BLACK MEN DONT GO TO CHURCH/

A BOOK CALLED WHY  BLACK MEN DONT  GO TO  CHURCH//MY  OPINION   ONE  REASON  WHY  BLACK  PEOPLE DONT  GO TO  CHURCH,THEY  CANNOT  AFFORD TO  GO///BLACK PREACHERS   AND  THEIR USHERS  TAKE   UP  CHURCH  OFFERINGS  5  TIMES//PREACHERS  USE  MONEY   TO  BUY  NEW  CARS,  BIG   HOUSES////PREACHERS    HAVE  MISTRESSES, CHILDREN WITH  WOMEN,THEY    CROOKS,PIMPS, 3  BLACK   PREACHERS   IN  PRISON  FOR  KILING  THEIR  WIVES..WHY   IS  THIS   TOLERATED  BY   BLACK  PEOPLE/////BLACK  PREACHERS   ARE  NOT  DR.  MARTIN  LUTHER   KING///A  SACRIFICER////THE   50TH  YEAR   ANNIVERSARY  MARCH ON  WASHINGTON  IS   NEAR/BLACK   PREACHERS   DO  NOT  HAVE  THE  SPIRIT  OF  DR.  KING//THEY  PREACH  WITH  NO  PROOF  ,GOD   ,CHRIST  IS  WHITE,SPIRITUAL   ENSLAVEMENT/////BOOK AUTHOR GIVES  HIS  REASONS  AND  SOLUTIONS   HOW  TO  GET   BLACK  MEN  BACK  TO  CHURCH/////BLACK  CHURCHES   DO  NOT   HAVE,  DR.  KING ,  MALCOLM X,OR   NAT  TURNER  LEADING//OR  A  MINISTER  LOUIS  FARRAKHAN/////CHURCH    IS  CORRUPT////WHY  GO   TO  CHURCH////

A lot of Black men go to Church but like MOST men regardless of their race, unless they are in the clergy itself -they tend not to be as involved in Church affairs as women are.

The reasons for this are many.

One reason is men tend to be more LOGICAL and the Black Church with all it's singing and showboating tends to play more on a person's EMOTIONS.

Many men learn as they get older to see past the smoke and mirrors of any organization and go to the heart of it to see who's benefiting.

They see a scheme....a scam.

If they can be apart of it and "get in" on the inside where they can benefit, they'll join.

If not.....screw it.

Also most men want to see results....

Will it make you more money?

Will it heal you of your illness or injury?

Will it solve you legal problems or keep you out of jail?

Will it get you more sex?

If so, it's worth going.....if it can't....it's not.

Me?

I'm not a Christian and don't go to Church but I do understand that there are certain spiritual and moral benefits that go far beyond the material. But for most men, Church doesn't seem to offer any benefits outside of the contacts they can meet to serve their immediate self interests like meeting women, business partners, become a minister, ect.... and if they can't secure those benefits then it's not worth going.