Questions of Supermen?

What comic book story do you love most that hasn't been made into a film?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you concur to the graphic?

• yes
    • no

greater power also exposes more of what you are not. Better hope you have friends.

now21.png
My two questions are the following

• IF discovery channel takes your name out of a container of random writers names, and gives you the chance to do a superman movie. Describe your film in one sentence?
  • LEt's say Discovery channel chose you and not tae nihis coates to do a black superhero movie, what will the superhero be and describe it in one sentence?

My answers, for it isn't fair to ask and not answer:)

a human looking alien with super speed/strength/leaping ability/super tough skin raised on a farm in the usa midwest by two loving adopted human  parents but born on an alien world whose people's negative bias to leaving led to their destruction while saved from said alien world by his two loving biological parents fights crime on earth as a superhero while working as a private investigator having complex interactions with a human female reporter and young male photographer. 

My favorite usa based superhero comic is blood syndicate of milestone. sO I will ask discovery for them though I know i have to also ask milestone as well.... and the sentence is -> A group of survivors from a gang battle involving all of the cities urban non white gangs organized by law enforcement plus multiglobal corporations for an illegal or unethical experiment band together to exist as an illegal overseer to a region in the city.  BUT , comprehending the inequal answer as it involves milestone not just discovery channel, I will provide an equal answer and  say, Black lightning, the sentence is-> a black male schoolteacher happily married to a black woman lives in a financially destitute section of a city with wealth in other regions like metroplis and on a happy vacation in the countryside outside the city with his wife a meteor falls near their camp and the only remnant technology of a completely dead extraterrestrial community in any other way  survives the crash and after learning about this technology side his wife plans to aid common folk in his section of the city with the powers he has been able to gain from it. 

OK... now you go for it!:)