Sign in to follow this  
Cynique

Recent Revisions

Troy, I see you've done some reformatting. I can handle not having the smiley emoticons to play with, but the "delete" option seems to have disappeared again. It was my safety net...

BTW, I am duplicating this new topic in this forum where it really belongs because I couldn't "delete" it from the Literary forum where I posted it by mistake.

Yeah I realized that I'd prevented guests from seeing posts in my last change. So I changed the permissioned such that guests could see the posts but could not contribute. That would seem to be trivial, but it is not as straight forward a change as you might image.

It is possible I indaventently changed somethings else that prevented registered users from deleting their own posts and using icons - though I have no idea how.

My user account (this one) still has access to this features you are missing.

Yeah I realized that I'd prevented guests from seeing posts in my last change. So I changed the permissioned such that guests could see the posts but could not contribute. That would seem to be trivial, but it is not as straight forward a change as you might image.

You did the correct thing Troy. Visitors can view all postings but if they want to partake, they must join like the rules dictate in every other forum. It doesn't stop all the trolling drive bys but it cuts it down somewhat. And if you have noticed, the anonymous clone drive by's have decreased -and you know why ( a certain individual in denial...hint...hint...hint...)!!!!!!!