Naked. And Afraid. Show .

Black. Man. A. White. Woman. -Survive. 14- Days. On. The. Naked-And. Afraid. Show. Eating -Crabs. I. Believe. That's. The. 4-th-Black. Man. To. Survive.  On. The -Naked. And.  Afraid. Show.  Black -Woman. Left Early. Because. Of-Biting. Flies.. California. Police  -Showed.  Kobe Bryant. Crash -Pictures. Kobe. Bryant. Wife. -Angry. Sunday -55- Years. Selma-Alabama. March across Edmund-Pettis. Bridge... I. Understand. -Voices. For  Racism ,Raising. Wages. ,Racist. Police.  There. -Should.  Be. Anger. For. Black -Genocide. Black. Men.  -Prostituting. Teenage. Girls,Black-Men. Setting. Up. Crack. Houses -Black. Gangsters.  Getting. Black -Boys. In. Gangs..  Preachers.  -Stealing. Money. Buying. Cars. -Not. Uplifting. Poor.  Communities. Black. Preachers -Caught. With   Prostitutes ,-Preachers.  In. Prison. For -Murdering. Their. Wives. Preachers. Getting. Teenage Girls- Pregnant.  Did. John. Lewis-Talk. About. Church. Corruption ??

• 3 weeks later...

A man and woman walking around naked and unwashed???
I bet there were plenty of "crabs" ON THEM to feed their appetite.

A saw a little bit of that show when it first came on the Discovery Channel but stopped watching it because except for people's butts, the actual nudity is censored or blurred out.

How many people are really interested in seeing a bunch of filthy people wander around the jungle for weeks foraging food and sheltering themselves in caves and under trees???
It's the NUDITY that most people really want to see.

What good is having a show like that on television if you're not going to show the most attractive feature...the nudity?