment for many of our people.

In my opinion, it would be ideal for the smartest Black folks of all ethnicities to unite with EACHOTHER and network for success trans-continentally.

Besides, there are too many beautiful African women out there for us to pass up that opportunity.
Not trying to see White men get ahold of them while we stand back with our arms folded throwing up FBA gang-signs....lol.

@Pioneer1, definitely not waiting on a majority of AfroAmericans to get on code. It only takes a few to start a movement. 

Once we've got that handful of AfroAmericans on code and movement underway, I'm down with building strategic alliances with that handful of like-minded folks throughout the Black Diaspora as well. 

I'm pro-Black folks from all over the planet.  But, I'm also aware of the tribalism among Africans and others and their anti-ADOS/FBA sentiment based on propaganda they've been fed and some jealousy too. 😎