boitumelo

RELIGION/ANOTHER FORM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

.ON THE NEWS DENVER BRONCOS QUARTERBACK SAYS GOD SPEAKS TO HIM/REALLY. I WONDER DO THE BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYERS ON THE BRONCOS BELIEVE IT/WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE GOD AND CHRIST IS WHITE, WHEN THERE IS NO, PROOF IN THE BIBLE/.WILLIE LYNCH LETTER,HOW TO MAKE A SLAVE,HAVE THE OLD AGAINST THE YOUNG, BLACK AGAINST LIGHT SKIN, BLACK MAN AGAINST BLACK WOMAN, NOT MENTIONED,I DO NOT THINK, THE OTHER IS, CONTROL BLACK PEOPLES RELIGION.THE BLACK CHURCH USED TO BE A PLACE OF STRATEGY WITH DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING..THE BLACK CHURCH IS CONTROLLED BY WHITE POLITICIANS AND THE NEO WHITE CHRISTIANS.....MALCOLM X WARNED OF BEING DIVIDED AND CONQUERED..... .

PURE SILLINESS! Your whole post was a bunch of nonsense! Who are these black people you're referring to? Where have you been? What Black Church have you been walking by? Geeez, you're talking out your ass. I am begining to think you're a white troll.

Look who's accusing somebody of talking out of their ass. Keep on doing your thing, boitumelo. I appreciate how you say what you have to say in a minimum amount of words, expressing your opinion about issues that prompt others to discuss. Since this board is an open forum, and sinceTroy doesn't have a problem with you, overlook the personal attacks from this board's resident name-caller.