TV Commericials Part of the Plan for White Genocide

I was announced today that for the first time in history of the US more white people are dying than being born.

Here is a Ceerios commercial featuring an interracial couple. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYofm5d5Xdw

And another from Blockbuster Video

A reaction to the Blockbuster video commercial is show below (taken from Youtube).  General Mills decided to disable comments on Youtube - WHIMPS!  They are "bold" enough to air a commercial, they feel "reflects the consumer" but can't tolerate the reaction from those same consumers -- they care so much about.

Plan for White geNOcide that “anti-racists” implement:

1. Flood EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites

2. Force integrate these immigrants into White communities. This is done with the aid of Federal Laws

3. Push interracial relationships night and day in the media & newspaper advertisements, in ONLY White countries

4. Anyone that objects is called the r-word!

5. Then, inform the Whites of their inevitable brown future

Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White

--------

Trolling around white sites for a minute I could have just replaced "White" with "Black" and felt at home.  It seems white folks feel as though the are under assault as well.

One day some genius will put 2 and 2 together and learn we are ALL under assault and it has nothing to do with the artificial term well cal "race".

It's funny how the media and the anonymous racists who usually hide behind keyboards to spew their hate will focus on commercials that feature Black men with White women.....but we hear little to nothing from them when it comes to televison SHOWS like Scandal (Kerry Washington) and The Mindy Project (Mindy Kaling) that show Black women heavily involved in sexual relationships with White men.

It's not interracial relationships they have a problem with.
Let's be specific and tell it like it is, it's any man of color involved with White women that burns them.
When I saw Kanye with Kim Kardashian I knew it would only be a matter of time before they come up with some scandal to try to demonize their relationship.
They did the same thing with Puffy and Jennifer Lopez.....the media just wouldn't stop asking silly questions and hounding them until they broke up.

And all these statistics they're constantly putting out about how the White race is declining and America is going to be majority minority are "dog whistles" that I believe are put out to inflame the passions of some Whites and rally them.
It's put out to purposely make Whites feel threatened.

Let us not forget that many Hispanics, Arabs, and other immigrants coming to this nation are actually White/Caucasian whether they actually consider themselve that way or not.

And actually, if you look at the statistics over the past 20 years the fastest growing groups are the Hispanics and Asians....the Black population has actually declined in many areas.

Look at Harlem, Watts, Atlanta and many other historically Black areas of America that have now been gentrified....they are mostly Hispanic and White now.

• Like 1

Get real, Pioneer. Kim(check out my sex tape) Kardasian and Jennifer (dig my new boy toy) Lopez ain't white and aren't considered to be so and don't identify themselves as such.  Kim is Armenian and Jennifer is Puerto Rican, an ethnicity that even other Hispanics look down on. Don't nobody care if these 2 skanks hook up with black men. The pop media doesn't have to sabotage these relationships. Kanye and Puffy, themselves, lose interest and move on. 

Yeah, Troy, every group is looking over its shoulder now.  Paranoia fueled by the "us" and "them" mindset is  rampant in the land. What Whites do to maintain their power and influence is what any other group would do if they were on top. And this includes Blacks.  People act as tho Blacks would be magnanimous and considerate to Whites or other groups if we were in control.  Nice guys finish last.  And so do ignorant ones.

• Like 1

Cynique

Get real, Pioneer. Kim(check out my sex tape) Kardasian and Jennifer (dig my new boy toy) Lopez ain't white and aren't considered to be so and don't identify themselves as such. Kim is Armenian and Jennifer is Puerto Rican, an ethnicity that even other Hispanics look down on. Don't nobody care if these 2 skanks hook up with black men. The pop media doesn't have to sabotage these relationships. Kanye and Puffy, themselves, lose interest and move on.

Well this is the first time I've heard that Puerto Ricans are an ethnic group that "even other Hispanics" look down upon.

Both Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez are big butt WHITE WOMEN.
Just because they have dark hair and a sense of style....doesn't mean they aren't White.

Kim's is not Armenia she is a White AMERICAN (as were both of her parents ) born in Los Angeles who's grand parents from her father's side came from Armenia.
And for that matter Armenians are indeed a Caucasian people with some Arab ancestry.

