GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BLACK MEN.////////./

THERE IS A BOOK CALLED  FRIDAY HOUSE,ABOUT  BLACK PEOPLE CARRYING  OUT HORRENDOUS CRIMES .  BLACK  FBI  AGENT   INVESTIGATES WHY...//SAW ON  BLACK  SCIENCE FICTION AUTHORS WEBSITE...THE GOVERNMENT   PEOPLE  HAVE SAID USE  MIND CONTROL ON PEOPLE...I WAS THIKING    HAVE THEY   USED  METHODS ON BLACK MEN///STREET GANGS   KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE////KNOWING  THEY  WILL BE LOCKED UP IF CAUGHT WITH DRUGS.....THEN  THE BLACK POLITICAL,  STEVE HARVEY SAYS  TAVIS SMILEY ,CORNEL WEST HAVE STARTED ANTI OBAMA,MOVEMENTCORNEL WEST  SAYS  OBAMA , IS A WAR  CRIMINAL.....ERIC DYSON SAYS   PRESIDENT OBAMA   PHARAOH NOT MOSES..BLACK REPUBLICANS   LED BY  ESTEEMED DR.  BEN CARSON  HAVE BEEN AGAINST  THE  PRESIDENT  WHEN  HE  WAS  FIRST  ELECTED......THE  GOVERNMENTS  THAT USE MIND CONTRO,LCONTROLS THE VICTIMS MIND BY  SOUNDS,WORDS AND ACTIONS KNOWN AS TRIGGERS.......IT MAKES ME  WONDER   I  BLACK PEOPLE  ARE   PROGRAMMED  TO  GENCOCIDE THE  RACE./...../....

The genocide spectre has been around forever.  Assuming that the "white-powers-that-be" want black people to self destruct and disappear, what would happen then?  Who would be their whipping boys?  What would happen to prisons  and law enforcement agencies and welfare services and basketball franchies, industries that  that depend on felonious and downtrodden and tall black people for their livlihood?? :o  

And without black peoplle to hold in contempt there's the danger the rest of Americans might turn on each other.  :angry:

The good ol U.S.A. needs its black folks.  They're more fun to hate than gay people. :P

This is nothing new.

Whether it's done on purpose or coincidentally, the Western diet of heavy starches and red meat not to mention an abundance of alcohol has a detrimental effect on Black people both physically and mentally.

It's the same with the Native Americans.
Look at how fat most Native Americans, Native Hawaians, and Samoans are who eat the same crap that most other Americans eat!

Most of our bodies weren't designed to tolerate the typical Western diet.

When Asians brag about how smart they are and how well they do in school and corporate America I tell them to just wait.....
Watch thier children how much fatter, slower, and lazier they seem to be as generations go by.

And without black peoplle to hold in contempt there's the danger the rest of Americans might turn on each other

Black "peoplle"??
Is that the way it's spelled in France....lol....???

Whether it's done on purpose or coincidentally, the Western diet of heavy starches and red meat not to mention an abundance of alcohol has a detrimental effect on Black people both physically and mentally.

Look at how fat most Native Americans,  Hawaians, and Samoans are who eat the same crap that most other Americans eat!

When Asians brag about how smart they are and how well they do in school and corporate America I tell them to just wait.....
Watch thier children how much fatter, slower, and lazier they seem to be as generations go by.

Black "peoplle"??

Nope, that was a typo, as opposed to your usual  misspelling of "their" as "thier". You also misspelled Hawiian. 

South Pacific natives appear are fat in their natural environment. Chinese people have been in this country for centuries are not noticeably obese as a people.  Do you have figures on alchohol affecting black people any different than white people???

This is nothing new.

Look at how fat most Native Americans, Native Hawaians, and Samoans are who eat the same crap that most other Americans eat!

Black "peoplle"??

Nope, that was a typo as opposed to your usual misspelling of the word "their" as "thier".  You also misspelled "Hawaiians".

South Pacific natives are fat in their natural habitat.  Chinese people have been here for centuries and they are not extraordinarily obese as a people.  Do you have figures to support that black people are affected by alchohol any worse than whites?

Cynique

Do you have figures to support that black people are affected by alchohol any worse than whites?

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/alerts/l/blnaa23.htm

Alcohol and Minorities

Given major underreporting of alcohol-related diagnoses, minimum estimates from one survey of non-Federal, short-stay hospitals in 1991 found 54.5 patient discharges for alcohol-related diagnoses for every 10,000 people in the United States over age 15 (10). The rate for whites was 48.2 per 10,000; however, the rate for blacks was 102.9 per 10,000 population (10). Because it is not known whether the rates of underreporting are equal among ethnic groups, it is difficult to interpret the meaning of such reported differences.

A study of alcohol-related mortality in California showed that blacks and Hispanics had higher rates of mortality from alcoholic cirrhosis than did whites or Asian-Americans. Nationwide, death rates attributed to alcohol dependence syndrome also were highest for blacks, although a higher percentage of blacks than whites abstain from using alcohol (5,11). The high rates of medical problems seen in blacks thus occur among a smaller percentage of the black population when compared with whites.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)

The prevalence of FAS among select groups of Navajo, Pueblo, and Southwestern Plains Indians has been studied. Among two populations of Southwestern Plains Indians ages newborn to 14 years, 10.7 of every 1,000 children were born with FAS. This was compared with 2.2 per 1,000 for Pueblo Indians and 1.6 for Navajo (12). Overall rates for FAS in the Un ited States range from 1 to 3 per 1,000 (15). Cultural influences, patterns of alcohol consumption, nutrition, and differing rates of alcohol metabolism or other innate physiological differences may account for the varying FAS rates among Indian communities (13).

