Good. Times. TV. Show. ,Cartoon. .

Good. Times. TV. Show. Of. The. 1970's.  Now. A. Cartoon. On. ,,Netflex ..Good. Times. Cartoon.  Trailer. Has. Gangs,Guns. ,,Cursing.   ......Good. Times. TV. Show. ,Thelma. Wanted. To. Be. A,Doctor. ,Michael. A. Lawyer. ,J. J. A. Painter. ,Artist .........Ghetto. ,Living. ,Gangs,Guns. ,Violence. ......Black. Reality. T. V. Shows. Are. As. Bad.  .No. Shows. About. Stopping. Black. Genocide. ......Organizing.  Black. Unity. ..Black. Political. Party. ....Black. ,Church. Corruption.  ...Black. Preachers. In. Prison. For. Raping. ,Children.  ,Murdering. Their. Wives. ,Preachers. Stealing. All. The,,Church. Money. Buying. Cars. And. Mansions. ,Not. Caring ,,About. The. Poverty. In Black. Communities.. OWN. Oprah. Winfrey ,Channel ,BET ,TV One.....

Reads like a mockery or remix is being made of the 1st Black ghetto TV show.

I wouldn't be surprised if Black folks are allowing and/or complicit in a trashy remake.😎

I thought I shared this earlier, but there is a graffiti edit to do something about this program:

IMG_1510.jpeg

PEOPLE AROUND THE COUNTRY  ARE SAYING
1. CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION
2. WRITE AND TELL THEM WHY
3.  DON'T WATCH UNLESS ITS A BOOTLEG
4. SIGN THE PETITION https://www.change.org/p/demand-netflix-cancel-the-animated-reboot-of-good-times
5. Get others in your organization, church, sorority, fraternity, church, mosque, synagogue, temple or shrine  to follow steps 1,2,3,and 4 
6. Get your organization, church sorority, frateraty, church, mosque, synagogue or temple to issue a statement condemning Netflix
7. Come to the CEMOTAP EMERGENCY ZOOM MEETING ON  SAT. APRIL 27