Jennifer Lopez was also born in the United States and therefor is AMERICAN too and regardless of her ethnic background.  And despite the fact that there are indeed hundreds of thousands of Black Puerto Ricans.....J-Lo ain't one of them!

She's a White woman with a big butt who is marketing the Nuyorican culture she grew up around in the Bronx.

Negroes need to get some self-esteem and stop trying to claim everybody they see with dark hair or a big butt as either Black or non-White.
When you get out of America more, you begin to realize you don't have to have blonde hair and blue eyes or be built like Shelly Duvall just to considered White.

Pioneer, as much as you like to think that you speak for Kim and Jenny-from-the-block, I'd be willing to bet that that on the census neither one of them checked "Caucasian" when it came to their "race". 

And where do you get the idea that Black people are trying to "claim" Kim and Jen??  You're the "great arbitrator" attempting to divest them of their ethnicity by "whitewashing"  them.  Jennifer falls under the Hispanic (brown) banner and they are who claim her.  With her Turkish roots, Kim has the option to be referred to as an Arab, a group who could legitimately claim her if they so choose.You're so busy chiding poor unsophisticated people for not knowing what's considered "white" outside of America that you seem to overlook that white people determine who is considered white.  And it ain't HIspanics and Arabs.

On the basis of the fact that Kim is the star of a highly-publicized sex tape featuring her well hung black boyfriend at the time, and considering  that Jennifer kicked Puffy to the curb because his involvement with the shooting war between east coast and west coast rappers was bad for her career, what Blacks do claim is that these 2 celebs ain't nothin but "high-class"  ho's and bitches.  

Like Professor Griff of Public Enemy used to say, "Ignorance is at an all time high".
People need to be educated...........

((PIoneer pushes his deep dish pizza box to the side and dusts off his hands))

Cynique

I believe I EDUCATED you before on the matter.
HISPANICS ARE NOT A RACE...nor are they of one color (e.i.."brown")
Like Arabs, they are an ethic group made up of people who share the same culture and can be of any color or any nationality.
Not all Hispanics are brown, there are White Hispanics like Ricky Martin and Black Hispanics like Sammy Sousa.

Do I need to go to the closet and bring out the dunce cap and stool again?
Because you know I'll do it if you make me, lol.

When it comes to race or anything else biological..............

*It doesn't matter what they checked for the census.

*Nor does it matter what "White America" considers them.

*Nor does it even matter what they call themselves.

The only thing that matter is what THEY ARE.

You don't get to choose your biological make-up.

They both are WHITE WOMEN with varied backgrounds.

Having people of color in their distant ancestry doesn't make them any less White than me having White and Native American in my distant ancestry changes the fact that I am a BLACK MAN.

I put "race" in quotes.  In America, the  Hispanic demograph is referred to as "brown",  just as Afro-Americans of all complexions are referred to as "black". The terms "brown" and "black" are used to distinguish these groups from the white population. So spare me your desperate nit-pickin and going off on tangents about variations in skin color. 

All your attempts at trying to make yourself sound intelligent just expose you for what you are., Pioneer.   A pathetic wanna-be know it all.

I know so called Hispanics who consider themselves white, though to me they look Black to me.  I thought Kim Kardashian was white.  But what do I know? :blink:

Comparing people with different national origins, language, cultures and "race" together as if there is no overlap is misleading and obviously confusing given this exchange.

Yeah it is interesting to read that both White and Black people feel they are being put out of existence in the US -- often blaming each other?!

Actually, there is no such thing as a "white" race or "white" skin.These are categories concocted not by science, but by society. Caucasian is the more correct anthropological designation.   

Pioneer seems to be of the opinion that if he perceives somebody as "white", - they are white.  That's his prerogative but  he ain't no more an authority on the subject than any other layman.  There's a big of difference between blond blue-eyed, porcelain-skinned Jennifer Aniston, and brunette, brown eyed, tawny-toned Jennifer Lopez. 

Pioneer has apparently decided that anybody who is not black is white.  Wonder how he would classify Asians? 

"Pioneer has apparently decided that anybody who is not black is white"  That logic works for me! :D

Seriously I can remember thinking that way.  Then I encountered a much larger world. 