The incidence of FAS among blacks appears to be about seven times higher than among whites, although more blacks than whites abstain from drinking (5,14,15). The reasons for this difference in FAS rates are not yet known (14,15).

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2011/12/black-women-and-alcohol-positive-prognosis/

BLACK WOMEN AND ALCOHOL: POSITIVE PROGNOSIS

Another revealing find tears down the stereotypes about alcohol and black women. It has now been confirmed that black women drink considerably less than their white counterparts. The statistics show that 46 percent of black women are more likely to refrain from drinking while 34 percent of white women will struggle to do the same. But despite that fact, black women suffer significantly more from alcohol-related illnesses

Still haven't learned not to "try" me.......lol.

Has it ever occurred to you that Blacks drink more in proportion to whites because they lead more depressing lives??  This is a cause and effect syndrome.   The above report was admittedly inconclusive. Puleeze.  I tried you and your response was left wanting. 

I have never questioned your claim about Native Americans because it's common knowledge that they are very vulnerable to alcohol. 

Cynique

Has it ever occurred to you that Blacks drink more in proportion to whites because they lead more depressing lives, This is a cause and effect syndrome. That report was admittedly inconclusive. Puleeze I tried you and your response was left wanting. 

Lol, has it ever occurred to you to actually READ my responses to you before you attempt to respond back?

It is well known that Black people in this society actually DRINK LESS than Whites!

The first excerpt I posted states:
"although a higher percentage of blacks than whites abstain from using alcohol "

The second excerpt says:
"It has now been confirmed that black women drink considerably less than their white counterparts"

Now I'm "left wanting" to know how you missed this key info, lol.

But I didn't need to research the internet to compare the drinking habits of Whites and Blacks......
Everywhere I've been I've seen that White people drink far more alcohol than Black people and on a consistent basis.

They gotta have it in the morning, in the afternoons, at night, at parties, when they're depressed, when they're happy, at meals, while watching television.....White people love drinking!

But it doesn't affect them the way it affects our people.
Especially the hard fermented liquor like Gin, Vodka, and Whiskey.

"Proportion" was the operative word  in my response.  Percentages are extrapolations.  If  the possibility of how white people are affected by alchohol is under reported than your whole claim has no point.

Cynique

"Proportion" was the operative word in my response. Percentages are extrapolations. If the possibility of how white people are affected by alchohol is under reported than your whole claim has no point.

If by "proportion" you mean the amount of CONSUMPTION versus the amount of PEOPLE.......

It's easily observed that among those Blacks and Whites who do drink, White people STILL tend to drink Black folks under the table.

The 2nd excerpt actually alludes to this fact.

And why would they "under report" the illeffects of alcohol on Whites anyway?

The report, itself, says that :    ("Given major underreporting of alcohol-related diagnoses..." )  furthermore, black people are more likely to go to free hoslitals and clinics with their alcoholic related illness whereas white people get private care and rehabilitation and stay under the radar. 

There are too many variables and too many "closet" alcholics  in this country of a 300 million people to draw any conclusion about alchohol-related illnesses as it relates to race. Figures can be manipulated which is why critics get away with saying that there are more Blacks on welfare than Whites.

Your observations are just observations.  I worked as an Ward Clerk for Hines VA hospital for 3 years back in the late 1950s and there were twice as many sick ol white drunks on my ward than black ones.  

Cynique

The report, itself, says that : ("Given major underreporting of alcohol-related diagnoses..." ) furthermore, black people are more likely to go to free hoslitals and clinics with their alcoholic related illness whereas white people get private care and rehabilitation and stay under the radar.

((Pioneer scratches and rubs his chin while sighing))

Cynique do you actually have an ARGUMENT to present, or are you just being your usual ornery self?

You asked for figures to back up my claim that alcohol ill-affects Blacks more than Whites....and I gave them to you.
Now you're looking the gift horse in the mouth complaining about the color of it's teeth.

There are too many variables and too many "closet" alcholics in this country of a 300 million people to draw any conclusion about alchohol-related illnesses as it relates to race. Figures can be manipulated which is why critics get away with saying that there are more Blacks on welfare than Whites.

In other words...............
You're setting the stage to REJECT not only the figures I already provided, but ANY OTHER material that I may present to support my claim.....lol.

Why believe the population of the United States is around 330 million?
Figures CAN BE manipulated you know.
It may actually be more like HALF A BILLION.....sho'll is lot of people walking around at Wal-Mart, lol.

Your observations are just observations. I worked as an Ward Clerk for Hines VA hospital for 3 years back in the late 1950s and there were twice as many sick ol white drunks on my ward than black ones.

Hmmm.......
Could that be because....perhaps....maybe...Whites are THE MAJORITY POPULATION in the nation?
Ofcourse they'll be more Whites in hospitals period.

Hell, back in the 50's the military had barely been integrated so it was still probably overwhelmingly White.  Ofcourse most of the vets in that hospital were going to be overwhelmingly White regardless of the reasons they were in there because the military was virtually all White for decades up until that time.

You need to sigh and rub your head, Pioneer.   Being ornery has nothing to do with my exposing that the figures you presented did not support your original claim that I questioned in regard to alchohol having a more negative effect on Blacks than Whites. You can go off on tangents and try to shift the blame to me all you want but  when it come to this subject you were, was usual, spouting your opinion as fact.

Your oblivious, ongoing narrative describing "the world according to Pioneer" just begs to be challenged.

BTW, just because the military was segregated doesn't mean that there weren't substantial number of Blacks who served in it.  During World War II the figures were quite high, numbering in the  hundreds of thousands.  So again, it's about proportions and percentages when it comes to determining who had more in comparison to what.