Sign in to follow this  
Cynique

Contemplation amidst chaos

Yes - this makes sense... I've been following my "first mind" more often than I used too.  It's the second guessing that I'm better at ignoring now - because I feel it's filled with fear. Those  "phantom voices"  tend to lead me astray. 

• Thanks 1

ok here's the rest of the story.

About a week before the election (2016) I was washing dishes, looking out onto the back porch.  I happened to glance at my grill cover, and in it - I saw the outline of 45* 's hair and face in silhouette.   I looked closer,  then looked away hoping it would disappear.  It didn't.  I didn't want to tell anyone to look in the direction because I feared they would confirm what I was seeing.  

I didn't want to acknowledge it at the time and I didn't want to believe it - but I knew it was an omen.    I knew then he would win the election - even though he shouldn't have.  

So that's the reason I stopped second-guessing myself.  I can't explain it - I just know Intuition (Quantum Intuition) is real.  Now I wish I would have said something - Observer Effects states once you look at the future -it changes.   I'd think it's more like -  once you acknowledge the future, it changes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The universe is a frequency. And i read the universal mind through numbers and symbols.  

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

quantum energy.jpg

It's my stock and trade. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this