My next lesson was to learn Black people are vastly different from each other.  So much so, that many Black people have white friends that they have more in common with than they have with members of their own family. 

Surnames are also  a big clue as to how as person can be identified.  "Lopez" is a common Hispanic last name.  Kardasian is obviously an exotic name and for people who are up on such things, can be narrowed down to the Arab ethnicity. 

Also Hispanics are very proud of their culture and heritage and have no problem being classified as  "brown" , choosing to distiguish themselves from Whites by referring to themselves as "Chicanos".  A big deal was made over the recent supreme court appointee. Sonia Sotomayo for being the first Hispanic member of the court, her being a proud Puerto Rican, chosen by Obama to shore up the "brown" voting bloc for the Dems. 

Cynique

I put "race" in quotes. In America, the Hispanic demograph is referred to as "brown"

Maybe in the 70s and early 80s, but things have changed since then.
What government agency that you know of...federal, state, or local....still refer to Hispanics as "Brown" or  "Chicano"?

Actually, there is no such thing as a "white" race or "white" skin.These are categories concocted not by science, but by society. Caucasian is the more correct anthropological designation.

I would actually agree with this statement.
So Kim and J-Lo are both Caucasian women.

Pioneer seems to be of the opinion that if he perceives somebody as "white", - they are white.
That's his prerogative but he ain't no more an authority on the subject than any other layman.

Well if I "AIN'T NO" more of an authority....lol.....and since we know a double negative is a positive.
I positively thank you for acknowledging the insight and clarity I bring to this subject.

There's a big of difference between blond blue-eyed, porcelain-skinned Jennifer Aniston, and brunette, brown eyed, tawny-toned Jennifer Lopez.

And there's a big difference between the dark skinned thick lipped Wesley Snipes and the light skinned green eyed Terrence Howard too...but they're still of the same race.

All that proves is that there are variations within races.

Pioneer has apparently decided that anybody who is not black is white. Wonder how he would classify Asians?

I wonder how psychiatrists would classify people who only hallucinate when they are sleepy?

Kardasian is obviously an exotic name and for people who are up on such things, can be narrowed down to the Arab ethnicity.

KARDASHIAN (not Kardasian....lol) is definitely not an Arab name, it's clearly of central Asian origin.

Again, Armenians are a central Asian Caucasian people related to Russians with SOME Arab ancestry because of Arabs conquered and ruled their land for centuries, but they are definitely not Arabs.

They are actually more similar to Albanians and Macedonians.....a Slavic people.

Troy

I know so called Hispanics who consider themselves white, though to me they look Black to me.

It comes from the....compared to our own....convoluted racial classification system in Latin America.

Historically in English speaking nations like America and Canada, one drop of Black or Native American blood would make one Black or Native American.
But in Spanish speaking nations like Cuba and Mexico, historically speaking any Spaniard ancestry would make one officially a Spaniard.

Only people of pure African descent are considered "Black" in most Latin American nations, which explains their low "Black" population as compared to the United States.

I stand by what I say and hear and have seen.  When it was recently revealed that Hispanics were now the majority/minoirty in America they were referred to as the "brown" segment of America's popoulation. Why do you think white people feel so threatened??  The 2012 election referred to the Hispanic voting bloc as brown.   President Obama and other politicians do, too.  "Brown" is currently a word that is interchangeable with Hispanic when it comes to the public forum. BTW, my Mexican neighbors don't refer to themselves as "white". 

And you need to become an advocate for light-skinned slave descendants, because using your standards of blood lines and country of origin. they are not really black. Which is why your comparison of Wesley Snipes and Terrence Howard being comparable to Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez is a flawed one. Terrance Howard is an example of the one-drop rule that has no scientific validity.

As for Armenians, they  are an ethnicity. If they are a part of the population of Iran or Turkey or Syria they can be referred to as Arabs. You are not the final authority on this.  

In the anthropological community, with the new scietific data dealing with DNA and genomes, the jury is still out on the classification of the human species and the categories are constantly being revised and refined. This is why I am inclined to argue that there is no clear cut conclusion to be reached on this subject.