Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2024-02-21-kansas-city-chiefs-parade-shooter-told-police-he-was-just-being-stupid/

Unfortunately, in an episode of dumb sh8t n8gglets do, a 23-year-old Black man decided to pull a gun and start shooting at another group of dudes with whom he had words.

The shooter claimed he pulled his gun because he feared the young woman with him might get shot by someone from the other group. Reads like he was showing off.

The argument stemmed from the shooter looking at the other group. That's dumb n8gglet sh8t right there. A set of eyeballs should not lead to shots fired.

Further down the road of stupidity these idiots pulled guns in the middle of a parade consisting of about 800k people celebrating the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl victory.

One person was shot and killed, several children were shot and many folks were injured trying to get out of harms way.

Needless to type, the state will bury these n8gglets in prison.

The 1st shooter didn't fire the shot that killed someone but I'd imagine they'll find a way to give his dumb azz a life sentence. 

I know @Pioneer1 will have a field day with this thread. 🤣

I'm pro-Black to the core but it doesn't stop me from calling balls and strikes when it comes to our people no differently from attacking the system of racism white supremacy.

White folks had nothing to do with setting these dumb azz n8gglets off. That's a separate issue we need to fix.😎

And here I am at work sitting up asking the Africans why they don't want to sit with and have more friendly contact with their AfroAmerican brothers and sisters.....lol.

Turn on the news and I'll have my answer.

Infact, I was talking with this young sista from Mali......beautiful sista...about this very incident the other week!
She's got a sister in St.Louis.

We didn't know what color the shooters were but people thought it probably was some Black youth and we were talking about this an other subject.
She was in her 20s and much too young for my tastes but I absolutely enjoyed the feminine vibe and the INTELLIGENT conversation....man I love it!!!!

Next thing you know some autistic brother (who is 35) came walking past us rapping to himself and jerking his hand talking about some damn "bang bang" sound.

The sista  actually GRABBED the brother....she's small and petite and he's normal sized....but that didn't stop her from grabbing him....lol.

She grabbed him and said in that cute Africa accent:

depositphotos_13962674-stock-photo-portr

"Why?? 
Why 'bang bang' for bruda???"

And she was SERIOUS with that question!
She SERIOUSLY wanted to know why this nigga was walking around rapping about shooting people!

It was innocent...yet profound at the same time.

He couldn't answer the question and then started looking crazy....then started looking at her up and down like he wanted to eat her alive...lol.
If yall knew the situation....this particular nigga said he didn't like Black women and wanted a Latina so bad....but he started cheesing and melting over that LITTLE bit of attention she gave him.

Anyway......

She then she tried to pull him into OUR conversation.

I talked with them a while then I left and got back to work.
She was ANGRY that I left her alone with that fool and said it took 2 hours for her to shake him off her her....lol...but hey.

I'm almost CONVINCED now that the key to TRUE "Black Unity" is actually BLACK SEPARATION.

The intelligent and righteous among our people need to separate themselves from the fools, thugs, and slave-minded dead weight who are holding the community back.

Intelligent Black folks....regardless of sex, religion, or nationality WILL find a way to get along with eachother and work together if we loose the dead weight.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:38 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm almost CONVINCED now that the key to TRUE "Black Unity" is actually BLACK SEPARATION.

The intelligent and righteous among our people need to separate themselves from the fools, thugs, and slave-minded dead weight who are holding the community back.

Intelligent Black folks....regardless of sex, religion, or nationality WILL find a way to get along with eachother and work together if we loose the dead weight.

It's already happened to a degree with integration several decades ago.

Most intelligent Black folks do not live among the riff raff  elements of our race. They've moved to middle-class and better  suburbs and other enclaves of well to do Black folks.

The *problem* is that those same intelligent Black folks who've *made it* aren't concerned about reparations of any kind and dismantling the system of racism white supremacy.😎

On 2/24/2024 at 9:38 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Next thing you know some autistic brother (who is 35) came walking past us rapping to himself and jerking his hand talking about some damn "bang bang" sound.

where exactly do work man 😳

ProfD

Most intelligent Black folks do not live among the riff raff  elements of our race. They've moved to middle-class and better  suburbs and other enclaves of well to do Black folks.

Yes, to a certain extent.

However a few problems with how they're doing it CURRENTLY IS:

1. Even if the intelligent and decent Black family moves away from the hood to live a peaceful and stable life, often times their CHILDREN are heavily influenced by music, movies, and their friends to go BACK the hood and engage in that foolishness.

