My, my, my....How The Wheels Of Justice Starts Turning When Black Folks Hit The Streets And Start Ripping Up!

Birmingham Mayor Orders Removal of Confederate Monument in Public Park

As the sun set on an extraordinary day of civil unrest across America, the mayor of Birmingham, Ala., ordered the removal of a contentious Confederate statue from a public park.

One day after dozens of protesters targeted the statue, the 115-year-old Confederate Soldiers & Sailors Monument in Linn Park, defacing and chipping away at its base, the mayor said it would be removed. A large crane arrived shortly before 8 p.m., in the final hours of Jefferson Davis Day, the state holiday in Alabama honoring the Confederate leader.

The statue has been at the center of a legal fight between the city and the state’s attorney general’s office, with the city wanting it removed but ultimately losing the battle. Still, Randall Woodfin, the mayor of the majority black city, approved the removal on Monday in defiance of the Alabama Monuments Preservation Act, setting the stage for another showdown.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/birmingham-mayor-orders-removal-of-confederate-monument-in-public-park/ar-BB14U9H9?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=TSHDHP

:rolleyes:.....mmmmmm BOY it's amazing  how quickly the wheeeeeels get to rollin' and the geeeears get to turnin' when Negroes  get to sweating and tearing shit up!

They were killing Black people with impunity just a few weeks ago, now I'm hearing that people are getting fired just for LOOKING at a Black person cross eyed....lol.

• Haha 1

That's right.

If you recall some years ago they were knocking them down and tearing them down but a lot of the local governments and citizens got in the way and started protesting against it so most of them remained.

But now that so many Black folks are hyped up and out in the streets tearing up.....they aren't even putting up an argument.

In today's climate.......
If a Black woman were to pull down her pants and piss on one of those statues before taking a hammer to it I doubt if anyone would have a negative word to say about it right now...lol.
They may be thinking negative, but they won't dare say shit.

It's the same with the Confederate flag.
No one should feel comforable walking around waving a Confederate flag or wearing one on their t-shirt in public!

The problem with our people is we often let people do shit for so long without raising sand about it to the point that they get COMFORTABLE with their racism and then it reaches a boiling point where Black folks go crazy and end up burning down half the damn city and all of a sudden everyone gets in line and acts respectable.

Clemson assistant coach apologizes for repeating a racial slur in practice 3 years ago

Clemson assistant coach Danny Pearman said he made a "grave mistake" when he repeated a racial slur to ex-Tigers tight end D.J. Greenlee at practice three years ago.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/national-sports/ct-clemson-assistant-apology-20200603-ov3qjbtb55atbps7uocatmuqky-story.html

Damn, the shit was 3 years ago.....why is he JUST NOW apologizing?

Wait, let me guess!

He repented and now has a change of heart!

:D Yeah...that's it!

......the no good bastids.

Six Atlanta Police officers are being charged after allegedly using excessive force at protest

Six Atlanta Police officers are being charged with using excessive force during an arrest of two college students at a protest on Saturday night, Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard announced Tuesday.

The officers were filmed in downtown Atlanta breaking windows of a vehicle, yanking a woman out of the car and tasing a man. The two victims were later identified as college students at Spelman and Morehouse, both historically black schools, and were returning from protests calling for an end to police violence against black citizens.

Arrest warrants have been issued for Lonnie Hood, Willie Sauls, Ivory Streeter, Mark Gardner, Armond Jones and Roland Claud. Some of the charges against the officers include aggravated assault of Messiah Young, aggravated assault of Taniyah Pilgrim, simple battery and criminal damage to property, Howard said.

Two of the six officers, Streeter and Gardner, were terminated Sunday by Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/us/atlanta-police-charged-protest/index.html

WOW!

WARRANTS were put out for their arrests!!!!!

So we go from officers who KILLING people and either nothing happens to them or at the most they get re-assigned to desk duty

To now:

We have officers not only getting FIRED from their jobs but arrested and tossed in jail for tazing people and ruffing them up!

My, my, my.....:P.....what marvelous things happen when niggaz act a fool......LOL.

'It's just our time': Ferguson elects first black, female mayor 6 years after Michael Brown's death

Ella Jones became the first African American and first woman elected mayor in Ferguson, Missouri, nearly six years after protests erupted in the city over the death of Michael Brown, a black teenager shot and killed by a white police officer.

