OJ Simpson has been Paroled

https://apnews.com/article/college-football-sports-entertainment-business-arts-and-entertainment-110d82684a8599f35deb0dd8529d6acb

Former 1970s star football player OJ Simpson has been paroled two months early. The Juice is on the loose as a free man.

As a 74 year old, I doubt OJ can still run fast. He probably doesn't want any more drama. So, I hope he will be allowed to live the remainder of his life free of hassle. 

It would be something if OJ and Bill Cosby teamed up to do a comedic buddy movie. 😁😎

• Like 1

• ProfD changed the title to OJ Simpson has been Paroled
21 hours ago, ProfD said:

As a 74 year old, I doubt OJ can still run fast. He probably doesn't want any more drama. So, I hope he will be allowed to live the remainder of his life free of hassle. 

************************************************************************************

If the negro wanted a hassle free life, he shouldn't have 

stabbed his wife and her friend.  Then after he got away 

with that horrendous crime, he beat up some other people

and held them against their will over some signed sports

memorabilia that he claimed belonged to him.

I hope he gets himself into even more trouble so he can

go back to jail where his sorry butt belongs.  And takes 

Pill Bill with him.

And BTW, if the gloves didn't fit, he couldn't have got them 

on his overgrown hands.

OJ-Simpson-1khvzeh.jpg

************************************************************************************

Yeah, strong arming folks for some raggedy azz sports memorabilia was definitely the dumbest thing to do.

I thought the Juice was auditioning for a movie role when I first heard about that robbery.😁

There's one man who will be hounding OJ for that $33.5M until he goes to the grave. 😁

The craziest part is OJ lives in a $1.8M house with access to a Bentley. He gets a $25k per month pension from the NFL that cannot be touched by the civil lawsuit. All he has to do stay low. 😎

• Like 1