Last GOP Debate of 2023

Of the remaining GOP candidates challenging the former POTUS for the nomination, only one of them is willing to call him out on his record and legal issues.

Former Gov. Chris Christie who at one time was a loyal ally to the former POTUS is the only candidate who seems unafraid to oppose him. 

Watching the debate is funnier than some TV shows and movies. These clown characters are wasting a whole lot of money In a losing effort. 🤣

The former POTUS is leaving the clowns in the dust.  I don't think he would even ask any those candidates to be his VP running mate or cabinet level positions.😎

• Like 1

@Stefan, I must not have been around when you started that thread.

Definitely would not have received push back from my corner. 

Both political parties have the same agenda. It's like a good cop bad cop routine. 

While he won't get anywhere near the Oval Office, this fella has potential to be the most dangerous person in America:

Vivek Ramaswamy

image.png.07c9b5909f6bf9f1ddfb5f28a742293c.png

This guy is so smart that he's dumb. Just to think he has a wife and kids. Yikes. 

White folks won't let him do more than run his mouth. Maybe they'll use him similar to former Gov. Bobby Jindal.

Either way, Vivek Ramaswamy (VR) is burning up his 15 minutes of fame to prepare for his next endeavor.

VR can't get on the next magic carpet flying outta here soon enough.🤣😎

Man, I haven't watched a Presidential debate since Obama was running....lol.

I didn't see a need for it, all they do is sit up and tell lies.
And when it comes to Republican debates.....they try to "out nazi" eachother with their extremist right-wing views.

Even most of the American public is starting to catch on now.
The ONLY purpose it serves is for entertainment.....especially when Trump is on the panel...lol.

No Trump.....no entertainment.

That's why many of them are talking about ENDING the RNC debates if Trump doesn't show up to them.

And speaking of Trump, they've already pretty much made their mind up that HE will be the next Republican nominee unless something major happens.
So why even waste time with these little welter-weights?

Perhaps they are jocking for who will be Trumps RUNNING mate.
If that's the case, I think Nikki Hailey probably has the best chance out of the bunch. 

On 12/9/2023 at 7:46 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The ONLY purpose it serves is for entertainment.....

So why even waste time with these little welter-weights?

Perhaps they are jocking for who will be Trumps RUNNING mate.

I tune in to debates mainly 1) to know what both sides of the coin are yakking about and 2) it can be as entertaining as watching an episode of Martin.🤣

I watch and read news for the same reason. Sometimes it's more entertaining than consuming empty mental calories from TV shows and movies.

Most of the current cast of clowns are definitely jockeying for position in carrying favor with the former POTUS.😎

It seems to me that the mainstream media REALLY uses these debates for the same purposes that they aired nearly all of Trump's speeches live......to promote right-wing propaganda.

I remember back in the 90s C-Span was showing live speeches by Minister Farrakhan and Dr.Khalid Muhammad.
They stopped.
They stopped because "too many" people were hearing the message and waking up so they ended it.

Now they've turned to promoting Nazism and right-wing extremism with airing the Republican Debates and Trump speeches while claiming "the public" wants to hear them.
Or with the claim that CNN likes to make that they're "exposing" Trump by airing all of his speeches when they clearly became his biggest promoter.

If they were fair, ALL  presidential candidates would get equal debate time for so many debates right up to the nomination and all would get the same amount of coverage.