2. Too many single sistas who make it out the ghetto and move on to live a decent life will BRING a no good thuggish boyfriend or brother/sister or some other dysfunctional friend or family member with them to that environment and they'll fuck it up.

3. The Black man who makes it out the hood will often find a White woman as a mate and produce a bunch of mixed children and completely alienate himself not just from the BAD element of the AfroAmerican community but from the AfroAmerican community as a whole!

Troy

where exactly do work man

Lol, I work in a warehouse distribution center.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

Most intelligent Black folks do not live among the riff raff  elements of our race. They've moved to middle-class and better  suburbs and other enclaves of well to do Black folks.

Yes, to a certain extent.

However a few problems with how they're doing it CURRENTLY IS:

1. Even if the intelligent and decent Black family moves away from the hood to live a peaceful and stable life, often times their CHILDREN are heavily influenced by music, movies, and their friends to go BACK the hood and engage in that foolishness.

A very small number of well-adjusted AfroAmerican children will grow up and head to the hood to traffic in foolishness.

Arts and entertainment has always been used to articulate pain and suffering or glorify fantasy.

Prior generations of Black folks believed the devil's music and movies would be detrimental to our well-being. 

Black music and movies aren't destroying society any more or less than content produced by white folks.

Non-Black folks are the biggest consumers of Black music. Their communities aren't adversely affected by it.

Black music and movies aren't the *problem* in our communities. It's the lack of codification and leadership and pride and unity among Black folks.

We should be able to enjoy music and movies in the same way as the dominant society.

White folks aren't coming against John Wick movies or Country music talking about drinking and driving fast and f8cking.

2. Too many single sistas who make it out the ghetto and move on to live a decent life will BRING a no good thuggish boyfriend or brother/sister or some other dysfunctional friend or family member with them to that environment and they'll fuck it up.

Sistas need a better selection of strong Black men with whom to build and breed.

3. The Black man who makes it out the hood will often find a White woman as a mate and produce a bunch of mixed children and completely alienate himself not just from the BAD element of the AfroAmerican community but from the AfroAmerican community as a whole!

Give that Black man a better selection of Black women with whom to build and breed.

We know the *problems*.  Just a matter of solving. Of course, it begins and ends with codification.😎

ProfD

A very small number of well-adjusted AfroAmerican children will grow up and head to the hood to traffic in foolishness.

Right, and "well adjusted" is the key term in your statement.

Now how many AfroAmerican children ARE "well adjusted" in this nation?

Whatever the number (large or small)...take them OUT of the picture, and to your point....the remainder ARE at risk for heading to the hood to engage in foolishness.

Prior generations of Black folks believed the devil's music and movies would be detrimental to our well-being. 

It's call "Hollywood" for a reason.
Sticks that magicians used to use were made from the wood of a Holly tree.

Non-Black folks are the biggest consumers of Black music. Their communities aren't adversely affected by it.

That's because the music isn't promoting White dysfunctionality...lol.
Much of it is promoting Black dysfunction."

When a rapper raps about grabbing his AK and riding down on some "niggas" on his block.....why should a White man in the suburbs listening to it be concerned????
Everyone listening to that song knows who he's talking about.

Black music and movies aren't the *problem* in our communities. It's the lack of codification and leadership and pride and unity among Black folks.

I would say it's not THEE problem, but it's A problem to a certain degree because it influences the people....especially the youth.

On a deeper psychological level the hertz and frequencies that a lot of modern AfroAmerican music is recorded and played also has a strong effect of the emotions and psyche of the AfroAmerican youth who listen to it.

White folks aren't coming against John Wick movies or Country music talking about drinking and driving fast and f8cking.

They don't have to,  for 2 major  reasons:

1. There's enough POSITIVE White movies and music to offset the negative that may appeal to a dysfunctional minority.
For ever Terminator movie, you have a Green Fried Tomatoes or  When Harry Met Sally love stories where White men are seen as kind and caring.

2. White's control both the movies and music as well as the distribution in their community and so they don't have to worry about an outside enemy WEAPONIZING their movies and music against them like AfroAmericans.
They have free range to make (or steal) whatever music they like and sit back in their recliner and enjoy it well up into old age.

Sistas need a better selection of strong Black men with whom to build and breed

I often wonder, do most American sistas actually WANT a strong Black man.
Or do they want weak and broken men they can easily rule as they take on the role as "man" themselves.

