Southern Minnesota Book and Art Festival

The Southern Minnesota Book Festival is now open for registration. This is our inaugural event and author/exhibitor/artist space is free!  The festival features local, regional, and emergent authors, publishers, and artists.  This year's one-day event will be held on Saturday, October 5 from 10am-6pm at the Henderson Event Center in Henderson, MN. Located less than an hour from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Henderson is located in the scenic Minnesota River Valley. The event will be well promoted in the Twin Cities area and Southern Minnesota. This is a rain or shine indoor event. To register, visit https://southmnbookfest.com/Registration deadline is September 6, 2019. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

It does not look like this event survived the pandemic I'm updating my events calendar.  I see The Southern Minnesota Book Festival was not the only event to make it to 2023.  My own Black Pack Party did not recover.

Still, I have found more than 200 events this calendar year!  If you want to enjoy books in the Prescence of other humans 2023 has been the best year since the "before times."

Here is a list of book fairs and festivals for 2023 and 2024 (the list continually evolves).

On a related note I used Chat GPT to write python code to copy information from my website into my events database which drives the events pages -- Amazing!