Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

JOHN. LEWIS. DEAD. AT 80 !

News.  Said. John. Lewis. Died. Yesterday. .  He. Did. A. Lot. ,Had.  A. lot Of,,Courage.  Trying. To. Cross. The. Edmund. Pettus   Bridge. He. And. Many. Others. We're. Beaten.  . This. Year. He. Saw. The. Protesting ,,Lack. Of   Justice. For. Black. People. Racist. Police. Murdering   Black-People.  Racist. Evil  Vile  White Police  Have  Not   Changed  ..  Few  ,Days. Before   John   Lewis   Death  Preacher   C  T Vivian  Died. He,Also ,Involved  In   Civil   Rights.   Do  Not   Believe   John  Lewis Or,Preacher -C. T. Vivian Talked. About. Black.  Church.  Corruption .  Preachers. In -Prison. For.  Child. Raping. Murdering.   Their.  Wives ,Sex.  With ,Teenage.  Girls.  Preachers.  Stealing.  Millions. Of  Church.  Money -Buying.  Rich. Cars.  Mansions.  Not. Trying. To. Uplift.   Poor. Black-Communities .  Preachers. Are. Snakes.  . Black. People. Who. Go. To-Church. Are. Scared.  Of   These.  Pinp  Preachers.  Black. Political,NAACP. Scared. Of  Preachers.   Sports. Entertainment ,,-Former. Presidents. Giving. Praise. To. John. Lewis....

The elder brother lived a long and full life for his time and I hope he is resting in peace right now.

However I don't know if his example is the best one for our people to follow.

Is there honor is getting your ass whipped by racists?

Is the picture of you on the ground with a bloody head holding up your hands to avoid being hit again by a racist with a baton (as opposed to taking his baton away and beating his ass with it) REALLY a picture worthy of honor?

It seems to me that one of the reasons many of these Civil Rights icons are so beloved and praised in the main stream media is because it sends a message to AfroAmericans that you can call racism and fight for justice.....as long as you don't defend yourself or threaten Caucasians in doing so.

Who, living, would meet you standard for,

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

"... the best one for our people to follow"

Honestly, I don't know.

I'm at an age now where I no longer simply judge the validity of a person or their ideas simply by how well they speak or how well their plans look on paper but by the success of their ACTIONS and what they've been able to ACCOMPLISH so far.

A lot of people have a lot of beliefs and opinions but I don't know of any person who has come up with a plan that has WORKED to destroy systemic Caucasian domination and elevated AfroAmericans to a much higher level of civilization.....YET.

... and you won't because Blackivists think they can get this work done on Twitter.