We know the *problems*.  Just a matter of solving. Of course, it begins and ends with codification.

A lot of our people THINK they know what the problems are, but in actually have no idea what the REAL problems are in our community.
They are focusing more on the SYMPTOMS (minor problems) rather than the ROOT CAUSES (root problems).

If the REAL problem is that we have too many bums and low IQ losers in the community....both male and female...acting as dead weight and holding the community back.
Then the REAL solution would be to separate ourselves from them and the other minor problems would naturally and gradually solve themselves.

But don't expect Zombies to "codify"....lol.

3990.jpg?width=465&dpr=1&s=none

"Ahhhrrr come on yall dead muthafuckaz!
We need to UNITE and work together to eat some people..."

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Right, and "well adjusted" is the key term in your statement.

Now how many AfroAmerican children ARE "well adjusted" in this nation?

There are more well adjusted AfroAmerican children than dysfunctional.

On a deeper psychological level the hertz and frequencies that a lot of modern AfroAmerican music is recorded and played also has a strong effect of the emotions and psyche of the AfroAmerican youth who listen to it.

I've heard that non-scientific trope. As as I musician, I know that it's patently false.😁

If the REAL problem is that we have too many bums and low IQ losers in the community....both male and female...acting as dead weight and holding the community back.

That's an easy problem to solve. In fact, folks have been moving away from them for several decades now.🤣😎

ProfD

I've heard that non-scientific trope. As as I musician, I know that it's patently false.

I'm not a musician nor a scientist when it comes to these things so I'll refer you to the findings of Dr. Wesley Muhammad who talks about this a lot.

That's an easy problem to solve. In fact, folks have been moving away from them for several decades now.

They've been moving away but:

1. Most of them end up dragging the dead weight with them whether it's a lover or family member they're trying to "help" get out the hood.

2. Many of our people who move up and out end up taking on White lovers and mating with them instead of forming positive Black communities.

What we need is intelligent positive Black people to circle their wagons and unite with eachother to form tight knit communities around the nation.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not a musician nor a scientist when it comes to these things so I'll refer you to the findings of Dr. Wesley Muhammad who talks about this a lot.

Sure. Music can be weaponized. The instruction lies in the message.

I can use the same 808-heavy beat to make a record for Hip-Hop (Conscience, Party, Gangsta or Trap) or Gospel or R&B or Jazz.  Lyrics make the difference. Message matters. 

Black folks provide the content but they do not control the music business (marketing, promotion and distribution).

You've argued that Black folks should take advantage of their positions of power to enrich themselves.

Artists and musicians could make the same argument that they're producing records people want to buy and getting paid in the process. 

Personally, I would not make a destructive record. There are more constructive ways of getting paid.

Jay-Z and Lil Wayne are brilliant men when it comes to writing lyricis. They could have taken the Rakim or Nas route who are genius lyricists as well to making records. Jay and Weeezy choose the most profitable.

Black folks need to attack and correct the conditions that fuel destructive messages in Blackcmusic before it's created.

In the absence of codification and infrastructure, some folks will use whatever gift, skill, talent or knowledge they have in order to survive. 

What we need is intelligent positive Black people to circle their wagons and unite with eachother to form tight knit communities around the nation.

As I've mentioned before, you may want to do some traveling bro.

There are plenty high functioning Black communities throughout the country.

The state of Michigan may not be the best example of it.🤣😎

ProfD

Sure. Music can be weaponized. The instruction lies in the message.

I can use the same 808-heavy beat to make a record for Hip-Hop (Conscience, Party, Gangsta or Trap) or Gospel or R&B or Jazz.  Lyrics make the difference. Message matters. 

I think what Dr.Muhammad is saying....and I don't know how accurate it is...is that the very FREQUENCY of the music itsel can affect the mood and mentality of the listener regardless of the lyrical content.

We do know things affect people on a subconscious level.

You've argued that Black folks should take advantage of their positions of power to enrich themselves.

Absolutely.
I advocate it.

Artists and musicians could make the same argument that they're producing records people want to buy and getting paid in the process. 

Which is not a problem at all.

My problem is with SOME artists who promote violence and dysfunction to get paid.

It's not making money off the music that's the problem, it's the PROMOTION of violence and dysfunction that is.

I wouldn't give a damn if they were doing it for FREE, if they're promoting violence and dyfunction then I would oppose it.

