Racism Doesn't Have To Be "Taught"

I was listening to a recent episode of Tariq Nasheed where he played an audio clip of a little Caucasian girl who was casually calling an AfroAmerican family "nigger" (including the baby) and this reminded me of the conversation  @Ldvirtue  and @Chevdove and I  were having a few weeks ago in this thread: https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/5993-white-domestic-terror/ about where racism comes from.

You two maintained that racism (the actual hatred of and desire to destroy people of color) was TAUGHT;  while I believe that although some of it is taught most of it is programmed into the very genetics and psyche of most Caucasians and doesn't have to be taught.  Like a talent, you were born with it but just have to hone the skill from time to time.

Now listen to the conversation this AfroAmerican adult woman is TRYING to have with this little Caucasian girl and you tell me does this sound like an innocent little kid who was tricked into using a racist term:

https://youtu.be/hESJnpL9l2k?t=2637

I'm sure she heard either her parents or other adults using the word, but even at that young age she clearly knew what the word means and knows how to practice a little bit of "tricknology" to enforce her racism.
She even knows when "too many questions" are being asked that may get her in trouble!
In some ways she showing already how much SMARTER she is than even that adult woman questioning her!

Now I ask you two (and anyone else willing to answer)....how does a little kid no more than 6 or 7 have the intelligence and cunning to know if an adult is asking "too many questions" unless it's INSTINCT and part of her genetic make-up not to trust people of color and to maintain control over them?

Lady Of Virtue

She is mimicking what she see at home, she is be exposed to hatred from those she loves the most

I'm sure she was exposed to her parents calling eachother or their children "baby" and "sweetheart" and "darling" too.

If she were merely MIMICKING the behavior she saw at home and didn't internalize it, wonder why THOSE words weren't parrotted also?

For a kid to tell an adult that "you're asking too many questions" doesn't sound like someone who is mindlessing mimicking what they heard, but sounds like someone who KNOWS what they are doing or saying is controversial and could get them in trouble.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:34 PM, Pioneer1 said:

how does a little kid no more than 6 or 7 have the intelligence and cunning to know if an adult is asking "too many questions" unless it's INSTINCT and part of her genetic make-up not to trust people of color and to maintain control over them?

@Pioneer1 She is 6-7 years old, a child, and I heard Tariq too say the word "INSTINCT" and this is crazy wrong!!! OMG! She is old enough to repeat what she's heard at home but way too young to have any idea what it really means. There is NO intent but a serious conditioning. 

I was a teacher, she is acting no different than any kid her age! 

This is the same statements made about Black Africans too, in that we were born with stupidity by instinct and thus deemed 2/3rds a person by LAW. 

ALL OF IT IS LIES. We are being conditioned to hate and harbor racism, inferiority-superiority complex. 

No one is born to harbor this by genetics, but it stems from AN ORIGIN and from that basis, this is a conditioning. It is not instinct.  

11 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 She is 6-7 years old, a child, and I heard Tariq too say the word "INSTINCT" and this is crazy wrong!!! OMG! She is old enough to repeat what she's heard at home but way too young to have any idea what it really means. There is NO intent but a serious conditioning. 

I was a teacher, she is acting no different than any kid her age! 

This is the same statements made about Black Africans too, in that we were born with stupidity by instinct and thus deemed 2/3rds a person by LAW. 

ALL OF IT IS LIES. We are being conditioned to hate and harbor racism, inferiority-superiority complex. 

No one is born to harbor this by genetics, but it stems from AN ORIGIN and from that basis, this is a conditioning. It is not instinct.  

If Caucasians were NOT born with this trait in them.....to hate people of color and desire to dominate and rule over them....then can you show me a CURRENT example of a nation where the Caucasians and peoples of color get along just fine, all of the power is shared, and they live in harmony?

On 9/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, Pioneer1 said:

If Caucasians were NOT born with this trait in them.....to hate people of color and desire to dominate and rule over them....then can you show me a CURRENT example of a nation where the Caucasians and peoples of color get along just fine, all of the power is shared, and they live in harmony?

@Pioneer1 LOL for today, that is difficult because all of this race and color hatred stems from a conditioning that happened so long ago.

We need to try to understand the origin of this strange phenomenon.