Ferguson residents react to first Black, woman mayor elect ...

Jones, 65, won a historic victory Tuesday as protests continued across the country following the death of George Floyd, who died after a white police officer knelt on his neck for more than eight minutes. She took 54% of the vote against challenger Heather Robinett who took 46%, according to the St. Louis County Board of Elections.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/03/ferguson-elects-ella-jones-first-black-female-mayor/3132867001/ 

🙄 Lol, so it's "just our time"  -huh?????

She was elected Tuesday, a good week into the riots.....but I suppose THAT had nothing to do with her winning, lol.

Yall know damn well if these riots didn't take place she would NOT have been elected because those devils would have stolen the election and suppressed the Black vote like they HAD been doing since the 2000 elections when Bush stole it and negroes didn't do shit about it.
But this time they didn't even TRY to steal it.

My, my, my what great things happen when your peeps get out in them streetz and raise all types of HOLY HELL.

Sista looks great for 65 btw.....
Troy you need to hop the next flight to Missouri and "push up on it".....lol.

Gaaaawwwddamn!

Now they're talking about just GETTING RID of the police department all together!

Minneapolis City Council members aim to 'dismantle' police department, 'rethink' public safety

Several members of the Minneapolis City Council this week have expressed support for radical changes to how the city handles law enforcement, including a move to "dismantle" the police department and replace it with "a transformative new model for public safety."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minneapolis-city-council-members-aim-to-dismantle-police-department-rethink-public-safety 

This University Is Offering 'Angry White Male Studies' Class | Rare

"Ahhh hell,  if we can't treat the  n****ers like we WANNA treat  'em then let's just  get rid of the WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM and shut it all down.....sheesh!"

Buffalo officers quit special team after 2 officers are suspended for shoving a 75-year-old protester

Fifty-seven police officers in Buffalo, New York, have resigned from the force's emergency response team following the suspension of two officers who are seen on video pushing a 75-year-old protester, a source close to the situation said Friday.

An investigation is underway in a protest incident Gov. Andrew Cuomo called "wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful." The man was seriously injured.
Video of the demonstration Thursday shows a row of officers walking toward the man and two pushing him. His head bleeds onto the sidewalk as officers walk past him, some looking down at him.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/buffalo-police-suspension-shoving-man-trnd/index.html 

Damn.

These cops in Buffalo are ready to just QUIT if they can't knock an old man down and get away with it.

This man was Caucasian.

I wonder how this incident will go over with the Caucasian majority in the United States?

I looked at the video a couple of times. From my perspective the police clearly did not intend to cause that kind of injury to the elderly fellow. He was lightly pushed, unable to regain his footing, stumbled, fell backward, slamming he head into the pavement. the police immediately recognized the severity of the injury and did something about it. 

There is no way the police could have know that was gonna happen. It was a accident. If you are gonna protest you must know you  may not be treated with kid gloves and there are there are going to be risks.

Police have brutally treated protestors, but this was not one of those situations.

The fact so many officers resigned should tell you something. When have you ever heard of officers reacting that way 

This is in no way comparable to sitting on someones neck, as they plead for their life, until they are dead.

"wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful."

Please, this is a bit much from a governor really juicing this pandemic for all it is worth politically.

Troy

I'm not sure what the officers' intent was because you see TWO officers actually pushing him.
And regardless of their initial intent, there are 2 things that make their behavior malicious:

1. One of the officers who attempted to come to the man's aid after pushing him down was pulled away by another, so after clearly seeing this man bleeding out of his head (which was pretty damn quick) they kept pushing.

2. They actually LIED on their police report and said the man tripped and fell and neglected to say THEY pushed him, until a video of the incident surfaced.

I don't disagree with your two points. 

The video also shows that he old guy was pushed very lightly -- with so little force most people would not have fallen. 

The fact that he tripped, fell, hit his head with such force that he immediately began bleeding out his ear, because he was too weak and uncoordinated to break his fall in the slightest, could not have been known by the police.  Again it was just a tragic accident -- this does not rise to police brutality that is regularly leveled against Black people.

Hopefully, the old guy has a speedy recovery.

Troy

Ok, I see what you're saying now.
You're right, it's not nearly as bad as what has been happening to our people......but atleast it gives Caucasians an example of what will happen to THEM TOO under a police state.

