Get The Hell Out Of The Street !

Look at the scene over and over again....

I understand the CONCEPT of racism but I still don't understand the thinking of so-called police officers who can see an obvious UNDERAGED kid walking in THEIR direction with an assault rifle waving and flapping his hands and not be alerted.

Even if I were White I would stop him for my own safety!

"Oh, he's one of ours??
Oh ok....just checking.

Tax Season is for Blog Audits…err…Bl-audits? | Candid & Crooked

Good job!"

They're saying now that not only did they walk past him but one of the officers later on gave the fool some water and a high-five!

Del

You may have missed that police car with the search light on him that backed up.

I didn't miss it, I saw it.
I also saw how he was able to WALK UP to that same car and have an exchange with one of the officers with a gun strapped on him and not one shot rang out.

I didn't say they totally ignored him.
I said they drove past him and he eventually made it all the way back home to another state.

It would seem that if people had just gotten shot and bodies were still on the ground NO ONE with a gun would be allowed to leave the area until the situation was fully under control.

I was able to find MORE footage of the actual shooting that took place:

Check out how as he was walking towards the police the people KEPT TELLING THE OFFICERS "Hey he just shot people.  He just shot people down the street!!!"

Instead of arresting the fool, they get IN THEIR CARS and take off past him!

Are any of you watching these videos?

Warfare is going on in the streets in 2020.

Caucasians by the thousands are discussing this incident and are plotting and planning their future based on what's happening in the streets of America while some of our people are spending hours on social media going back and forth with eachother  and slobbering over the most MEANINGLESS bullshit that wouldn't capture the interests of a 12 year old with good sense.

How Black Twitter Phenomenon Is Actually A Joke In Itself! Blacks Don't See  It

"What.....giiirrrlll, what SHE doing on TikTok????