Cutting The Pay Of Your Own Police For Illegal Immigrants? A Sucker Move.

NYC to cut overtime pay for police despite being understaffed by 'thousands' (msn.com)

New York City to Cut Overtime Pay for NYPD, Other Departments in Response to Migrant Crisis (msn.com)

Cutting the overtime pay for your own POLICE FORCE in favor of illegal immigrants???

That's suicide....political suicide.

Even if you DID have to make cuts, cutting the pay of your soldiers that you rely on to protect you and keep order under your authority is one of the LAST things you'd do .

And Eric Adams was a cop HIMSELF.

I'm no fan of the NYPD.
What little I DID see of them when I was in New York didn't leave me with the best impression of them.
However, if these reports are true, I'm going to have to say Mayor Eric Adams is being played for a COMPLETE FOOL.
Whoever on his staff suggested these particular cuts and even fed the stories to the media is trying to UNDERMINE him.

He's being turned into the FALL GUY and POSTER CHILD for all politicians guilty of selling out their own American citizens and constituents for illegal immigrants.

White folks are doing it.
Wealthy White folks of BOTH political parties are bringing illegals into the nation and shipping them all over the nation for the purpose of cheap labor and displacement of AfroAmericans.
That's a fact.

The US labor market and citizens’ views are shifting in favor of immigration (msn.com)

image.png.effd2a887d7ede5ed43f824624cdbb52.png

"Citizen's views" my ass....lol.

Nobody I know is in favor of immigration legal OR illegal....but the media is trying to JUSTIFY the plans that wealthy White men have enabled to help the LABOR MARKET.
But THEY don't want to be the face of it; they want to make a Black man the face of it.
So the poor, destitute, and angry Americans will blame HIM instead of THEM.

...and he's walking right into the trap.

How foolish.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

However, if these reports are true, I'm going to have to say Mayor Eric Adams is being played for a COMPLETE FOOL.
Whoever on his staff suggested these particular cuts and even fed the stories to the media is trying to UNDERMINE him.

I don't think Mayor Adams is being played. He's a tether who's following the marching orders of the big money folks who got him elected.😎