A Study of Numbers: A Guide to the Constant Creation of the Universe by R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz

Het @Delano, I discovered this book, A Study of Numbers: A Guide to the Constant Creation of the Universe by R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz, recently and was wondering what you thought about it, based upon the description and perhaps the youtube video.

I was in Oakland, CA on Friday and I visited the iconic Marcus Bookstore.  One of the coowners turned me onto another book by the same authors, which she said would blow my mind.  I discovered the book above while researching R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz.  The book she recommended to me was The Temple of Man

@Delano (everyone), please share information on AALBC.com's site any way that makes sense for you. I encourage and NEED you to do share AALBC.com's information.

While I have chosen not to use social media for personal purposes, and am halfway through a 6-month boycott to help determine how I will use social media for business purposes; I do not mean to imply anyone should not share social links back to AALBC.com, indeed the first thing I learned from my boycott is that OTHERS sharing on social is how all of my social media derived traffic is obtained--it is not the result of my activity on social media--it is yours.

I hope you like the book.  I'm considering buying The Temple of Man, but I have about 10 books queued up ahead if it. Plus your reaction to  A Study of Numbers will probably influence my decision. Though the Sister as Marcus Books already sold me.

Yeah Swaller's books looks pretty dense too.  What also interested me in his work is his research into ancient Egypt.  

The very existence of the Pyramids tells us the ancient Egyptions knew things about the way the world works that we do know.  Surely we can learn from them.

I think science's dismissal of spirituality and western region's corruption of it, have left a void in western cultures.  A void, that if not filled, will result in not just more wealth being hoarded by a few, but Earth becoming uninhabitable for Sapiens.