Black People Have Souls. So...

One of the things I do for a hobby is study a phenomena commonly referred to as "Near Death Experiences"

For those of you who aren't familiar with the term or it's details.....
It's pretty much when a person actually DIES briefly (it could be from an illness or accident or anything that takes their life) and are resuscitated/brought back to life; but while they're dead they have a spiritual experience where their soul often go towards a bright light, enters a garden or some other beautiful area full of indescribable love, is met by deceased Ancestors and/or powerful Beings,  given a review of their entire lives up to their death, and sent back often with a message or a renewed sense of being.

For example:

In my opinion, the name should be changed from "Near Death Experiences" to "Brief Death Experiences" because the people don't simple "almost die" but actually die...flatline...before being revived.
Anyway......

As I've studied these experiences for decades, the thing that I've noticed the most is that the overwhelming majority of those who are telling their stories are Caucasians.

I've seen just a FEW Black, Asian, and Native American people giving their testimony.

Even when I ask most Black folks who have died on the operating table, in an accident, or had been in comas what they remember or did they have one of these experience, they usually shake their head and claim they don't remember anything.
I find that downright odd, and actually disappointing...that so many Black people are denied such a beautiful experience is this is true.

Black people have Souls.
We're also known to be a spiritual people.
So I'm not sure why so many Black people who've tasted death aren't having these experiences and just see darkness or experience "nothing" and why so many White people actually do have them.

If people could remember and/or take anything away from a NDE/BDE or some other close encounter of the 3rd kind, I would hope they'd be able to make the world a better place. 

That's my issue with dead people in general. Surely, I've had family members and friends who've had some kinda love for me.

To date, none of the departed especially my grandparents have communicated anything to help me navigate my existence on the rock (planet).

One way or another, I haven't been told to stop sinning and get my sh8t together because heaven and h8ll are real. They haven't provided me with the winning lotto numbers either.

IMO, NDE/BDE or just dead aren't the souls we need to be tracking. There are living folks who have the keys to making humanity better. For whatever reason, it's not their time yet. 😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

Lol...
I hear what you're saying brother ProfD.

I can certainly use DAILY advice directly from the Ancestors if I can get it.

I guess I became fascinated with NDE's decades ago after not being fullfilled with my different experiences with the various religions, a few Spiritual experiences of my own, and my eventual decision to LEAVE organized religion in general and focus more on my quest for truth.

IMO, NDE/BDE or just dead aren't the souls we need to be tracking. There are living folks who have the keys to making humanity better. For whatever reason, it's not their time yet

I admit that another pretty strong fascination with these phenomena comes my WANING confidence in humanity of today to correct things in this world and on this planet right now and my increased attention to the WORLD BEYOND this one.

When I was younger I had more hope that people would rise up and "clean up" the planet of the racist injustices that have been plaguing it for thousands of years.
But from decades of waiting and waiting and even after the uprisings of 2020...I'm now looking more for my INDIVIDUAL progress and pleasure in the Spiritual Realm.

Jason Black (if you know who that is) often says about Gen Xer's and Baby Boomers....that they are just looking for a comfortable place to lay down and die in, instead of looking to make waves and radically change the game.
To a certain extent....he's right.
After seeing enough stupid and ineffective behavior from so many of our people and from humanity in general, my confidence in a bunch of dope smoking cowards to actually DO something on a radical basis to right the wrongs of this world has declined.

Not sure how old you are but with the mentality so many of our people have, you'll be a bald-headed old man with no teeth in his mouth waiting on some of these fools to "change humanity" and make it right.  

248 Toothless Black Guy Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

"Waiting on Black folks to get together and change the world?
So was I...since the days of Malcolm.
And these sorry niggaz ain't even changed their DRAWERS yet,
let alone their condition"

Sometimes personal salvation by whichever method you can discover it is your best option.

************************************************************************************

I think the disparity lies in the fact that whitey tends to exaggerate things and

other people like their privacy.

Scientists say that the soul lives forever.

Afterlife: Why scientist claimed 'soul DOES live on after death' 

I really hope that this is true.

picgifs-flowers-211918.gif

************************************************************************************

Mzuri

I think the disparity lies in the fact that whitey tends to exaggerate things and
other people like their privacy.

