What Do You Think About Cheddar Man?

Recently, archaeologists have found in a cave the skeleton remains of one of the earliest  inhabitants of England(maybe Europe in general). 

He is called Cheddar Man because his remains were found in Gough's Cave in Somerset's Cheddar Gorge.

It turns out the man had dark skin, curly hair, and blue eyes.

First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis  reveals | Genetics | The Guardian

I know a lot of white people must really be pissed off about this discovery  because, if it is true,  the earliest prehistoric  Europeans did not have white skin,

However, his features are not Africoid and he does have blue eyes.

Cheddar Man looks more like he is closely related to the Australoid or Veddoid branch of dark skinned people than the African race,

• Like 1

When you said "Cheddar Man" I thought you were talking about a new Rapper at first, lol.

I started not to even bother clicking on to the thread.

I'm not surprised at the findings.
It must be understood that Black people are the Original people ALL OVER the planet...not just Africa or Asia or even Europe.
We're the Original people in the Americas as well when you go back far enough.

The people with Black skin and straight/wavy hair and narrow features.....similar to those called Dravidian in India today...are the Original people of the planet.

People in India called Dravidians. At least some of them are the people  called Tamils. | Tribes in india, Black indians, Dravidian people

Other races came from them.....including the African race.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anonymous50 said:

I know a lot of white people must really be pissed off about this discovery  because, if it is true,  the earliest prehistoric  Europeans did not have white skin,

If  white people were going to be p8ssed off  about this discovery they would not have let it come to light. In fact, they were the Archaeologists or part of the team. 😉

Something about Cheddar Man reminds me of Little Richard minus the eyeliner.😁😎