Black folks need to attack and correct the conditions that fuel destructive messages in Blackcmusic before it's created.

True.
However if we want to focus on and attack the conditions and source of problems instead of taking a wholistic approach and addressing ALL those involved (and I'm NOT saying this is the point that you're making) then why even lock up the gangsters and thugs who use weapons?
Instead, why not take the gats away from the thugs and murders and let them walk free and focus on the weapons factories and manufacturers as a way of reducing weapons and hopefully reducing crime and violence?

I prefer a more wholistic approach where every level of a problem is addressed at the necessary intensity needed to correct it.
Yes, we should correct the condition that produce the thug and murderer but sometimes HIS BRAIN is the "condition" that produced his behavior, not his environment.

In the absence of codification and infrastructure, some folks will use whatever gift, skill, talent or knowledge they have in order to survive. 

While you're correct, we all have to live together in a CIVIL society and we can't let violent criminals, sexual deviants, and psychopaths as we lament not having a code that unites the people and place everyone on the same page as to what is right and wrong.
We shouldn't wait on that..

You know how I feel about waiting on niccaz to get "on code"...lol.

There are plenty high functioning Black communities throughout the country.
The state of Michigan may not be the best example of it.

Well everyone doesn't have the luxury of living in the DMV or Atlanta.
Those are the two hotspots for AfroAmerican success in the United States.
However you'd be surprised at the amount of Black wealth that exists in Michigan....especially in the Detroit area.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

My problem is with SOME artists who promote violence and dysfunction to get paid.

It's not making money off the music that's the problem, it's the PROMOTION of violence and dysfunction that is.

It's easy to protest against the promotion of violence and dysfunction in music and movies.  I wonder why the Nation of Islam and other Black organizations aren't protesting against it.

I prefer a more wholistic approach where every level of a problem is addressed at the necessary intensity needed to correct it.

The wholistic approach means attacking the system responsible for the conditions.

Yes, we should correct the condition that produce the thug and murderer but sometimes HIS BRAIN is the "condition" that produced his behavior, not his environment.

Mental health is a very real issue in America that isn't being addressed well enough.

While you're correct, we all have to live together in a CIVIL society and we can't let violent criminals, sexual deviants, and psychopaths as we lament not having a code that unites the people and place everyone on the same page as to what is right and wrong.

Sure.  The criminal justice system strives to protect the citizens from the worst of us.

That should not keep us from protecting ourselves too.  That means dealing with dysfunctional sh8t before it becomes a problem.

Well everyone doesn't have the luxury of living in the DMV or Atlanta.
Those are the two hotspots for AfroAmerican success in the United States.

Those two areas get mentioned a lot but there are enclaves of successful Black folks in every major city in America.

However you'd be surprised at the amount of Black wealth that exists in Michigan....especially in the Detroit area.

I would not be surprised.  I'm sure Detroit is one of those cities that has an enclave of successful Black folks living in the suburbs of it.

The reality is that only a handful of Black folks give a sh8t about the system of racism white supremacy and reparations. 

It makes FBA/ADOS look similar to those Black Hebrew Israelites standing around on corners yelling at, er, preaching to folks as they pass by.🤣😎

ProfD

It's easy to protest against the promotion of violence and dysfunction in music and movies.  I wonder why the Nation of Islam and other Black organizations aren't protesting against it.

I showed you the video of Dr.Wesley Muhammad exposing the nefarious plot to negatively influence Black youth through frequency in the music as well as promoting violence and criminality.

Our late sister Delores Tucker headed a campaign back in the 90s to check some of these gangster rappers who were promoting violence and criminality in the community, but she didn't get the support or recognition I thought she deserved.

The wholistic approach means attacking the system responsible for the conditions.

Well, as mentioned earlier....some of the conditions weren't caused by the system.
It was caused by a jacked up brain...lol.
Some people engage in crime and violence simply because they are twisted and fucked up in head.
Even under "good" conditions, they'd still be getting in trouble and ruining the neighborhood...until somebody stops their ass.

Mental health is a very real issue in America that isn't being addressed well enough.

....that being said.
I'm not going to let somebody come to MY apartment complex or neighborhood and walk around acting a fool and using his mental condition as an excuse.

Too bad.

Although the system isn't doing what it's supposed to do and take care of those with serious problems, people still have to live and be safe and must defend themselves against the "walking dead".

