It's about Time

Time and Space or rather Spacetime comprises the fabric of our world. And although they have distinct contours we have an easier time thinking and describing Space. Time is analogous to Space. The same adjectives we apply to space can be applied to time. It just requires a change in perspective. Which although it sounds foreign is something that we do both intuitively and unconsciously. If a person is like a fish out of water, we say they were born in the wrong time. When we are in the  state of flow time seems to disappear or subject and object merge. We even can say a landscape is majestic, beautiful and other things.

We have a harder time with Time since it is intangible. The physical world doesn't exist as we perceive it. In addition the brain is a chemical and electric processor. As an aside I find it interesting that a lot of information is visual yet the brain is literally in the dark. I have found a way to not only objectively describe time both past and future. This information can also be used to assist the querent in creating the the environment that is more conducive to their ideals.

Astrology isn't the study of time but rather the spatial position of various bodies at various points in time. Which isn't quite the same thing as time. What I am currently testing is time. Since a planetary in fact all zodiacal position can be expressed as time. So instead of the Zodiacal circle. I am studying the circle (spiral) of time.

Interesting. In space where can move in three dimensions.  The arrow of time for corporeal beings appears to only run in one direction.  

You seems to be suggesting that we can move in time the was we do in space.  Are you talking about our physical beings or spirits?  Or am I misunderstanding you altogether.

6 hours ago, Troy said:

You seems to be suggesting that we can move in time the was we do in space.  Are you talking about our physical beings or spirits?  Or am I misunderstanding you altogether.

Not exactly. We can decide how we move through space. We can't change the rate or the direction we move through time. However I have found that time has signatures. And we can choose when to start and this has an effect on the experience. For instance some days nothing works, you say you got up on the wrong side of the bed. There seems to be a daisy chain of bad luck. So my thought is that when you decide to start has a bearing on the outcome. I am finding ways to choose the best time for the optimal results of both internal and external states.

What I am suggesting is we can choose the moment of time because , I have mapped the quality of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delano said:

We can decide how we move through space. We can't change the rate or the direction we move through time. However I have found that time has signatures. And we can choose when to start and this has an effect on the experience. For instance some days nothing works, you say you got up on the wrong side of the bed. There seems to be a daisy chain of bad luck. So my thought is that when you decide to start has a bearing on the outcome. I am finding ways to choose the best time for the optimal results of both internal and external states.

What I am suggesting is we can choose the moment of time because , I have mapped the quality of time.

3 hours ago, Delano said:

@Cynique does this make sense?

I think it is a bit clearer plus the example may be less convoluted.

Yes, it is coming together more.