It's all good when it's happening to someone else, but when it starts hitting home....now we'll see how much they love heavy-handed law enforcement.

Right White men are looking at all the videos of young White women getting sprayed and beaten and slung around like rag dolls and the anger is boiling.

Kentucky Governor Outlines Plan to Provide Health Care Coverage to '100 Percent' of Black Residents

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear announced his administration will begin working to end health care inequalities in black communities, with the aim of providing coverage to "100 percent" of the state's African-American residents.

The Democratic Kentucky governor vowed to begin working toward tangible changes in the state's health  care system, focusing on a three-pronged approach to improving health care for "everybody." Beshear said coverage, access and quality are the main components of his push to reduce inequality along racial and socio-economic lines. Echoing the promises of many progressive federal lawmakers, Beshear said Monday during his daily coronavirus press conference he believes "health care is a basic human right."

https://www.newsweek.com/kentucky-governor-outlines-plan-provide-health-care-coverage-100-percent-black-residents-1509499

Wha...wha….whaaaat?

Negroes are  getting UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE  now??

This ain't gonna stop in Kentucky, pretty soon AfroAmericans ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES will be getting Universal Healthcare.

I've said it again and again, Black folks getting in them streets and turning shit upside down is one of the best moves we made in the past 40 years because it got us MORE POSITIVE RESULTS than all the marching and begging and crying on television combined in those past 40 years!

More benefits will come, as long as we STAY on code and vow to WRECK SHOP whenever we see an AfroAmerican mistreated, and carry out that promise!

But!

If confused negroes want to follow in behind their Caucasian "friends" and stagger around in large crowds wearing weird-ass t-shirts while holding their hands up, or sitting down on the ground cross legged as the police pepper-spray them and their Caucasian "friends" in the face to make some sort of "statement"    -then they ain't gonna get shit but a hospital bill...…..after they get out jail.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've said it again and again, Black folks getting in them streets and turning shit upside down is one of the best moves we made in the past 40 years because it got us MORE POSITIVE RESULTS than all the marching and begging and crying on television combined in those past 40 years!

I wonder what is different now than the 1960's, or the many other years, when there was civil unrest?

Guest QueenX

This nation is being run by white supremacists  and people who instigate  violence. Look and who's doing the mass killings. Not black people.

As we speak  two more black people are being murdered by the police. According to the Seth Myers show 11more people have been brutalized by the policed.

The demonstrations shouldn't stop until the police stop doing what they are doing.

And these demonstrations may not stop .Some may turn  violent.

As far as dismantling the police, we don't want to get rid of police who do their job but we got to separate the  bad from the good.

And I grew up in the sixties , and I can tell you things have either gotten worse or more videotaping a publicity.

I just don't want to see more innocent people being killed.

Troy

I wonder what is different now than the 1960's, or the many other years, when there was civil unrest? 

Not a lot.
Except there are more non-Caucasians in America that AfroAmericans have to contend with.

The real question is how long are AfroAmericans willing to stay hyped up and keep pressure on society to impliment justice and REAL solutions?

In the 1960s, AfroAmericans getting out in the streets and raising hell led to unprecedented economic, social, and legal benefits in the 1970s!
But then many AfroAmericans got "soft" and satisfied and partied their way back into oppression, crack, and AIDS in the 80s.

The riots and other forms of aggression will no doubt lead to MORE social, economic, and legal benefits for AfroAmericans but the question today is HOW LONG are they willing to maintain this aggression?
10 years?
20 years?
50 years?

Caucasian racists are just waiting for AfroAmericans to get "soft" so they can go back to practicing their racism without interruption.....lol.

Queen X

You're correct that we shouldn't get rid of LAW ENFORCMENT.
A civilized society needs law enforcement.

The problem isn't the police in and of itself, the problem is CAUCASIAN RACISM.

It doesn't matter what institution it is....whether it's the police, the schools, the hospitals, or even the grocery store.....as long as you have racist Caucasians operating in it you will have injustice and "problems".

Notice I put "problems" in quotes because for the racists....injustices and malfunctions aren't problems, things are working exactly the way they were meant to.

Just like the voting problems they were having down in Georgia and people were saying things were a mess and in shambles.
I say no.
I say they are working just fine....for the racists who designed it that way.