None of the above!

Did you ever see a none of the above win before?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of richard pryors interpretation of brewsters millions?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

I am glad I can say in my lifetime i saw none of the above win, cause many people chide that as a false option and i don't think it is.

https://news.yahoo.com/nevada-hold-presidential-primaries-caucuses-050306654.html

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Now the communal question is why are so many black people opposed to the concept of none of the above? 

now08.jpg

THE BLACK PLANET POST

Soulsonsix    < https://blackplanet.com/Soulsonsixsaid

The Nevada primary and caucus was a perfect example of life imitating art. Nikki Haley's embarrassing second place finish to "no one" makes it clear that we have generational critical thinking challenges ahead.

I replied

well, I see your argument. That this event shows an immaturity. But I argue it shows an honesty. In the film , the art, Does BRewter's none of the above win? no. it doesn't remember, Brewster's name is on the ticket and he is winning, even though he is telling people to vote for none of the above on his two opponents plus himself, the people vote for him. why? because his simple straightforward campaign was honest, the available candidates, two opponents plus himself have no plan to improve the lives of the voters. I think it makes sense. In the art, brewster jumped out the race and then none of the above won. But the point is clear, say the government's policies are doing nothing and you will get support when the government's policies are poor. Trying to convince voters your policies are quality shouldn't be needed if your pollcies are quality, while convincing voters policies are crap is quite easy when they are crap. Haley who has been in government for a long time, like the others, has no policy quality and thus the results. SChrumpt said he wanted to shake things up, he does that. He said the others are all hacks, he is right. Biden/Obama/Bushes et cetera all talk a lot but produce nothing the masses can say helps them really. Is healthcare affordable? no. are jobs everywhere? no. is the black community being aided? no. Are women being given more avenues to grow? no. are white twons being rejuvenated? no. is the christian lifestyle being supported? no. Both parties have failed policy for all but the one percent. https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/10829-the-truth-of-voting/

It's hard enough getting folks out to vote in general elections.  Even fewer folks pay attention to voting in primaries and caucuses.  

Poor people and minorities make up a huge portion of the voter populace and most of them consistently vote against their own interests. 

Considering the state of play as it relates to US politics nowadays, the time is ripe for new parties to emerge and break up the gridlock of the two-party, lesser of two evils system.  😎

5 hours ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD I concur 100% that new parties of governance are needed in the usa, it is a long time coming, start one Profd:)  

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm not a preacher or a politician.  I'm just a musician who reads and thinks a lot and who has opinions on d8mn near everything especially as it relates to Black people and dismantling the system of racism. 

Until brotha @Troy asks me to stop littering the discussion board with my thoughts and/or bans me, I'll keep providing my opinions on various topics from the comfortable chair I've found on the forum.😎

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

what is your favorite love song musician? 

I've been into music for so long and heard so much over my lifetime until I don't have a favorite. Just a deep love for the artform.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1