Now I do agree that some issues about us as human beings can be expressed from a genetic basis, for example, when a person is born with mental retardation. 

When I teach, I can see that some children show a unique high intellect, but it is not based on COLORISM though. 

If children are placed in a certain environment, positive or negative, this can be a factor in how they develop.

A child with a high intellect can be born and reared in an oppressive environment, but will still show some form of high intellect, however, they may not be able to achieve to a higher level due to other humans and,

a child with a low intellect can be born and reared in a structured learning environment and no matter what, that child will not show a high intellect!

But this child in this youtube is showing that she has been conditioned. This has nothing to do with instinct. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves.

As far as Caucasian people today living in harmony with peoples of color and where power is shared, that will not happened until we deal with the reality of the origin of this craziness, that includes both White-Supremacy and Black SElf-Hatred, feelings that also come from Black people.

Again, if you remove all White people, and there is just 'People of Color', White Supremacy will definitely rear up its ugly head!!!

We don't need White people to be White Supremacist, because this history and origin begins with our ancestors also----being mesmerized by a White presence and coming to believe that White is better than black/color.

Chev

We need to try to understand the origin of this strange phenomenon.

I think I DO understand the origin.
And I'm trying to get YOU to understand too, but I don't think you want to hear it...LOL.

Now I do agree that some issues about us as human beings can be expressed from a genetic basis, for example, when a person is born with mental retardation.

When I teach, I can see that some children show a unique high intellect, but it is not based on COLORISM though.

If children are placed in a certain environment, positive or negative, this can be a factor in how they develop.

A child with a high intellect can be born and reared in an oppressive environment, but will still show some form of high intellect, however, they may not be able to achieve to a higher level due to other humans and,

a child with a low intellect can be born and reared in a structured learning environment and no matter what, that child will not show a high intellect!

In other words......
If a child is born predisposed to a low intellect then NO MATTER WHAT environment they are raised in they will not show signs of high intelligence; and likewise if a child is born with an intellect high enough then NO MATTER WHAT environment they are raised in or what adversities they face they will still shine through and show high intelligence.

I know this already, so let's apply it to racism.

Using your analogy, if a person is born predisposed to being a racist then no matter where they go on the planet an no matter whom they come into contact with we will find them engaging in racist behavior.

Unless you can show me documented cases in history where Caucasians have lived in peace and harmony with their neighbors of color anywhere on this planet.....wouldn't we have to conclude that Caucasians (collectively atleast) are PREDISPOSED to a racist mentality?

But this child in this youtube is showing that she has been conditioned. This has nothing to do with instinct. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Ashamed?????
Why would her parents be ashamed of teaching their daughter early on how to perform her duties as a White Supremist?

Good heavens!

Why.....they should be PROUD of their achievements!

Do you know most Caucasians don't really understand the responsibilities and duties expected of a fully matured adult racist until they are in thier teens and early 20s?

On 9/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I think I DO understand the origin.
And I'm trying to get YOU to understand too, but I don't think you want to hear it...LOL.

@Pioneer1 LOL! I do want to hear--the truth! 

In other words......
If a child is born predisposed to a low intellect

LOL! No no no! The word 'predisposed' is totally different from someone being born MENTALLY RETARDED. 

if a person is born predisposed to being a racist then no matter

Okay, this is what you wrote: "if a person is born predisposed to being a racist then no matter..."

This is what I did say. Predisposed means that they were introduced to racism, so if this is true, then yes, they would exhibit this behavior.

Racism is taught. Racism is not genetics.

If a person is born, dark skinned, they don't eventually believe that they are inferior to lighter skinned people and likewise, if a person is born White, the don't eventually believe that they are superior to dark skinned people. All of this Colorism and White Supremacy has an origin.

Ashamed?????
Why would her parents be ashamed of teaching their daughter early on how to perform her duties as a White Supremist?

Good heavens!

LOL! Truth, but they still should be ashamed. 

Chev

The word "predisposed" means born more likely to be or born inclined towards something.

A baby isn't BORN a man.....but if he's male then he is PREDISPOSED to being a man.
A baby girl is born PREDISPOSED to becoming a woman.

There is a natural process of nurturing and development that must take place, but the genetic potential has already been planted.
Likewise it is with Caucasians and racism.
It's already IN her to be racist, all she needs is the right conditioning and honing to bring it out.