I would not be surprised.  I'm sure Detroit is one of those cities that has an enclave of successful Black folks living in the suburbs of it.

Not just in the suburbs, but inside the city itself there are several wealthy upper middle class and wealthy Black neighborhoods.
Infact, there is a Black actor...Harper Hill....who is running for U.S. senator of Michigan who lives in one of them.

220px-Hill_Harper.jpg

I think he's trying to pull and Obama move and is using Michigan as his launching pad like Obama used Illinois.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I showed you the video of Dr.Wesley Muhammad exposing the nefarious plot to negatively influence Black youth through frequency in the music as well as promoting violence and criminality.

Got it.  Dr. Wesley Muhammad is one man though.

I was referring to throwing the whole weight of the NOI into getting Black folks to stop making negative music and movies.

In fact, I remember Minister Farrakhan embracing and supporting rappers. 

Our late sister Delores Tucker headed a campaign back in the 90s to check some of these gangster rappers who were promoting violence and criminality in the community, but she didn't get the support or recognition I thought she deserved.

AfroAmericans told C. Delores Tucker to shut up and go sat down somewhere. She was tool of the dominant society. 

It was caused by a jacked up brain...lol.

That's the mental health issue I was referring to which certainly needs to be dealt with clinically before it becomes a menace to society. 

Infact, there is a Black actor...Harper Hill....who is running for U.S. senator of Michigan who lives in one of them.

Actor Hill Harper went to Harvard Law school with  POTUS Obama.😎

ProfD

I was referring to throwing the whole weight of the NOI into getting Black folks to stop making negative music and movies.

Perhaps they are doing as YOU suggest by trying to clean up and prevent the conditions that INFLUENCE the negative music and movies to begin with.

Sure, and so do I....positive ones.

Actor Hill Harper went to Harvard Law school with  POTUS Obama.

It appears that he's following in Obama's political footsteps by adopting a major city to call his own and launch his base from.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps they are doing as YOU suggest by trying to clean up and prevent the conditions that INFLUENCE the negative music and movies to begin with.

Like every other religious organization, the NOI only seems to have influence over its members.  The rapper KAM was heavy NOI at one point.  It was reflected in his music.

Sure, and so do I....positive ones.

Minister Farrakhan chopped it up with gangsta rappers too.  Ice Cube could talk him to him at one point.

Actor Hill Harper went to Harvard Law school with  POTUS Obama.

It appears that he's following in Obama's political footsteps by adopting a major city to call his own and launch his base from.

Right.  Remains to be seen how far Hill Harper goes with his political aspirations.  He's definitely an intelligent brotha.  Hopefully not Boule.😁😎

I'm sure you brothas are already aware of the Black Boule. If not....that's interesting.

I'll just type that they are the Black folks who would least be interested in Reparations. 😎

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ProfD said:

I'm sure you brothas are already aware of the Black Boule. If not....that's interesting.

With a life long career in academics.....it would be even MORE interesting if Troy wasn't actually a MEMBER of the Boule himself....LOL.

Sitting up there scratching his head like he never heard of it 🤣

The-Police-Interview-Panel.jpg

"So....
Tell us more about this.....'FBI' agency you say is tapping your phone.
What does it do?
Where did you learn about this organization?"

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

With a life long career in academics.....it would be even MORE interesting if Troy wasn't actually a MEMBER of the Boule himself....LOL.

Only brotha @Troy could confirm or deny it.  But, there's no incentive in him doing so because no one claims it.😁😎

ProfD

When I was in my 20s I had a conversation with a former mayor who ADMITTED his was a member of the fraternity commonly known as the Boule.
At first when we were talking about it many years ago.....he stared at me and told me I wasn't supposed to know about that and looked at me some more and after a few words, he walked away.

A week later he came back to me and asked me how I knew about the organization and we had a long conversation and although we didn't become running buddies but we developed a bit of a friendship over the years as we would talk about different things that happened around the city and current events and the state of Black people when we saw eachother.

He....like other members I've met...had a different perspective or "take" on his organization than what most Black folks in the conscious community have.

Most conscious Black folks who know about them see them as Gate-keepers for White rule.
But they see (or atleast sell) themselves as a group of professional Black people who formed an organization to look out for their own best interests in a world dominated by White racism.

If a person truly believed that White Racism and White Rule are obstacles that can't be removed or overcome and that you MUST work with them for any success, I can understand why one would join an organization where they could atleast get SOME benefit, wealth, power, and prestige.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But they see (or atleast sell) themselves as a group of professional Black people who formed an organization to look out for their own best interests in a world dominated by White racism.