Lol...
It's funny that you use the term "whitey" but identify as a Conservative.
Anyway......

Perhaps they exaggerate things, and perhaps many of them tend to be more articulate since they tend to be more educated collectively.

I was watching a piece of that Gabby Petito family press conference and couldn't help but notice how organized and articulate they were.

The Petito and Schmidt families hold a press conference.

When a Black child is missing or murdered you might get ONE or a couple of family members...usually a mother or sister...who stand up before a microphone crying and slurring her words and speaking all kinds of slang because they often grew up in the inner city and went to a poorly performing public school.
And the entire audience sees this.

But when a White person is killed or missing a LARGE family of people show up in casual clothes, groomed, and each of them take turns speaking in an articulate and educated manner showing less emotion.

It's almost as if it's scripted.

And usually the husband and wife are still together and married.

While you don't HEAR about the father of the missing Black person, they just aren't in the picture.  All you see is the mother up there crying.

To me, it speaks of how dysfunctional the Black family has become in the U.S. 
Tragedies are bad enough, but when you're already dysfunctional and living at the bottom...they become that much worse.

Scientists say that the soul lives forever.

Forever is a long time.
I wonder how were they able to "measure" and verify that according to the scientific method?

Lol..I don't need White scientists to tell me that Souls live forever though, I INSTINCTIVELY know that and have had numerous other sources and documents to support that belief.

Black folks who lived back down in the woods of the rural South and practiced Hoodoo had a much more wealth of knowledge on spiritual matters than many of these White scientist today who are contsantly "discovering" things that we already knew existed.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not sure how old you are but with the mentality so many of our people have, you'll be a bald-headed old man with no teeth in his mouth waiting on some of these fools to "change humanity" and make it right.  

Sometimes personal salvation by whichever method you can discover it is your best option.

Pioneer, I'll be 52 years old next month if the last birthday didn't cancel my reservation on the rock. I've been bald (purposefully) over half my time here but still have my 32 teeth and perfect health. Knock on wood.😁

See, that's it.  While many folks are worried about their "soul" and the afterlife, that doesn’t seem to be the concern of white supremacy.

They are content to rule and enjoy here and now and having been doing so for thousands of years and counting.

We cannot afford to "wait" on a spirit, soul or anybody else to change our conditions here. That clearly hasn't worked.

Religion is an opiate that anesthetizes folks into dealing with the prison into which they have been born.

That's why in some religions suicide is a sin. You don't have the *right* to call it quits and exercise your get out of jail fee card. 

As it relates to navigating the prison yard of white supremacy and living a balanced life, folks who *know* better need to *do* better.

That starts  with self-actualization i.e. personal salvation and producing a system of justice and correctness. 😎

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's funny that you use the term "whitey" but identify as a Conservative.

When a Black child is missing or murdered you might get ONE or a couple of family members...usually a mother or sister...who stand up before a microphone crying and slurring her words and speaking all kinds of slang because they often grew up in the inner city and went to a poorly performing public school.

Lol..I don't need White scientists to tell me that Souls live forever though, I INSTINCTIVELY know that and have had numerous other sources and documents to support that belief.

Black folks who lived back down in the woods of the rural South and practiced Hoodoo had a much more wealth of knowledge on spiritual matters than many of these White scientist today who are contsantly "discovering" things that we already knew existed.

@Pioneer1 Good Morning!!!

I can’t call people whitey?  Well then, how about Caucasoid?  

Do you like that better?

I agree with your assessment of Blacks showing up at their press

conference ill-prepared, not dressed appropriately, can’t speak

properly, and all the rest of it.  It is embarrassing. 

Then we get to hear attorney Crump, with his silly little speech 

impediment or whatever he has going on.  

Negroes get on my nerves!

Having attended under-performing schools is not a valid excuse

though, since there is such a thing as self-education, where you

learn by reading books.  But reading books is not considered as

cool in the Black community, so there’s all of that holding people

down.  

