THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION - True or False?

For the past 25-years (as a personal project of interest)  I've been reading, staying abreast of controversial arguments surrounding "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION " contents of which continue to raise questions about world domination attempts by Jews.  Reduced to notions of a worldwide conspiracy theory, questions abound, for me, as to how such an effort effect Blacks, globally.  My question remains, could such a doctrine exist in today’s reality? 

Economic Wars, State powers and Methods of Conquest, Materialism Replacing human values and Religion, Despotism and Modern Progress, World-Wide Wars, ideas of Provisional Government, Re-education techniques, control of the Press, Distractions from focus, Assault on Religions, Ruthless Suppression of voices, Brainwashing, Abuse of Authority, illegal Arrest of political Opponents, Financial Program's, Loans and Credit, Instilling forced Obedience, and power-Qualities of leaders.  Is it possible a doctrine, a plan could come to fruition, could Jews and/or others really do it, or is it happening right now?

“Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906. All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors, the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owners of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York World, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus: "The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW." Indeed they do!

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION:

JEWS WILL BE SAFE

11. THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS IMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

12. "OURS" THEY WILL NOT TOUCH, BECAUSE THE MOMENT OF ATTACK WILL BE KNOWN TO US AND WE SHALL TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR OWN.

24. Our State, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity is the greatest factor of strength in the State: not only for the sake of gain but also in the name of duty, for the sake of victory, we must keep to the program of violence and make-believe. The doctrine of squaring accounts is precisely as strong as the means of which it makes use. Therefore it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super-government.  It is enough for them to know that we are too merciless for all disobedience to cease.

WE SHALL END LIBERTY

5. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM.

2. We shall surround our government with a whole world of economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form the principal subject of the teaching given to the Jews. Around us again will be a whole constellation of bankers, industrialists, capitalists and - THE MAIN THING - MILLIONAIRES, BECAUSE IN SUBSTANCE EVERYTHING WILL BE SETTLED BY THE QUESTION OF FIGURES.

3. For a time, until there will no longer be any risk in entrusting responsible posts in our State to our brother-Jews, we shall put them in the hands of persons whose past and reputation are such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons who, in case of disobedience to our instructions, must face criminal charges or disappear - this in order to make them defend our interests to their last gasp.  etc.  READ MORE .....

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, Kalexander2 said:

questions abound, for me, as to how such an effort effect Blacks, globally.  My question remains, could such a doctrine exist in today’s reality? 

This is interesting.

After reading over this post, I don't have any comments yet, about the published work, but in all that I've read, I am wondering too, where to Black people fit into this past mindset of workd domination!?

When I read further into the numbered points of 'protocol', never was the specific presence of Blacks mentioned! And, furthermore, the book is suppose to be the work of the Jews, with this modern word 're-definition' of Jews, and that to me is part of the scheme--tying in these modern Jews with the Original Jews. It's like defining African Americans under the likes of Kim Kardashian in the future and lumping all of us 'Negroes' under that kind of definition and making it appear that we would be in agreement with what ever notion the likes of those kind of 'new age African Americans' may cook up.

5 hours ago, Chevdove said:

book is suppose to be the work of the Jews, with this modern word 're-definition' of Jews, and that to me is part of the scheme--tying in these modern Jews with the Original Jews

@Chevdove: Well, here's what we do know:  The ships and captains that transported Blacks from Africa were owned/operated by Jewish corporations; we know it was Jews who kept financial records from the slavery blocks where Blacks were sold.  And according to some controversy commentators, It was Jews who developed - outlined methods that broke the spirits of proud Black men and women by using fear, jealousy, ego, and greed to brain-wash them into a "slavery" state of mind.  Psychological methods used today by the CIA, but for a variety of predictable outcomes.

We also know that those identified as Jews make-up more than 70% of all medical doctors and lawyers in the US; of all the branches of government, Jews make-up more than half the leadership.  "UNICOR" and other for-profit-prisons are Jewish own/operated corporations.  The Department of the Treasury, big bank institutions, News media worldwide, and even social media: Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc.

But we mustn't buy into common conspiracy theories; simply because all the facts justify a theory doesn't mean there's some global conspiracy scheme for global domination.  Though we must admit, it is an interesting theory.

• Like 1

Please feel free, brother, but be advised this is one of the most profound controversies of the 20th century, carried on to the 21st century.  It is the subject and bases for Holocaust deniers.  Mark Zuckerberg has, within the last few days brought the Protocols back into focus with his assertion that Holocaust deniers deserve a voice.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44883743?ocid=global_bbccom_email_19072018_technology.

Fuck Zuck!  That scumbag is so greedy he is more concerned about making money than he is about providing a platform for the propagation of fake news and information. For a fee his algorithms make sure the information disseminated by holocaust deniers is pushed into the news feeds of people stupid enough to believe it.

It is why 45 is in office and the reason Zuck is bazillionare. 

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

Fuck Zuck!  That scumbag is so greedy he is more concerned about making money than he is about providing a platform for the propagation of fake news and information. For a fee his algorithms make sure the information disseminated by holocaust deniers is pushed into the news feeds of people stupid enough to believe it.

Hehe! Yeah, brother, you're so right.  He's such a scumbag the damn Jew turns on his own for a miserable profit, which is just another why the protocols are so interesting.  What 'Zuck' is doing is the same as wealthy Jews did during the Holocaust.  I, as one, wonder if he could be part such a nefarious plan as "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion."

On 7/19/2018 at 6:30 AM, Kalexander2 said:

But we mustn't buy into common conspiracy theories; simply because all the facts justify a theory doesn't mean there's some global conspiracy scheme for global domination.  Though we must admit, it is an interesting theory.

@Kalexander2Yes the theory is very interesting and also, I agree that the global aspect of conspiracies must also be regarded. Sometimes, it takes time to see how all of the issues mesh together on a global scale do pan out as a whole. 

13 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

2Yes the theory is very interesting and also, I agree that the global aspect of conspiracies must also be regarded. Sometimes, it takes time to see how all of the issues mesh together on a global scale do pan out as a whole. 

In any case, if true, it's a damn good conspiracy; and no-one can say it's not working!  Indeed, the elders of Zion knew what they were doing, understood functions of State, mentalities of the people, and how to confidently manipulate their own into global compliance.

• Like 2