I can understand why one would join an organization where they could atleast get SOME benefit, wealth, power, and prestige.

Yep. It's not uncommon for prisoners, er, people to join certain clicks, groups, organizations, etc., for a sense of power and/or protection.😎 

22 hours ago, ProfD said:

Yep. It's not uncommon for prisoners, er, people to join certain clicks, groups, organizations, etc., for a sense of power and/or protection.😎 

Exactly.....
If you are in a prison.....and sentenced for life without the possibility for parole...why not become a Trustee or seek some high and privileged position inside the prison?

Again, the key factors is "without the possibility of parole".....meaning no chance you're going to get out.

If you are in a prison.....and sentenced for life without the possibility for parole...why not become a Trustee or seek some high and privileged position inside the prison?

Life without the possibly of parole is usually given to the most serious offenders.

Instead of becoming a trustee or seeking higher privilege inside the prison those individuals should be trying to discourage others from coming there.😎

22 hours ago, ProfD said:

Life without the possibly of parole is usually given to the most serious offenders.

Instead of becoming a trustee or seeking higher privilege inside the prison those individuals should be trying to discourage others from coming there.😎

Being Black in a White racist society is SERIOUS business....

How much influence does a prisoner have over those on the outside that he can preach to them and warn them not to come in there while locked down himself?

He can start a program to reduce the recidivism rate for the new prisoners who are there already and may even be able to reach some of those in the streets, but as a matter of nature his PRIMARY concern should be with himself and making the rest of his life inside as comfortable as possible given his circumstances.

He does that by getting in the "good graces" of the institution he's trapped in as best he can.

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

How much influence does a prisoner have over those on the outside that he can preach to them and warn them not to come in there while locked down himself?

There was a time that prisoners could get word back to the streets via phone calls and kites (letters).

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

PRIMARY concern should be with himself and making the rest of his life inside as comfortable as possible given his circumstances.

Most lifers are spending 23 hours in a cell and 1 hour of recreation by themselves.

The movie version of prisoners as Trustees doesn't really exist anymore.😎

ProfD

Well, whatever the case may be.....
If a man IS in prison and has little chance of getting out it would seem that he'd be pre-occupied with trying to make his stay as comfortable as possible any way he can OR contemplating a solid suicide plan to exit this Reality.

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

Well, whatever the case may be.....
If a man IS in prison and has little chance of getting out it would seem that he'd be pre-occupied with trying to make his stay as comfortable as possible any way he can OR contemplating a solid suicide plan to exit this Reality.

True.

Interestingly, folks sentenced to a life in prison or death row still have a desire to live.😎

11 minutes ago, ProfD said:

True.

Interestingly, folks sentenced to a life in prison or death row still have a desire to live.😎

The psychological torture of death row is not having an exact date of your execution.

It could be 20 years away or 20 months....the inmate simply doesn't know and doesn't get much advanced notification.

The psychological torture of death row is not having an exact date of your execution.

It could be 20 years away or 20 months....the inmate simply doesn't know and doesn't get much advanced notification.

The psychological torture can't be too bad if the convict isn't willing to take matters into their own hands and turn the lights out.😎

On 3/14/2024 at 9:30 PM, ProfD said:

The psychological torture can't be too bad if the convict isn't willing to take matters into their own hands and turn the lights out.😎

I'm not sure but I think most death row inmates are automatically put on some sort of "suicide watch" where any item they can use to kill themselves is confiscated and they are constantly monitored.

I person should atleast maintain the right to kill themselves if they are living under suffering conditions.
However if a person committed a heinous crime and has been condemned to death as a punishment, I can understand the argument of preventing them from "getting out" of what's coming to them.

What's even more demonic is in some prisons you can't even go on a hunger strike and starve yourself to death.
They'll put a feeding tube down your throat and force you to stay alive.
Demonic.

At one point in time, death penalties were carried out immediately after one was found guilty.

The modern practice of allowing a condemned person to ride the row for decades falls within the business of the prison industrial complex.

A lot of folks get paid in the judicial, legal and law enforcement communities from warehousing all types of prisoners. 

States receive money for their prisons. Companies use cheap prison labor to make products and provide services.

A Capitalistic system will use anything to generate money. Death and the fear of dying is no exception.😎