The Slippery Slope

The Senator from Florida, Marco Rubio, has woken from his slumber. He posted on Facebook, “Sadly, Daylight Saving Time is coming to an end yet again.”  Such an important issue in the overall scheme of things. Thank you for your insight.

Now he is proposing a bill to stop federal dollars from going to colleges that enable anti-American terrorist supporters. What the hell does that mean? How do demonstrations at Universities enable terrorist supporters? We have Nazis marching in Florida and you and the Governor are silent. I asked him to name the groups. No response.

This is dangerous because Republicans can use this to affect voting from young people. Does that mean if students support Palestinians we can expel them? It depends on what’s added by the Republicans. What happens if they decide BLM is anti-American, and should be on the list?

The FBI says the greatest threat to America is homegrown white terrorists. Politicians ignore this real threat. I don’t trust any Republican. This bill has the potential to expand to groups it did not intend to address and ignore the real threat.

Your Thoughts

• Like 1

@aMhayes Politics, religion and conversations with inebriated & ignorant individuals of another (who feel inclined and/or think they understand) are three areas that I stay away from for sooooo many reasons, but, Yes, my chocolate brother, I, have an opinion, but... 

p.s. I had this long explanation typed out but opted to delete it and keep it simple.  

• Like 1

The problem is the question, what do you want the USA to be tomorrow?
Rubio doesn't want what Amhayes want.
Dee Miller doesn't want what amhayes or Rubio want.
Richard doesn't want what Rubio, Amhayes or Dee Miller want.
A multiracial blend, the racism based on future of the usa, not phenotype. 
But when a multiracial gathering of people live under one government, the collision of wants is a natural problem. 
Cause someone has to not get their way, they have to lose. But more than that, they have to lose with a smile. 
That is the nonviolent mantra or wish that government agents or various advocates in the usa utter all the time. 
And why does it fail, because what people , all humans, forget at times is people can be very happy in negative scenarios for other humans.
The simple truth is the souhern states in the usa were never as fiscally wealthy or militaristically potent than pre war between the states. And every year after is a reminder of the south that was lost. Am I happy said south was lost? yes 100% but that doesn't mean a white person of said south , living today is. 
People don't hate change in itself, they hate change when they lose with the change. And the usa has a history of people losing moe with change than they could possibly gain, and this energy is getting stronge rby the day but has been growing since the 1960s.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 1:05 PM, Dee Miller said:

@aMhayes Politics, religion and conversations with inebriated & ignorant individuals of another (who feel inclined and/or think they understand) are three areas that I stay away from for sooooo many reasons, but, Yes, my chocolate brother, I, have an opinion, but... 

p.s. I had this long explanation typed out but opted to delete it and keep it simple.  

Dee thanks for taking the time to read what I posted. Stay tuned I have other thoughts you might have an opinion on. lol

• Haha 1