And then we have a highly educated Black first lady who slurs and

mispronounces her “s” and says words like “shtruggle” and “shtrong”

while she’s wearing $12,397 worth of clothing and accessories, not

to mention her priceless jewels. But people think the way she talks

is really cute, so they emulate it, and it further perpetuates the cycle

of stupidity, since other people copy that speech habit, and so that

is how we have an entire segment of the population that cannot 

string a proper sentence together.

I never heard about the Hoodoo people, only the ones in the islands.

How do you know all of this???

image.gif.8785143687b80060320f759e8d2d8477.gif

First, most of the black tragedies as reported on local and national news happen in impoverished communities. IMO, the media wants to speak to the most under-educated black folk they can find. I believe if the family was articulate, their story would go unreported.

Murders happen in trailer parks all over America too. I wonder if the media goes there to have a little talk with honey boo boo's momma. Even then, they'll try to clean her up a bit before lights, camera, action. 

Mzuri, Ben Crump with that speech impediment and Rep James Clyburn (South Carolina) either clearing his throat or grunting are media darlings. I cringe every time those nigglets show up on TV. 😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

We're close to the same age then.
And judging by your posts....you seem to be a VERY intelligent and insightful brother who has made the same observations that I have of this society and the lack of progress so many of our people have made over the years.

You're right that religion has been the opium of the people for thousands of years, used to manipulate and control them.
It's especially used against the poor to keep them from rising up against the establishment.  Just wait on the "sweet bye-n-bye" to get your crown.

However, the people aren't rising up...with OR without religion.

Black America is less religious today than they were 100 years ago AND they've made much less progress and are much less stable than 100 years ago when most of them were praying to a White Jesus.

Which tells me religion OR the lack of it isn't the main problem, but there's an intellectual problem that does deeper than religious philosophy itself.

Up until about the early 1900s with the Moorish Science Temple and Nation of Islam....the vast vast majority of AfroAmericans were Christian and had similar beliefs and moral values.
Other religions came in..and the division started.
Some for the good...some for the bad.
Then the 60s came along and a lot of Black folks left religion all together and many even became atheist.

So today Black America doesn't have the religious structure that forms a coheisive society where we all share the same moral values like say...the Latinos.

Talk to 10 Black Americans...and you're liable to get 10 different moral codes and opinions of what is right or wrong.

I'm not saying we need to go back to "White Jesus".
We DEFINITELY can't regress and go backwards.

However we need to develop a cohesive moral code in our community that is based on methods that WORK to stabilize our community, and it also has to have a strong spiritual basis to help us make sense of this world and the Spiritual world.

But as for me.....
I haven't given up on our people, but I'm not gonna continue to wait and wait and wait on them to stand up and make the world better when it's not "in" a lot of them to do so.  I have to focus on developing my own Spirituality as well as my personal wealth.
In this respect the sell-outs aren't TOTALLY wrong for focusing on their own individual success instead of that of the collective.
Why waste your life fighting and sacrificing for people who aren't gonna improve themselves ANYWAY and probably won't even appreciate what you did for them?

But let me be clear.....
I'm NOT excusing the overall behavior of sell-outs and coons; just making a point about how many probably have come to the conclusions they've come to based on what they've observed.

Mzuri

Good Morning!!!

I can’t call people whitey?  Well then, how about Caucasoid?  
Do you like that better?

Good morning lovely!

It doesn't bother me one bit...lol...you can use any term you like.

I just found it funny because I haven't heard that term since I was a kid.  And also I don't expect such a radical term like that coming from a Black person who is either Conservative or Republican (not that you are...I remember you saying just Conservative).

But I shouldn't be surprised.
I've met quite a few racially conscious Black people who....for some reason....felt more confortable identifying themselves as Conservatives more than Liberal or Progressive.

Then we get to hear attorney Crump, with his silly little speech 

impediment or whatever he has going on.  

Tariq Nasheed calls him "mush mouth Crump"..lol

Yeah he's not the most articulate public speaker.
And he's also not the best looking brother in the world too.
So this doesn't make him the most charming person.
But he's smart as a whip....and has been getting Black families PAID over the past 5 years or so.

I tell people you can say what you want about Ben Crump, but he's made more Black millionaires than Donald Trump and Joe Biden COMBINED....lol.