You said you don't believe that White people can be born racist; but have you ever heard of something called a COLLECTIVE RACIAL MEMORY?

What about the term COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS, ever heard of that before?

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The word "predisposed" means born more likely to be or born inclined towards something.

A baby isn't BORN a man.....but if he's male then he is PREDISPOSED to being a man.
A baby girl is born PREDISPOSED to becoming a woman.

@Pioneer1 okay, thank you for the definition! I was not responding with this understanding, but after I signed off, I realized I was thinking wrong.

Still though, I don't believe that White people, 'Caucasians' are born with this instinct.

They would have to be introduced to it.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You said you don't believe that White people can be born racist; but have you ever heard of something called a COLLECTIVE RACIAL MEMORY?

What about the term COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS, ever heard of that before?

No, I have not.

Can you expound upon this?

LIke I said, too, these ideas can be equaled with the notion that Black people are born to be 2/3rds of a person, of which I do not believe.

Because these Inferiority-superiorty complexes that the world does express through racism, I believe that we humans are being guided into these areas.

Black people are being DUMBED DOWN FROM BIRTH, but as long as we are born healthy, we are born with the POTENTIAL to exceed highly in the areas of intellect

no matter what color we express. 

I love the example that you used to describe 'being born a boy or a girl being predisposed to developing in that way--of birth'.

Chev

okay, thank you for the definition! I was not responding with this understanding, but after I signed off, I realized I was thinking wrong.

Still though, I don't believe that White people, 'Caucasians' are born with this instinct.

They would have to be introduced to it.

You're than welcome sis.
It was just an error in communication.

No, I have not.

Can you expound upon this?

To understand how Caucasians can be born with an instinct for racism or any other inclination one must understand the concept of COLLECTIVE RACIAL MEMORY.

I'm sure you've heard of the famous European psychologists Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud.

These famous psychologists analyzed thousands of people and noticed that most people they came across (Europeans) shared similar thought patters and behaviors that WERE NOT TAUGHT to them but seemed to have developed naturally with no explaination.

Basically they found that most Europeans:
-Loved dogs
-Loved alcohol
-Loved mountains and mountain climbing
-Hated snakes
-Hated dark skinned things (which is why most monsters are dark)
-Were closterphobic and hated being in closed spaces (reminded them of the caves they came from)
-Very misogynistic and suspicious of women
-and many other characteristics, thoughts, and phobias

They noticed that these likes and dislikes seemed to be inherent in White people all across society but WERE NOT found in people of color in other parts of the planet and they couldn't figure out where they came from so they coined the termed "collective racial memory".
It's also called "collective unconscious".

Your DNA is a memory storage system and everything you do is stored in your DNA and passed down to your offspring and everything THEY do is added to that DNA and they pass along yours and theirs to THEIR off spring and it goes on down the line perpetually.
You, I , and all human beings have the memories of our ancestors that go back since the beginning of humanity in OUR DNA and it's part of what drives the "collective racial memory".

Just like AfroAmericans still have it in their DNA what happened during slavery just a few hundred years ago and how we ruled the world for millions of years before that, Caucasians still have it in their DNA how they were driven out of Africa, India, and other nations in the east for causing trouble and into the caves of the Caucasus mountains and then kept there by Black soldiers for 2,000 years!

It doesn't matter how young they are, it's in their DNA "genetic memory" and they still remember and are still angry about it.  Which is why all "monsters" are big and colored.
Infact, in African and Native American cultures there are no concepts of "monsters".

On 9/15/2019 at 10:26 PM, Pioneer1 said:

'm sure you've heard of the famous European psychologists Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud.

These famous psychologists analyzed thousands of people and noticed that most people they came across (Europeans) shared similar thought patters and behaviors that WERE NOT TAUGHT to them but seemed to have developed naturally with no explaination.

Okay, WHEW! It was difficult for me to get through all of this.

Yes, I have heard of the psychologists and have studied about them in college, but no, this is not what I remember ever being said!

Just because a group have or share similar thought patterns and behaviors that were not taught, does not equate to them having this in their genes.

NOw, I do think about certain issues concerning pre-hominids though, having collective behavior patterns that are distinct from modern manking, but again, even in this, at one point in a distant time, it was based on 'free choice'.