Hey Del and K2 you are in good Company

With a the hope that I will ultimately be right about his removal. And the subsequent clean up. However perhaps it's easier to be cynical than risk disappointment and appear foolish. 

I believe Trump is necessary for the upcoming purge change. Whether it's the environment,   economy, ecology or society. There has to be fundamental changes. The question becomes for recognition of differences and more equitable distribution of resources . Or  destructive self interest.

A gambler has to have a feel for timing as well. Without sentimentality and unchecked emotion. That's my position. 

Agreed, but there has ALWAYS needed to be fundamental changes in this country. 45 did not create the environment he is just a manifestation of it.

Whether his presidency results in "purge change" remains to be seen. I'm not holding my breath...

Del I'm not concerned with diversity -- we had a Black president. Diversity is meaningless without the "fundamental" change you discussed. Diversity does not mean change or guarantee improvement.

I'd take smart, loving people who our in office to serve, not themselves but, the people. Give me that, and I coul care less about their, color, gender, or sexual orientation.

• Like 1