Having attended under-performing schools is not a valid excuse
though, since there is such a thing as self-education, where you
learn by reading books.  

I know what you mean.
My Mother didn't rely on the public educational system to teach us.
She taught me how to read and count at around 3 years old, before I even ENTERED school.

INfact, most of what I know wasn't learned IN school...but on my own through my own research.

The only thing I really learned in school was how to socialize with people from different backgrounds and how to get along with authority figures.

I never heard about the Hoodoo people, only the ones in the islands.
How do you know all of this???

My Parents from down South and they talked about it.
Most of the older Black folks in my neighborhood were from down South.

When you grew up in the rural and segregated South, Black folks HAD to be self-sufficient and independent and come up with their own medicines, cures, and ways for handling things.

They couldn't rely on White folks to do it for them.

Hoodoo is pretty much a loose collection of root work, medicines, poisons, and spiritual practices some learned from the Africans tradition passed along in slavery, and others learned from the various Native American tribes our people live around.

Black folks used to deliver their own babies and cure their own disease WITHOUT the help of White doctors.

And they did things which would be considered "miracles" by Western medical standards.

Look at George Washington Carver and how he used to "talk" to the plants to find out their medicinal properties.

• Thanks 1

If AfroAmericans used the faith and  discipline religion requires, in order to build and live a better life on the planet, it would make more sense to me. They haven't and don't. 

What do I see?

Pimps and hustlers in the pulpit enriching themselves while telling their congregation a heavenly reward awaits. Just hold on...a change is coming....in the sweet by and by...yeah right.

In a Katt Williams voice, n8gga why you got a Bentley tho? Jesus walked...everywhere. 😁

The failure to understand and teach group economics has plagued AfroAmericans. That should be our religion. The intellectual drain doesn't help either. 

Pioneer, you're "doing the right" in terms of focusing on your spirituality and personal "wealth", whatever that entails.  But, it doesn't hurt to remain curious "still learning" and observing the world around us. Also, don't be discouraged to share your knowledge and/or opinions with those who might be "lost". 

Too many of us as elders have either checked out mentally and/or given up or fear they will get shot if they upset these n8gglets. 

I'm not afraid of my people. I'll tell these youngins to pull up their pants and put some real sh8t on their minds other than being a criminal or staying unemployed or getting high, etc. I drop jewels on our females too. To both, I'm saying, stop being mentally insolent and thirsty for ignorance. Do better. 

Ben Crump might be smart in the courtroom but he's getting rich off the pain and suffering of folks in the guise of civil rights. He's a glorified ambulance chaser. No different from those pimps in the pulpit. 

I would be impressed if Crump and all of those newly created Black millionaires put their money together and opened a bank. 

Likewise, I think it would be awesome if a church took their perpetual "building fund" well after the church has built and used it to build  wealth for the congregants and community. 

I know those are tall orders. But, it aligns with my thoughts on vertical integration and what reparations should look like. AfroAmericans need a lot of work in all areas of human activity. Kinda like the bionic man. 😎

ProfD

A lot of these preachers literally ARE Pimps.
They even have a flock of "church mothers" they keep around them to work for them for free and call it "volunteer work" and "the lawwwd's work".

Pin on Pimpology

"Like the book says:  Don't store up your gold in treasure houses
.....WEAR IT."

These preachers don't want any other STRAIGHT men around them.
They want to be the ONLY alpha male in the church so they can have access to all of the women and money.

When I say my own personal wealth....
I'm not a wealthy man, I'm lower middle class....working class...and what some would even consider poor.

I'm convinced that one of the reasons I'm in the situation I'm in at my age is  because I spent too much time WAITING on Judgement Day and WAITING on Black folks to rise up and build a new kingdom.
I believed a lot of that when I was younger because I was very religious. 
Unlike a lot of people who apparently just talked it but didn't believe it, I actually BELIEVED what I read in these holy books and thought the Kingdom was on it's way.

But as I think back on it now......
How in the world do you believe Jesus is on his way back and this world is gonna end any day now, but you're sending your children to college and taking out mortgages on new houses?????

The same people who are running around telling you Armagedon is coming and the world is ending...are the same people  busy preparing a more comfortable life IN this world.